Dumb Drax vs. Kalibak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Don Corleone
Who wins?

Black bolt z
Without the PG Drax wins.

With it he destroys.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Without the PG Drax wins.

With it he destroys.

Sorry, it's without.

Grinning Goku
Kalibak sucks.

Harbinger
Drax.

TricksterPriest
I think it's the opposite. Kalibak has some degree of super-speed, and better feats than Dumb Drax. Without the gem, I think Kalibak would take him, especially if he's amped.

Then again, he's only marginally smarter than Drax. But he does carry a beta club and a motherbox.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I think it's the opposite. Kalibak has some degree of super-speed, and better feats than Dumb Drax. Without the gem, I think Kalibak would take him, especially if he's amped.

Then again, he's only marginally smarter than Drax. But he does carry a beta club and a motherbox. Are you assuming this is classic kalibak?

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Then again, he's only marginally smarter than Drax. But he does carry a beta club and a motherbox.

So Kalibak has superior feats than ripping the core out of a star or destroying a planet?

Show me.

Allankles
We go by combat feats first, and then other feats if we don't have those. Drax wasn't above Kalibak by any means in that sense. I actually see Kalibak being the tactician here, one of the rare times he has more guile than his opponent. I think he puts Drax down with his beta club eventually.

Nihilist
Drax takes the majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.