Dark Phoenix. Galactus, and Chaos King VS Parallax, COIE Anti-monitor, Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Dark Phoenix. Galactus, and Chaos King VS Parallax, COIE Anti-monitor, Spectre

All characters are at their strongest levels. however, Spectre is only granted about 2/3 of his full power given by presence ( in the interest of a hopefully even match).

how does this go?

Harbinger
Dark Phoenix is damn near irrelevant in this battle. Her best feat was making a star go supernova--small time compared to what the others have done.

Team two wins here.

SquallX
Team DC rapes so hard, it's no longer funny.

kgkg
When was it funny?

anyway DC wins.

Zack Fair
DC epic shitstomps.

MrMind
COIE AM solos
ZH parallax damn near solos

Utrigita
Originally posted by MrMind
ZH parallax damn near solos

I was under the impression that ZH Parallax can solo, as I see it anyone from team two in their strongest form can solo team 1.

McNasty996
Does Galactus have the Ultimate Nullifier for this match? If so, I could definitely see him using it. I just wonder how much good it will do.

MrMind
Originally posted by Utrigita
I was under the impression that ZH Parallax can solo, as I see it anyone from team two in their strongest form can solo team 1.
now I think of it, ZH parallax can solo this. entropy rift should be able to destroy anyone on team 1. spectre can solo this if he's at his peak. but he only has 2/3 of full power here.

Utrigita
Originally posted by MrMind
now I think of it, ZH parallax can solo this. entropy rift should be able to destroy anyone on team 1. spectre can solo this if he's at his peak. but he only has 2/3 of full power here.

2/3 of the full power of the presence, that is imo more then enough to rape team one. As I see it 2/3 of the full power the Presence bestowed upon him is at the very least equal to the Infinity Gauntlet and the Infinity Gauntlet would rape these guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.