Meet Mara Jade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GordonSkywalker
Mara Jade is one of the best EU characters,appearing in several of the books prior to the NJO. Her first appearances in "Heir to the Empire" and "Dark Force Rising" fully establishes her as a powerful rival to Luke Skywalker. She even makes brief cameos in the Correlian Trilogy and the Jedi Academy novels. But she and Luke finally get together by the conclusion of the Hand of Thrawn duology(Specter of the Past and Vision of the Future). In short, I like this character who makes a certain Jedi Master's life very interesting. What do YOU think?

LanceWindu
She is awesome.

She is powerful and slightly funny with her sarcasm.

Corran
Intelligent, funny, powerful and attractive - all of the food groups are represented, she sounds too good to be real, oh wait she's not.

Julie
haha.....oh yes...but she is a great character....and they even have a model who portrayed her for a card

GordonSkywalker
I know, and she looks good.

Julie
Yes she does.....I think she's on the cover of a star wars insider...
Do you subscribe to insider?

GordonSkywalker
No, but I have bought issues before at the local bookstore. Funnily enough, I never heard of or saw a Star Wars Insider until spring 1999 just prior to the release of The Phantom Menace.

Julie
I think I picked up the subscription somewhere around issue 50

GordonSkywalker
I believe issue 50 was when they unveiled Hayden as the new Anakin. He made the cover.

Julie
oops...a bit before that then....I believe one of the first ones I got has the naboo starfighter on the cover

GordonSkywalker
I think I remember that one.

Julie
It was the newsstand edition of that one ...I think my dad bought it for me...b/c he know's I'm crazy about star wars

GordonSkywalker
Yeah, I have gone through a lot of Star Wars magazines since then. Right now, I only get them if the cover looks particularly interesting.

Julie
ha...don't judge a magazine by it's cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GordonSkywalker
Yeah, there have been some whose covers would have turned me off if I hadn't checked through them first!

Julie
definately.....some of the covers of magazines are just hideous but the contents are actually entertaining or informative

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.