Superman vs. Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Both are powerless and are used to their powerlessness

Who wins?

Juk3n
As strong as Cage is he has still had to rely on actual fighting / mma techniques through out his career, moreso than Supes has. Id say Cages time with the elite MA streets and metas of marvel has rubbe off on him more than Supes time with Bats. Cage wins without too much difficulty.

illadelph12
Cage.

And he'd put it on Lois on the living room couch after he was done just to add insult to injury.

Bring it Pig!

Omega Vision
Superman. 6/10 Pressure points ftw.

-Pr-
Originally posted by illadelph12
Cage.

And he'd put it on Lois on the living room couch after he was done just to add insult to injury.

Bring it Pig!

Stop trying to overcompensate for your jealousy, please.

--

Superman would win, imo. He's spent plenty of time without his powers, and he's a reasonably good fighter. Better than Cage, I'd wager.

Brockalizer
Without their powers? I'll take the black guy over the white guy in a fist fight any day of the week.

psycho gundam
i hate luke cage more than superman

superman stomps

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Without their powers? I'll take the black guy over the white guy in a fist fight any day of the week.
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.