Spiderman vs Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Cage match to the death
No combat precog
No Spidey-Sense
No web-slinger
Full bloodlust and optimal levels of ability

Harbinger
Spidey should kick the crap out of MN given the stips.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Lestov16
Full bloodlust and optimal levels of ability This is very bad for Midnighter in this match unless I've missed something.

optic_blast!!!
well spider-man doesnt have his webs here so i guess he cant web his eyes... he rips them out instead fatality style

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lestov16
Cage match to the death
No combat precog
No Spidey-Sense
No web-slinger
Full bloodlust and optimal levels of ability
Do you mean no battle computer for MNer?

Eon Blue
Spite against MN'er.

Omega Vision
I don't see it being spite, unless no "battle precog" means no Battle CP.

Mindset
What else would it mean?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
What else would it mean?
Idk. Is the Battle CP even precog? I thought it was just a supercomputer that allowed him to make all the right moves every time.

Mindset
It allows him to see multiple possible outcomes and determine which one has the most probability to occur.

Which is pretty much combat precog.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
It allows him to see multiple possible outcomes and determine which one has the most probability to occur.

Which is pretty much combat precog.
Hrm.

Eh. Idk if it would be spite though, Spider-Man is a few times stronger than him and a lil faster but even without the CP I'd think MNer would be more skilled, muscle memory and all that.

srankmissingnin
Midnighter's quantum battle computer has largely only been effective against nameless fodder anyway. It has been marginally (at best) effective against Wildstorm's named heroes/villains, and hasn't really give him an edge over any of them.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Hrm.

Eh. Idk if it would be spite though, Spider-Man is a few times stronger than him and a lil faster but even without the CP I'd think MNer would be more skilled, muscle memory and all that.

Midnighter's skill is apparently a by product of his battle computer. When it was turned off he got effortlessly railed by a peak human jujitsu black belt, he was so outclassed he thought that his opponet Jukko was superhuman.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Midnighter's skill is apparently a by product of his battle computer. When it was turned off he got effortlessly railed by a peak human jujitsu black belt, he was so outclassed he thought that his opponet Jukko was superhuman.

thats actually kinda sad....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.