Green Hulk, Red Hulk, Skaar, Maestro, & She-Hulk Vs Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss

green hulk is classic green/savage hulk.

superman
pre-crisis superman
wonder woman
donna troy
supergirl
powergirl
gl batman
gl- hal
flash-wally
red tornado
mm- J'onnz
aqua man
hawkman

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by wildernesss

green hulk is classic green/savage hulk.

superman
pre-crisis superman
wonder woman
donna troy
supergirl
powergirl
gl batman
gl- hal
flash-wally
red tornado
mm- J'onnz
aqua man
hawkman

Spite against the Hulk Family.

JakeTheBank
Hell, you can cut that roster in half and they'd still kick the Hulk's asses.

carver9
Lol... Pre crisis supes one shot ALL of the Hulks. This is a stupid fight.

Q99
Yes, why is pre-crisis Supes in there?

wildernesss
lol.....maybe. however, considering red hulk punched out uatu the watcher and defeated thor easily im not sure.

JakeTheBank
lol.....maybe. however, considering red hulk punched out uatu the watcher and defeated thor easily im not sure.

Loebforce Rulk isn't in PC Superman's league.

He's not even in Loebforce Superman's league, hell.

wildernesss
ok, so pc superman could defeat uatu?

JakeTheBank
By all rights, PC Superman could likely sneeze and disintegrate him.

wildernesss
didn't red hulk easily defeat odin force thor?

JakeTheBank
didn't red hulk easily defeat odin force thor?

He beat Current Thor, whose connection to the OF wasn't mentioned or shown by Loeb, so I'm doubtful it was even taken into consideration being honest. In the rematch next issue, Rulk was nearly killed by Thor. And just recently in Rulk's title, Thor beat the crap out of him again. At best, Rulk beat a Thor who wasn't sure what to make out of him and with a power up/upgrade the writer didn't bother to show or make apparent. He certainly wouldn't have beaten Thor as shown from issue #600 of Thor.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Lol... I agree.

wildernesss
fair enough, but loeb force red hulk's feats against guys like uatu suggest a comedic absurdity that sort of suspends disbeleif in terms of the limit of what he may be able to do. loeb force red hulk knocked out uatu as easily as pc superman might sneeze him away.

-Pr-
He beat Current Thor, whose connection to the OF wasn't mentioned or shown by Loeb, so I'm doubtful it was even taken into consideration being honest. In the rematch next issue, Rulk was nearly killed by Thor. And just recently in Rulk's title, Thor beat the crap out of him again. At best, Rulk beat a Thor who wasn't sure what to make out of him and with a power up/upgrade the writer didn't bother to show or make apparent. He certainly wouldn't have beaten Thor as shown from issue #600 of Thor.

So wait, Thor has two clear wins over Rulk?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-

No... and when did Thor beat him the first time?

WWH>Rulk (with his absorption abilities)>Thor.

By the way, I got a new laptop and ordered it from newegg so my Gladiator argument is going to be longer than I expected.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
No... and when did Thor beat him the first time?

WWH>Rulk (with his absorption abilities)>Thor.

By the way, I got a new laptop and ordered it from newegg so my Gladiator argument is going to be longer than I expected.

ABC logic isn't proof.

Yet more delays? I am disappoint.

keiththegreat
I just saw a comic where Thor was telling Balder he sometimes forgets the power of his hammer and that he could have killed Rulk.

SuperMan103

he doesn't have access to mxy's dust here so he isn't destroying anything by merely sneezing. but he does solo the hulks regardless.

carver9
Originally posted by keiththegreat
I just saw a comic where Thor was telling Balder he sometimes forgets the power of his hammer and that he could have killed Rulk.

I read a comic last year where Rulk and Thor fought and Thor got treated like a step child.

carver9
ABC logic isn't proof.

Yet more delays? I am disappoint.

Didn't use abc logic.

I bought the brand computer you all told me about. I think the small delay is worth it.

Omega Vision

I bought the brand computer you all told me about. I think the small delay is worth it.
Do you run the DMV?

-Pr-
Didn't use abc logic.

Yes you did.

"Rulk beat Thor but lost to WWH, therefore WWH > Rulk > Thor."

That's ABC logic.

JakeTheBank

Yes.

The first was his comeback after the whole "gravity vs. Mjolnir" trick in which he nearly killed Rulk by Rulk's own admission and the second was just recently when Thor beat the crap out of Rulk after Steve Rogers introduced them to one another for some mission to destroy a comet or something. Thor later revealed he knew he was going to be working with Rulk later, so he basically beat the shit out of him for principal, not to kill him or cripple him.

Thor > Rulk, end of the day.

carver9
Yes.

The first was his comeback after the whole "gravity vs. Mjolnir" trick in which he nearly killed Rulk by Rulk's own admission and the second was just recently when Thor beat the crap out of Rulk after Steve Rogers introduced them to one another for some mission to destroy a comet or something. Thor later revealed he knew he was going to be working with Rulk later, so he basically beat the shit out of him for principal, not to kill him or cripple him.

Wow...

Are you really counting that fight? Rulk didn't even have his absorption abilities when he fought Rulk... he was basically powerless.

The first one you are talking about... Thor sneak attacked a damaged Rulk.

JakeTheBank
Wow...

Are you really counting that fight? Rulk didn't even have his absorption abilities when he fought Rulk... he was basically powerless.

The first one you are talking about... Thor sneak attacked a damaged Rulk.

He didn't use his absorption abilities when he fought Thor the first time. He wasn't powerless.

Rulk just got busy beating down Hulk and was blitzkrieged by a pissed Thor who nearly killed him in a handful of blows, something which was confirmed by Rulk himself and Thor when retelling the events with Balder.

Uriel005
Flash would solo this... Speed steal all of them... Absorbs do nothing... What good is strength if they can't move.

carver9
He didn't use his absorption abilities when he fought Thor the first time. He wasn't powerless.

Rulk just got busy beating down Hulk and was blitzkrieged by a pissed Thor who nearly killed him in a handful of blows, something which was confirmed by Rulk himself and Thor when retelling the events with Balder.

Thor admitted that he felt Rulk draining him. During their second fight, he didn't use it.

Badabing
Spite against the Hulk Family.

-Pr-
Yes.

Works for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.