Mister Mxyzptlk, COIE Anti-Monitor, Krona VS The Beyonder, Lord Chaos, Korvac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Mister Mxyzptlk, COIE Anti-Monitor, Krona VS The Beyonder, Lord Chaos, Korvac

all strongest versions. all powers intact in merged pocket dc/marvel universe.

Harbinger
Comes down to WF Mxy and Beyonder.

shokosugi
t1

MrMind
I believe mxy can beat beyonder,
team 1 ftw

Black bolt z
Team 1. Easy.

SuperMan103
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Team 1. Easy.

how does team 1 win easily? especially when they're up against the beyonder?

Konton
Mxy

iceman24567
Mxy

Black bolt z
Originally posted by SuperMan103
how does team 1 win easily? especially when they're up against the beyonder? Originally posted by Konton
Mxy

SuperMan103

and what's mxy going to do against someone millions of times more powerful than the entirety of marvel universe who could've easily done what World's Funnest mxy did? I say beyonder stomps this team a thousand times over.

iceman24567
Beyonder did what Mxy did? Going by feats Mxy is atleast Beyonder level he destroyed EVERYTHING.

shokosugi
Mxy is 1 million times more powerful than the Beyonder

BullwinkleMoose
Pre Retcon Beyonder > WF Mxy

Only way MXY wins is if he breaks the 4th Wall and uses a Pencil to erase Beyonder from the comic

Prep-Man
Team 1.

brownqk
Beyonder

Black bolt z
and what's mxy going to do against someone millions of times more powerful than the entirety of marvel universe who could've easily done what World's Funnest mxy did? I say beyonder stomps this team a thousand times over. Beyonder threatened to destroy the multiverse.

WF Mxy DID destroy the omniverse, put it back together with a snap, and then said he was going to do it again next tuesday.

I think mxy trumps beyonder erm. At least strongest versions.Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
Pre Retcon Beyonder > WF Mxy

Only way MXY wins is if he breaks the 4th Wall and uses a Pencil to erase Beyonder from the comic Mxy can actually do that to beyonder...

Batman-Prime
Team 1

Uriel005
WF mxy is spite.

Nihilist
Team 1 wins, but in no way is Mxy STOMPING Beyonder..to say so is stupid.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
Team 1 wins, but in no way is Mxy STOMPING Beyonder..to say so is stupid. Considering WF Mxy's feats its not out of question...

Nihilist
Considering WF Mxy's feats its not out of question... Yeah, it is out of the question.

Black bolt z
Yeah, it is out of the question. Not really...

Nihilist
Not really... So you think classic Beyonder can be easily wiped out like that laughing out loud stop clinging to a non combat feat like it what he would auto do.

Black bolt z
So you think classic Beyonder can be easily wiped out like that laughing out loud stop clinging to a non combat feat like it what he would auto do. No. I'm just saying that given the feat of destroying the omniverse and everything in it then reseting it with as snap, crushing beyonder isn't totally impossible.

Nihilist
No. I'm just saying that given the feat of destroying the omniverse and everything in it then reseting it with as snap, crushing beyonder isn't totally impossible. It is impossible when you look at the Beyonder taking a blast from Molecule Man powerful to destroy billions of entire dimensions, and all it did was make him cough a little bit(Beyonder was even limiting his power at that point aswell), so saying he gets STOMPED is a complete joke.

Black bolt z
It is impossible when you look at the Beyonder taking a blast from Molecule Man powerful to destroy billions of entire dimensions, and all it did was make him cough a little bit(Beyonder was even limiting his power at that point aswell), so saying he gets STOMPED is a complete joke. Billions of dimensions is still miniscule compared to the whole damn omniverse...and mxy did that with ease when he had a temper tantrum no expression.

Nihilist
Billions of dimensions is still miniscule compared to the whole damn omniverse...and mxy did that with ease when he had a temper tantrum no expression. You still dont get it,Beyonder limlited himself with nearly all his feats, like i said you just cling to 1 feat alone when Beyonder has shit loads of feats to say he doest get stomped.

Black bolt z
You still dont get it,Beyonder limlited himself with nearly all his feats, like i said you just cling to 1 feat alone when Beyonder has shit loads of feats to say he doest get stomped. I'm not saying he gets stomped. I'm saying its possible.

Besides WF Mxy doesn't have that many feats...

Nihilist
I'm not saying he gets stomped. I'm saying its possible.

Besides WF Mxy doesn't have that many feats... Originally posted by Black bolt z
Team 1. Easy. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Considering WF Mxy's feats its not out of question... In response to saying Beyonder doesnt get stomped

So you where just trolling for the fun of it then.

Black bolt z
In response to saying Beyonder doesnt get stomped

So you where just trolling for the fun of it then. Where did I say...facepalm

Its like arguing with an autistic wall. I'm done here.

Nihilist
Where did I say...facepalm

Its like arguing with an autistic wall. I'm done here. So easy is not a stomp then?, and you said "IT NOT OUT OF THE QUESTION".

Run along then boy, its not my fault you backed yourself into a corner.

SuperMan103
Beyonder threatened to destroy the multiverse.

WF Mxy DID destroy the omniverse, put it back together with a snap, and then said he was going to do it again next tuesday.

I think mxy trumps beyonder erm. At least strongest versions. Mxy can actually do that to beyonder...

beyonder was said to have millions of times more power in him than everybody else in marvel combined. at what point in the story did he actually attempt to destroy marvel directly?

and no, mxy doesn't trump beyonder because of that particular feat due to the fact that he didn't destroy the dcu a million times over like the beyonder could have if he wanted to. and the resistence that went up against him was pathetic at best compared to beyonder's.

if you think mxy was millions of times more powerful than the living tribunal, infinity being, protege, scathan, etc. then you need help.

Nihilist
beyonder was said to have millions of times more power in him than everybody else in marvel combined. at what point in the story did he actually attempt to destroy marvel directly?

and no, mxy doesn't trump beyonder because of that particular feat due to the fact that he didn't destroy the dcu a million times over like the beyonder could have if he wanted to. and the resistence that went up against him was pathetic at best compared to beyonder's.

if you think mxy was millions of times more powerful than the living tribunal, infinity being, scathan, etc. then you need help. thumb up its funny BBZ says Thanos absorbing the HOTU is a unquantifiable feat because nobody else tried it, yet a feat Myx did but knowbody esle/Beyonder has tried is sure fire win.

Black bolt z
thumb up its funny BBZ says Thanos absorbing the HOTU is a unquantifiable feat because nobody else tried it, yet a feat Myx did but knowbody esle/Beyonder has tried is sure fire win. Thanos absorbed A universe.

Mxy destroyed ALL universes...this isn't hard...even for you this shouldn't be hard.Originally posted by SuperMan103

if you think mxy was millions of times more powerful than the living tribunal, infinity being, protege, scathan, etc. then you need help. Actually he mxy did more to DC then beyonder ever did.

Nihilist
Thanos absorbed A universe.

Mxy destroyed ALL universes...this isn't hard...even for you this shouldn't be hard.laughing out loud at you trying to be a smart ass and totally missing the point again.

Big difference between absorbing and simply destroying, and that wasnt the whole point anyway...as you said Thanos absorbing the energy of the HOTU shouldnt be used as a feat because knowbody else tried, so tell me what is the difference using your own logic seeing as the Beyonder never tried to destroy the Omniverse.

Black bolt z
laughing out loud at you trying to be a smart ass and totally missing the point again.

Big difference between absorbing and simply destroying, and that wasnt the whole point anyway...as you said Thanos absorbing the energy of the HOTU shouldnt be used as a feat because knowbody else tried, so tell me what is the difference using your own logic seeing as the Beyonder never tried to destroy the Omniverse. We know beyonder could destroy the multiverse. Beyond that is speculation.

but on the other hand Mxy DID destroy the whole damn omniverse. Yeah mxy still beats beyonder easy.

SuperMan103
Thanos absorbed A universe.

Mxy destroyed ALL universes...this isn't hard...even for you this shouldn't be hard. Actually he mxy did more to DC then beyonder ever did.

why does he have to have a feat like that when it was narrated that he was millions of times more powerful than everything in marvel? and again, at what point in secret war did beyonder ever attempt to directly destroy marvel?

SuperMan103
We know beyonder could destroy the multiverse. Beyond that is speculation.

but on the other hand Mxy DID destroy the whole damn omniverse. Yeah mxy still beats beyonder easy.

because there was no 'omniverse' back then; multiverse was as big as you could get. beyonder also broke molecule man's dome which contained all of owen's power or some such. and seeing that owen was > to the multiverse.... yeah, beyonder could've easily done what mxy did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.