Kazuya Vs Ryu Who Really Wins?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CHUMZWOLF
KAZUYA OR RYU

BeyondTheGrave
Kazuya stomps Ryu then puts his head on his head and tells Jin that he's over-rated.

and the best part is..........it's happened Happy Dance

Frisky Dingo
Ryu. And this thread has been done 2 death.

BeyondTheGrave
too bad Ryu begins that trailer under Kazuya's foot. Knocked out laughing out loud

btw, shouldn't this thread be somewhere else? confused

Frisky Dingo
lol 2 bad it's a noncanon crossover, only the 1st of many trailers, and Capcom has a habit of Ryu having a hard time N all the crossover trailers.

BeyondTheGrave
wouldnt' any fight between the two BE non-canon anyway?
besides, lets all pretend that Ryu's endurance feats are better than Kazuyas no expression

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by BeyondTheGrave
wouldnt' any fight between the two BE non-canon anyway?
besides, lets all pretend that Ryu's endurance feats are better than Kazuyas no expression

laughing out loud U'R bringing up showings from a crossover event as real evidence 4 a fight on this forum.

This would B the same as saying Gouki can solo the Marvel half of MVC3 because it happened N MVC3.

Zack Fair
Ryu is making a hobby of starting crossover trailers on the ground rofl.

Trailer was sweet though. Didn't like the whole "Ken must babysit Ryu and take on Nina and Kazuya" but still it was fun.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Ryu is making a hobby of starting crossover trailers on the ground rofl.

Trailer was sweet though. Didn't like the whole "Ken must babysit Ryu and take on Nina and Kazuya" but still it was fun.

Lol

My favorite SF gets reduced 2 a punching bag. He even got beat up N the SF4 anime and TVC trailers. What is Capcom's problem with Ryu? I guess this is payback 4 is overuse online.

BeyondTheGrave
they're probably trying to counter his fan-made jobber aura stick out tongue

Frisky Dingo
U sound familiar.

CHUMZWOLF
streetfighter x tekken's new trailer is startin arguements,and why the hell is kazuya beatin up ryu with a smile i thought they were evenly matched?

unrealman
maybe there will be a trailer where Bison is beating up Jin with asistence from Vega or Balrog and hwoarang has to baby sit him while taking on Vega & Bison.

SamZED
That'd be cool.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by CHUMZWOLF
streetfighter x tekken's new trailer is startin arguements,and why the hell is kazuya beatin up ryu with a smile i thought they were evenly matched?

It's what Kazuya does. He beats the living crap out of you with a smirk.

CHUMZWOLF
i cant wait FOR E3 this year to check out more streetfighter x tekken im so HYPED!

Meioh_Hades
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Lol

My favorite SF gets reduced 2 a punching bag. He even got beat up N the SF4 anime and TVC trailers. What is Capcom's problem with Ryu? I guess this is payback 4 is overuse online.

Maybe Capcom think that, by showing Ryu beat up, we all be "omg, if *insert char name* can give so much trouble to Ryu, it must be strong".

But I think too that is NOT the good way to do it.

Since in Crossover Rule of cool > Canon abilities, It's ok for me that Ryu has troubles againt Kazuya, but I hope that in next trailer we'll see the epic comeback of Ryu.

That's the battle between "the Dragon and the Demon", and we all know that in an epic fight the bad guy must have the first blood and get the initial advantage, but the hero must have his epic comeback (what happened in "SF4 the ties that bind": first Seth curbstomped Ryu, but in the end it was Ryu who won).

Tha C-Master
Yea crossovers are meh.

But why is this in the respect forum?

socool8520
Pretty sure Ryu wins 7/10. Isn't his sole purpose in life to go around and study MA? Not too mention he can shoot energy from his hands which gives him a range advantage. He also has a sick uppercut move that rivals Kazuya's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.