The Mightiest Avengers vs. The Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mythbuster101
Thor
Quasar
WWH
Captain America
Sersi
Immortal Herculese
Sentry Void
Dr. Strange SS

vs.

Orion
Lightray
Amped Kalibak
Mr. Miracle
Barda with Megarod
Infinity Man
Power Boy
Takion

psycho gundam
this thread has the stench of nvr on it

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by mythbuster101
Thor
Quasar
WWH
Captain America
Sersi
Immoral Herculese
Sentry Void
Iron Man

vs.

Orion
Lightray
Amped Kalibak
Mr. Miracle
Barda with Megarod
Infinity Man
Power Boy
Takion

Immoral Herculese laughing laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
this thread has the stench of nvr on it Nver fears me.

Hyperion Prime

If this is NVR he needs to get a life. I thought the same thing though!!!!

Don Corleone

Did the 101 give it away?

nvr4get
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Did the 101 give it away? That would be fangirl. Not me.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by nvr4get
That would be fangirl. Not me.

You know you are the same person!!!

nvr4get
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
You know you are the same person!!! Dude. FG101 was an obsessive WW fanatic. I only cared about Darkseid and Orion and Thor.

quanchi112
That would be fangirl. Not me. Is this really you ?

nvr4get
Originally posted by quanchi112
Is this really you ? I have been watching the board for years. Watching you guys ban people who weren't me. LOL. And the ridiculous low balling,trolling,excessive bans and degrading this board has turned into. And the fact that everything I said about DS was true for which was my original offense for being banned. Oh and Thanos sucks cock. smile

quanchi112
I have been watching the board for years. Watching you guys ban people who weren't me. LOL. And the ridiculous low balling,trolling,excessive bans and degrading this board has turned into. And the fact that everything I said about DS was true. Oh and Thanos sucks cock. smile If it's really you then I would have seen the word rediculous spelled like so.

Ds and the new gods were exaggerated like always. Batman/Superman still have his number so nothing's changed.

Thanos has grown stronger in the hearts and minds of kmcers while Darkseid's presence has waned over the years. wink

nvr4get
If it's really you then I would have seen the word rediculous spelled like so.

Ds and the new gods were exaggerated like always. Batman/Superman still have his number so nothing's changed.

Thanos has grown stronger in the hearts and minds of kmcers while Darkseid's presence has waned over the years. wink I"ve learned how to use spell check. You still juggling Thanos's balls for him. LOL. The massive DC degrading that goes on here is sickening. I see the board is being ran by the mods in ridiculous ways. An actual thread to tell people who won a certain fight? LOL. LMAO. Interpretation is lost.

quanchi112
I"ve learned how to use spell check. You still juggling Thanos's balls for him. LOL. The massive DC degrading that goes on here is sickening. I see the board is being ran by the mods in ridiculous ways. An actual thread to tell people who won a certain fight? LOL. LMAO. Interpretation is lost. Took you long enough nver old boy. I am Thanos you silly goose. I thought by now you'd have figured that out.

The lowballing/degrading goes both ways.

nvr4get
Took you long enough nver old boy. I am Thanos you silly goose. I thought by now you'd have figured that out.

The lowballing/degrading goes both ways. Really does. People actually think Gladiator isn't as powerful as Superman. LOL. Gladiator is every bit as powerful as Superman. He's just purple with a Mohawk. Some stuff on this board has gotten out of hand. They should unban all the old posters and bring the glory back.

mythbuster101
Thanks for ruining my thread.

quanchi112
Really does. People actually think Gladiator isn't as powerful as Superman. LOL. Gladiator is every bit as powerful as Superman. He's just purple with a Mohawk. Some stuff on this board has gotten out of hand. They should unban all the old posters and bring the glory back. I think he's almost as strong. I don't think it's that radical to feel Superman is slightly greater than Gladiator considering his feats and track record vs. his peers.

I don't think a single perma'd poster has ever been allowed back here.

Didn't they already kinda give you a chance with the fangirl account ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.