Dead Rising 2: Off The Record

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
http://www.kotaku.com.au/2011/04/frank-west-regains-lead-role-in-dead-rising-2-off-the-record-a-surprising-remake/

OKrLqS1lh3s

Kazenji
Clown car gameplay

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-dead-rising/715255

Kazenji
UiK2HhtrWbY

Kazenji
2v46v5pdZ9k

Nemesis X
Wow there's hardly any posts in here besides the ones from Kazenji. A lot of folks in this forum must not like this game.

Kazenji
Gonna be a bargin this game won't be full price like some of the new games.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Kazenji
Gonna be a bargin this game won't be full price like some of the new games.

And that kinda worries me a little. I'm glad about the price drop on this game but knowing Capcom, they would've made even this $60. Toning down the price on a game like Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 makes sense because like it's predecessor, Fate of Two Worlds, it's the same game but why is Off the Record getting similar treatment in the price department? I'm aware that most of the areas and the characters will be the same like in the original DR2 but this is a retold version with new cut scenes, some new characters, new weapons, new areas, a different story, and alterations to each Psychopath encounter added with new ones. So what's going on? Surely this isn't an attempt to show fans that Capcom actually cares.

jinXed by JaNx
dont see much point in playing this game since i essentially already played it. Thats probably why its not going to be full price. Either way im not going to say that its a cheap idea, like marvel vs capcom re release but having just played this story a little less than a year ago im still satiated when it comes to dead rising.

Nemesis X
Chuck Greene doesn't look good in this game.

In the latest trailer, you'll see him snapping some zombie's neck but if you pause that scene, you'll see him wearing a backpack that looks like a little girl. I'm guessing Katie died at some point which possibly turns poor Chuck into a Psycho.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Wow there's hardly any posts in here besides the ones from Kazenji. A lot of folks in this forum must not like this game.

Seems to the same thing with Max Payne, Theres a thread for the third game there has been some talk but not as of recent since i've posted a trailer.

Nemesis X
The re-imagining of DR2 is a little half-assed with the same areas, similar survivors, similar dialouge with familiar psychopaths but overall, OTR is pretty decent. In the middle of the game, you will get a lot of deja vu but around the beginning and the end, you will get a lot of those moments that will have you say "didn't see that coming" like when it's Stacey who is the undercover Phenotrans agent instead of Sullivan and fights Frank West in a theme park while driving a giant robot crab while cosplaying as the Black Widow from Marvel comics.

Kazenji
Lots of praising i see for the new Sandbox minus the timer which alot of folks did'nt like

erm

can't believe people hated the timer theres a reason for it when playing the story mode....

GenomeFrozener
Ignorant folk will always hate on the glory that is Dead Rising.

Kazenji
Looks like there might be a brande new Dead Rising announced this weekend.

DukeNuke
yeah?

DukeNuke
seriously?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.