Drax vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
I'm sure that this has been done before, but I don't remember seeing it so here it goes.

Drax ( no power gem, but does have current intelligence)

Vs

Doomsday (HP, the version that I believe is the most powerful, but feel free to correct me of I'm wrong)

Battle takes place on an uninhabited planet in a neutral universe.

Digi
Spite for DD. Seriously, it's not even close.

Omega Vision
Drax stands no chance.

Harbinger
Cancel Christmas for Drax this year.

carver9
Drax dies HORRIBLY.

Black bolt z
Make it dumb drax with current intelligence and the power gem and he stands a chance.

But in this match DD can literally bite his head off if he so chooses.

Brockalizer
I think that everyone is underestimating Drax. Drax is just as durable as Doomsday, but much stronger. I don't recall Doomsday every ripping an entire star apart or anything close to that level of strength. Drax has fought Thanos (who would probably beat Superman)and destroyed an entire planet in the process, as well as, ripping Thanos's heart out through his back. I don't recall Doomsday doing anything remotely like that while fighting Superman. The way I see it they would they would slug it out until Drax got Doomsday's measure and then would do something cool like rather than ripping his heart out (we all know Doomsday doesn't have a heart),instead just ripping Doomsday's spinal chord out. He hasn't died that way yet.

SuperMan103
it's the weaker version of drax rather than the dumb drax buddy.

doomsday wins.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by SuperMan103
it's the weaker version of drax rather than the dumb drax buddy.

doomsday wins.
I didn't say current version, I just said current level of intelligence pal. Besides, evolving intelligence doesn't automatically remove prior accomplishments. That's like saying that HP Doomsday doesn't get credit for killing Superman, because he isn't DoS Doomsday. And the current "weaker version" that you mentioned is the same version that removed Thanos's heart through his back.

Simbon
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I think that everyone is underestimating Drax. Drax is just as durable as Doomsday, but much stronger. I don't recall Doomsday every ripping an entire star apart or anything close to that level of strength. Drax has fought Thanos (who would probably beat Superman)and destroyed an entire planet in the process, as well as, ripping Thanos's heart out through his back. I don't recall Doomsday doing anything remotely like that while fighting Superman. The way I see it they would they would slug it out until Drax got Doomsday's measure and then would do something cool like rather than ripping his heart out (we all know Doomsday doesn't have a heart),instead just ripping Doomsday's spinal chord out. He hasn't died that way yet.

You should have specified classic Drax if you meant Drax w/ his star-destroying, planet smashing feats. Current Drax < Dumb Drax < Classic Drax.

Omega Vision
I didn't say current version, I just said current level of intelligence pal. Besides, evolving intelligence doesn't automatically remove prior accomplishments. That's like saying that HP Doomsday doesn't get credit for killing Superman, because he isn't DoS Doomsday. And the current "weaker version" that you mentioned is the same version that removed Thanos's heart through his back.
He was only able to do that because he's basically designed to kill Thanos. And even then it was a cheap shot.

SuperMan103

drax's mere presence was weakening thanos. that's the reason he was able to rip out thanos's heart.

Colossus-Big C
drax wins any one who thinks different is retarded

SuperMan103
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

i dont want to be retarded though.

Omega Vision
Lulz.

Brockalizer
If you think about it Doomsday is kinda like DC's version of Drax.(but only because he is older, otherwise the opposite would be true) Both were artificially created for a single purpose. Doomsday can sense and has a deep seeded hatred for anything kyryptonian and the reverse is true for Drax and Thanos. Both have the potential for immeasurable power, however Drax has had more of a significant on panel display of power than Doomsday, in my opinion.

Black bolt z
drax wins any one who thinks different is retarded laughing out loud

Omega Vision
If you think about it Doomsday is kinda like DC's version of Drax.(but only because he is older, otherwise the opposite would be true) Both were artificially created for a single purpose. Doomsday can sense and has a deep seeded hatred for anything kyryptonian and the reverse is true for Drax and Thanos. Both have the potential for immeasurable power, however Drax has had more of a significant on panel display of power than Doomsday, in my opinion.
Doomsday has trashed people that have comparable power feats to Drax though, not to mention Darkseid.

psycho gundam
I'm sure that this has been done before, but I don't remember seeing it so here it goes.

Drax ( no power gem, but does have current intelligence)

Vs

Doomsday (HP, the version that I believe is the most powerful, but feel free to correct me of I'm wrong)

Battle takes place on an uninhabited planet in a neutral universe. http://i52.tinypic.com/11lsr4z.jpg

Mindset
Originally posted by Digi
Spite for DD. Seriously, it's not even close. Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
drax wins any one who thinks different is retarded thumb up

Brockalizer
I haven't seen Doomsday do anything on panel that would suggest that he is physically stronger than Drax. Let me know the day Doomsday tears apart a star.

Black bolt z
I haven't seen Doomsday do anything on panel that would suggest that he is physically stronger than Drax. Let me know the day Doomsday tears apart a star. Except current Drax is not that strong and HP DD probably could tear out the core of a star.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Except current Drax is not that strong and HP DD probably could tear out the core of a star.
HP Doomsday never did anything that would remotely suggest that he was that strong, you're just speculating. Just because Drax died and was resurrected with more intelligence doesn't mean that he is weaker or that he loses credit for previous accomplishments. If Doomsday feats in previous lives count than so do Drax's.

Mindset
Current Drax, if he's still the one that was in Annihilation is obviously weaker, he's not the same as classic.

TricksterPriest
HP Doomsday never did anything that would remotely suggest that he was that strong, you're just speculating. Just because Drax died and was resurrected with more intelligence doesn't mean that he is weaker or that he loses credit for previous accomplishments. If Doomsday feats in previous lives count than so do Drax's.

Yeah......no version of Drax was on H/P's level. And no feats? Superman w/e MB? Rocked. Waverider? One-shotted. Radiant? Dead. Darkseid? Beaten down to a KO, despite KO or killing him with the Omega beams.

Brockalizer
I didn't say Annihilation wave Drax, I should have been clearer when I started the thread. I just said that Drax gets his current level of intelligence. I should have been more specific and stated that it's the most powerful Drax that we've seen, as well as possessing the current Drax's level of intellect.
That being said I still think that Doomsday gets his spine ripped out.

Omega Vision
I didn't say Annihilation wave Drax, I should have been clearer when I started the thread. I just said that Drax gets his current level of intelligence. I should have been more specific and stated that it's the most powerful Drax that we've seen, as well as possessing the current Drax's level of intellect.
That being said I still think that Doomsday gets his spine ripped out.
Lol.

If Superman didn't do it then Drax sure as hell isn't.

iceman24567
Doomsday give him the Darkseid treatment

Mindset
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Lol.

If Superman didn't do it then Drax sure as hell isn't. Well, I don't think Supes has strength feats of ripping stars apart when be fought DD.

Prep-Man
Doomsday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.