Superboy Prime Runs the Slugfest Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harbinger
DC's one man wrecking crew runs a gauntlet. He gets 1 second to recharge under the sun after each fight. No heat vision or exotic powers here; Prime is only allowed to use his fists to fight. No BFR here; only KO or death as a means of winning each round.

Against opponents who cannot fly, Prime is not allowed to fly, either.

How far does he get?

1. Team: Sentry (base form only; no Void) and Blue Marvel
2. Thor (no Godblasts, lightning, etc.)
3. World War Hulk
4. Team: Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel
5. Current Hulk
6. All-Star Superman (after he'd become overexposed to yellow sun radiation)
7. Zoom
8. Thanos
9. Superman 1 Million

(Note: list is out of order by design)

JakeTheBank
Does no exotic powers extend to Prime's opposition, or do they have to slugfest with him?

Harbinger
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Does no exotic powers extend to Prime's opposition, or do they have to slugfest with him? His opponents aren't allowed their exotic powers, either. No shielding/tech for Thanos, etc.

Uriel005
gets to 6 would be 7 if thanos was under All Star supes or marvel and WW

TricksterPriest
He's probably clearing it or stopping at Superman 1M. Nobody else has a chance.

carver9
Stops at 3.

iceman24567
Clears it easily

Zack Fair
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He's probably clearing it or stopping at Superman 1M. Nobody else has a chance.

Originally posted by iceman24567
Clears it easily

thumb up x 2

Badabing
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He's probably clearing it or stopping at Superman 1M. Nobody else has a chance. thumb upOriginally posted by carver9
Stops at 3. durpalm

Mindset
He's never going to touch Zoom.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset

Sirius77
Clears it or stalemates 9.

Mindset
I'm not seeing how people are seeing Supes 1 million as his biggest obstacle when Zoom is in this thread...

optic_blast!!!
Clears it easily

wtf? he gets destroyed by superman 1 million, the guy broke time itself with punches while losing almost all him power at full power he can erase your entire bloodline with a punch

optic_blast!!!
Originally posted by Sirius77
Clears it or stalemates 9.

please go learn something about sups 1 million he punches primes head off

optic_blast!!!
I'm not seeing how people are seeing Supes 1 million as his biggest obstacle when Zoom is in this thread...

oh give me a break zoom is nothing here he is fast yeah but its a slugfest, superman 1 million will erase everybody on that list with a punch and people who cant understand that shouldnt comment on this thread

Mindset
Ok, but you're a retarded troll, so...

optic_blast!!!
Ok, but you're a retarded troll, so...

and you are a retarded retard so...

Sirius77
Well this thread just got derailed. Anyway Prime or 1 million arent punching each others heads off. They can both take a decent amount of wins from the other.

Sirius77

Yeah I see your point, but the order is messed up. So yeah, I don't really see him touching a zoom that doesn't want to be touched come to think of it.

The Pict
Originally posted by carver9
Stops at 3.

shh

optic_blast!!!
Well this thread just got derailed. Anyway Prime or 1 million arent punching each others heads off. They can both take a decent amount of wins from the other.

and what can prime posibble do to hurt superman 1 million? superman 1 million is stated as undefeated and unbeateble now i know its a little strech but no way in hell someone like prime is going to beat him, they had to actually depower 1 million to the point he almost became mortal so the storyline would be some what of interesting because at full power kal kent is too overpowered and stated to be the strongest being in DC 1 million which is far more powerful than ordenery DC.

feats say it all and by feats kal kent can hold a galaxy with his force vision, could contain solaris from destroying the universe with his force vision and if you want brute strength? while losing almost all his powers to the point he was dying he broke the time barrier with a single punch he punched 2000 years to the future causing shockwaves thrue the timeline, and thats a very weaken kal kent at full power you got to be shiting if you think someone like prime can hurt him learn your stuff and read some comics

optic_blast!!!
Yeah I see your point, but the order is messed up. So yeah, I don't really see him touching a zoom that doesn't want to be touched come to think of it.

it was stated as a slug fest, or if you want to use speed than superman 1 million is stated to be faster than any superman to date he is stated to be faster than the speed of light and faster than a speeding tachyon so if we take speed into acount 1 million once again stomps this entire list

Parmaniac
Originally posted by optic_blast!!!
and you are a retarded retard so... It would be weird if he would be a non retarded retard wouldn't it?

Deadline

How is he too fast?

iceman24567
wtf? he gets destroyed by superman 1 million, the guy broke time itself with punches while losing almost all him power at full power he can erase your entire bloodline with a punch That hardly a solid strength feat compared to what Prime has done no expression

iceman24567
Originally posted by Deadline
How is he too fast? By all means Zoom is way "faster" than Prime and as so Zoom is his only real threat unless you believe the Superman 1 million hype which I dont

quanchi112
Stops at 1.

MetalIsDead
If he manages to pass 1, he goes all the way to 9 and stops cold there.

I'm not sure if he can pass 1, though. Sentry -even unvoided- was formidable (treating Terrax like a child, matching the Collective and the strongest Hulk ever) and Blue Marvel was fighting Sentry and the Avengers together pretty well, also he defeated King Hyperion.

AlmightyKfish
He's not getting past Zoom

Omega Vision
How is he too fast?
Prime is slower than the Flash who was a statue to Zoom.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Prime is slower than the Flash who was a statue to Zoom. ABC logic haw-som

Starscream M
Originally posted by Parmaniac
ABC logic haw-som is not always invalid

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Starscream M
is not always invalid hence the: haw-som

MetalIsDead
SBP kills logic to death!

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by MetalIsDead
SBP kills logic to death! Considering who we're talking about, he probably could. laughing out loud

Deadline
By all means Zoom is way "faster" than Prime and as so Zoom is his only real threat unless you believe the Superman 1 million hype which I dont

What proof you got?

Omega Vision
What proof you got?
Most of the Flash family have been shown to be >= to Prime in speed. Bart for instance blitzed him and got a bunch of shots in before Prime could even react.

Zoom has been shown on panel as being far superior to the Flash family.

Deadline
Bart for instance blitzed him and got a bunch of shots in before Prime could even react.

That was because he had a phobia not because he was physically slower. Zoom could win due to CIS though. What caused him to have a phobia was getting rushed by a group of Flashes.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Zoom is far faster than Prime.

Parmaniac
What proof you got? Zoom isn't just "running fast" he creates a time bubble that allows him more or less to be as fast as he want if I'm not completely off.

Deadline
^ As I was saying though there isn't really any proof that Flashes are far faster than Prime. It also doesn't help that Hal managed to snag Zoom.

Parmaniac
^ As I was saying though there isn't really any proof that Flashes are far faster than Prime. It also doesn't help that Hal managed to snag Zoom. Going by this, show me Primes best speed feat.

Fighting NOT travelling speed.

Deadline
^ I don't have to show you anything. People are arguing that Flash is faster than Prime and they're basing that on their fights, wether or not Flash is faster hasn't even been proven yet.

Parmaniac
^ I don't have to show you anything. People are arguing that Flash is faster than Prime and they're basing that on their fights, wether or not Flash is faster hasn't even been proven yet. Because featwise he is, Prime never pulled similiar speed feats like Flash.

At best Prime is = Flash, and for arguments sake let's just say he is, Zoom is still able to blitz Flash.

Deadline
Because featwise he is, Prime never pulled similiar speed feats like Flash.

At best Prime is = Flash, and for arguments sake let's just say he is, Zoom is still able to blitz Flash.

Initially it took 5 (or possibly more) flashes to take down down SBP, that kinda implies that 1 Flash isn't enough in a fight, after that incident he got the phobia. Hey Zoom has better feats than Hal, Hal still snagged him.

Omega Vision
^ As I was saying though there isn't really any proof that Flashes are far faster than Prime. It also doesn't help that Hal managed to snag Zoom.
Even if Prime was as fast as the Flashes he'd still be a statue to Zoom.

Initially it took 5 (or possibly more) flashes to take down down SBP, that kinda implies that 1 Flash isn't enough in a fight, after that incident he got the phobia. Hey Zoom has better feats than Hal, Hal still snagged him.
I think it was more like 3. Maybe four...can't remember if Jay was there.

Parmaniac
I think it was more like 3. Maybe four...can't remember if Jay was there. I also remember 3, if we're talking about Infinite Crisis, the Flashes more or less blitzed him then he said he doesn't like Speedsters and jumped/flew out of the fight.

He was also BFRed into the Speedforce by 2 and later 1 Flash cause one gave up running IIRC.

quanchi112
That was because he had a phobia not because he was physically slower. Zoom could win due to CIS though. What caused him to have a phobia was getting rushed by a group of Flashes. His phobia was justified since he's never been portrayed as faster vs. them or on his own.

Deadline
Even if Prime was as fast as the Flashes he'd still be a statue to Zoom.

I'm not an expert on Zoom but I haven't seen a group of Flashes be a statue to Zoom in fact they seem to cope. I could be wrong, scans?

I think it was more like 3. Maybe four...can't remember if Jay was there.

Last time I looked it was four, didn't I see two Flashes cope with Zoom with difficulty? I think it ended up with more than that in the end.

I also remember 3, if we're talking about Infinite Crisis, the Flashes more or less blitzed him then he said he doesn't like Speedsters and jumped/flew out of the fight.

He was also BFRed into the Speedforce by 2 and later 1 Flash cause one gave up running IIRC.

Thats because he had help from the other Flashes. Could be wrong think it was more than three.

Originally posted by quanchi112
His phobia was justified since he's never been portrayed as faster vs. them or on his own.

Your missing the point, he got blitzed by a group of Flashes that proves that a group of Flashes are faster than him.

Omega Vision
I'm not an expert on Zoom but I haven't seen a group of Flashes be a statue to Zoom in fact they seem to cope. I could be wrong, scans?

Last time I looked it was four, didn't I see two Flashes cope with Zoom with difficulty? I think it ended up with more than that in the end.

Thats because he had help from the other Flashes. Could be wrong think it was more than three.

Your missing the point, he got blitzed by a group of Flashes that proves that a group of Flashes are faster than him.
Zoom was probably toying with them if that happened at all. The one time a Flash did hang with him was when Wally got a massive amp.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Zoom is far faster than Prime. What's there to discuss?

quanchi112

Your missing the point, he got blitzed by a group of Flashes that proves that a group of Flashes are faster than him. He's been blitzed by kid flash as well and flat out ran from one flash since. He has no feats or is he portrayed as faster so the only logical conclusion is he isn't faster or as fast as they are.

Mindset
How is he too fast? By being too fast.

Hyperion Prime
SBP clears this!!!!!

Zack Fair
His phobia was justified since he's never been portrayed as faster vs. them or on his own.

His phobia came from being dumped in the speedforce with a red sun that left him powerless four years.

iceman24567
The fastest Prime has gone in his base form is lightspeed his combat speed is atleast equal to Superman. Zoom is way faster than Prime not sure why its even up for disscusion.
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
SBP clears this!!!!! This

Zack Fair
He also counter blitzed the flashes before they went "speedforce dump" mode, but Zoom is...Zoom. Wonder how much he would have to work to make Prime a better "hero" 131

optic_blast!!!
That hardly a solid strength feat compared to what Prime has done no expression

are you joking me? what prime ever do? broke the so called reality in a form of a wall? kal kent broke the time barrier and punched 853 centeries into the future while being in a very weaken state to the point he lost almost all his power, so if just a little of his power is enough to do such a thing then you dont have to be that smart to realise he is by far beyond prime or anyone in this league

optic_blast!!!
By all means Zoom is way "faster" than Prime and as so Zoom is his only real threat unless you believe the Superman 1 million hype which I dont

superman 1 million hype? we are talking here about the protector of the 1 million universe who can hold galaxies and punch time with his fists GTFO

Sirius77
and what can prime posibble do to hurt superman 1 million? superman 1 million is stated as undefeated and unbeateble now i know its a little strech but no way in hell someone like prime is going to beat him, they had to actually depower 1 million to the point he almost became mortal so the storyline would be some what of interesting because at full power kal kent is too overpowered and stated to be the strongest being in DC 1 million which is far more powerful than ordenery DC.

You're one of those people that surf the respect threads and then say character A beats everyone just because of what you saw right? Well visit Prime's respect thread, or pick up a comic or something. Prime has not just punched through time, but he's punched through reality barriers with lasting effects, also while weakened. Twice.

feats say it all and by feats kal kent can hold a galaxy with his force vision, could contain solaris from destroying the universe with his force vision and if you want brute strength? while losing almost all his powers to the point he was dying he broke the time barrier with a single punch he punched 2000 years to the future causing shockwaves thrue the timeline, and thats a very weaken kal kent at full power you got to be shiting if you think someone like prime can hurt him learn your stuff and read some comics

That's a valid argument. Because force vision has a lot to do with a slugfest.

Anyway, that's not a biggie to Prime, 1 million's brute strength won't be a deal breaker. Promise. If you want feats, visit the respect thread smile

it was stated as a slug fest, or if you want to use speed than superman 1 million is stated to be faster than any superman to date he is stated to be faster than the speed of light and faster than a speeding tachyon so if we take speed into acount 1 million once again stomps this entire list

Seriously though.

Zoom and Wally were moving so fast that superman and every other being on the planet was frozen in time. Wally was amped, Zoom was not. His speed embarrasses 1 million's by a fair amount.

Sirius77
What proof you got?

Prime should be able to beat a regular flash like Barry or even Wally for a healthy majority, but Zoom is not a regular Flash. It's not that Prime can't physically take him out, it's that Zoom is too fast for Prime to actually hit lol.

optic_blast!!!
You're one of those people that surf the respect threads and then say character A beats everyone just because of what you saw right? Well visit Prime's respect thread, or pick up a comic or something. Prime has not just punched through time, but he's punched through reality barriers with lasting effects, also while weakened. Twice.

That's a valid argument. Because force vision has a lot to do with a slugfest.

Anyway, that's not a biggie to Prime, 1 million's brute strength won't be a deal breaker. Promise. If you want feats, visit the respect thread smile

Seriously though.

Zoom and Wally were moving so fast that superman and every other being on the planet was frozen in time. Wally was amped, Zoom was not. His speed embarrasses 1 million's by a fair amount.

you are talking too much bullshit out of your ass lets start

what is primes best feat? his best feat is breaking the reality so called barrier only he did it in a shape of wall... and he wasnt weaken in that time he was at his best while doing it, superman 1 million while being stated to lose his flight and all his powers to the point there was very little left in him still manage to break the time barrier with his bare fists but the difference is that 1 million actually punched not only the timeline itself but he punched 853 centeries into the future so its by far more than just breaking the time barrier its actually punching 853 centeries into the future

now if 1 million did all that while very little is left in him... then what can do a full power 1 million? well give you a brain he certenly cant sorry

i just stated his force vision to show his league that he is a bieng far beyond prime or anyone in this list because holding a freakin galaxy is something that makes prime look like a biatch

so you say prime has the better strength based on what? based on him being beaten by flashes? or based on him being beaten by superman and supergirl combined and starting to cry? go read the 1 million arc and educate yourself before making foolish statements

zooms speed embarrasses 1 million? now here is a perfect example of you talking out of your ass... did you see i million ever being blitzed? did you see 1 million having limits to his speed? he was stated on panel by the writers to be much faster than any superman and he was stated to be faster than a speeding tachyon and being able to be at couple places at the same time due to his speed , as i said before go and educate yourself and then you can wank some more on prime if you like

Sirius77

Yes he has been. On two or so occasions. The only Flash that has ever taken out Prime is an amped Flash. First Bart by the entire speed force, then Bart and XS amped by Barry's (the source of the speed force) arrival.

Sirius77
you are talking too much bullshit out of your ass lets start

what is primes best feat? his best feat is breaking the reality so called barrier only he did it in a shape of wall... and he wasnt weaken in that time he was at his best while doing it, superman 1 million while being stated to lose his flight and all his powers to the point there was very little left in him still manage to break the time barrier with his bare fists but the difference is that 1 million actually punched not only the timeline itself but he punched 853 centeries into the future so its by far more than just breaking the time barrier its actually punching 853 centeries into the future

now if 1 million did all that while very little is left in him... then what can do a full power 1 million? well give you a brain he certenly cant sorry

i just stated his force vision to show his league that he is a bieng far beyond prime or anyone in this list because holding a freakin galaxy is something that makes prime look like a biatch

so you say prime has the better strength based on what? based on him being beaten by flashes? or based on him being beaten by superman and supergirl combined and starting to cry? go read the 1 million arc and educate yourself before making foolish statements

zooms speed embarrasses 1 million? now here is a perfect example of you talking out of your ass... did you see i million ever being blitzed? did you see 1 million having limits to his speed? he was stated on panel by the writers to be much faster than any superman and he was stated to be faster than a speeding tachyon and being able to be at couple places at the same time due to his speed , as i said before go and educate yourself and then you can wank some more on prime if you like

No, that's not Prime's best feat. Just one of his feats, probably the mid range, as I said he's done it more than once, and the first time he was weakened from lack of actual sunlight. I'd say his best feats are surviving a galaxy buster and a universe buster. Punching through time is impressive, but punching through the Phantom Zone on the fly where one is supposed to be intangible is more impressive.

Again, if you read comics and not just scans, you'd know the context of these instances. When Prime fought the JSA, JLA, Doom Patrol, Teen Titans, and Titans combined, he was fighting them after being in a quantum containment field under a red sun (after being flown through a red sun) for at least a year. The only thing that kept him going was his solar suit. With it, he was able to oneshot two flashes, and other top tiers. Mid battle, it was melted off of him with red sun radiation by Red Star. Afterwards he was weakened further. So when you saw him getting beaten on by every top tier that you can think of, he was drastically weakened. When a beam of sunlight hit his hand, he threw them all off like they were nothing. When I said he and 1 million might stalemate, I was being very generous.

So Superman 1 million being stated to be faster than a tachyon automatically makes him faster than zoom eh? The flashes on average leave that entire hearsay argument in the dust. Wally alone has outraced death, reacted at an attosecond, and travels ftl on the fly. To zoom, he is a statue. It took Wally absorbing the speed of all of the flashes in order to even match zoom. So you asked me for Prime's greatest feat, so whats 1 million's greatest speed feat? Give me one even comparable to Wally's average.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
His phobia came from being dumped in the speedforce with a red sun that left him powerless four years. I know it had to do with his loss and the consequences of what happened during infinite crisis but my point was he is slower than the flashes so he has a right to be iffy about them.

quanchi112
Yes he has been. On two or so occasions. The only Flash that has ever taken out Prime is an amped Flash. First Bart by the entire speed force, then Bart and XS amped by Barry's (the source of the speed force) arrival. He was never ever portrayed as faster. Ever. He countered a few but that doesn't mean he's faster. Nope. His feats also don't even come close to suggesting he's anywhere near as quick as the flashes.

iceman24567
superman 1 million hype? we are talking here about the protector of the 1 million universe who can hold galaxies and punch time with his fists GTFO See how can measure his strength with such a feat? Its unquatfiable or how ever you say it now im going to put you on ignore you huffing and puffing is beyond annoying

Sirius77
He was never ever portrayed as faster. Ever. He countered a few but that doesn't mean he's faster. Nope. His feats also don't even come close to suggesting he's anywhere near as quick as the flashes.

He has been portrayed as faster on a couple of occasions, mostly in combat speed. Only once in travel speed, which I thought was admittedly odd.

Prime has always been portrayed as being quite fast. This can be seen by the fact that it took bart absorbing the entire speed force to catch up to beat him to the present, and that every time he's encountered an unamped flash, he's either oneshotted him or blitzed him uncontrollably. The only time that unamped flashes have given Prime trouble is when they are in groups, i.e. the speed force dump. If you believe otherwise, give me an example countering this.

This is not to say that Prime's cis does not play a role in this however. He is afraid of the flashes, but not because they're his "kryptonite", just because they trapped him in the 853 century (or the speed force, they were a little ambiguous about that) for a year. After he gets serious and fights back, he gets over it and generally wins.

quanchi112
He has been portrayed as faster on a couple of occasions, mostly in combat speed. Only once in travel speed, which I thought was admittedly odd.

Prime has always been portrayed as being quite fast. This can be seen by the fact that it took bart absorbing the entire speed force to catch up to beat him to the present, and that every time he's encountered an unamped flash, he's either oneshotted him or blitzed him uncontrollably. The only time that unamped flashes have given Prime trouble is when they are in groups, i.e. the speed force dump. If you believe otherwise, give me an example countering this.

This is not to say that Prime's cis does not play a role in this however. He is afraid of the flashes, but not because they're his "kryptonite", just because they trapped him in the 853 century (or the speed force, they were a little ambiguous about that) for a year. After he gets serious and fights back, he gets over it and generally wins. When has he been portrayed as faster than a flash. You say a few instances name one or two. Quit being so vague.

Never said he isn't fast but not flash speed. He also very rarely even uses speed ina fight he fights like a brick 95 percent of the time.

He took off from one flash in his sc tie in.

Flashes have superior speed feats and are portrayed as faster than Prime consistently therefore they are faster. Pretty simple.

Sirius77
When has he been portrayed as faster than a flash. You say a few instances name one or two. Quit being so vague.

Never said he isn't fast but not flash speed. He also very rarely even uses speed ina fight he fights like a brick 95 percent of the time.

He took off from one flash in his sc tie in.

Flashes have superior speed feats and are portrayed as faster than Prime consistently therefore they are faster. Pretty simple.

In the teen titans tie in, he blitzed three flashes. Two of them being Bart and Wally iirc. In sc, he brushed them of like they were nothing, and KOed them by flying off. In ic, he beat a speed force amped Bart back to the present, after he blitzed him and two other flashes in the aforementioned example.

I'm sure they do have more speed feats than Prime. I stated that Prime could take a majority from the flashes. I also stated that Prime has been portrayed as faster when they aren't amped. Every instance in which Prime has come into contact with an unamped Flash, he has proven consistently able to defeat him when he gets serious. If you have contrary evidence, I'm interested in seeing it. Not in a confrontational way, it would just be interesting to see an issue with Prime and flash in it that I haven't read.

Deadline
Zoom was probably toying with them if that happened at all.

To be fair you might need to prove that.

The one time a Flash did hang with him was when Wally got a massive amp.

Yeah well it took in all 6 flashes to take down SBP, and hes managed to knock back 2 Flashes before they could react. He also initially got blitzed by 3 flashes because he was taken by suprise.

You're arguing that Zoom is far faster than SBP because Flashes are faster than SBP, you don't have any proof.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Zoom is far faster than Prime. What's there to discuss?

Because you're basing it on the fact that Flashes are faster than SBP, you don't have any proof for that?

He's been blitzed by kid flash as well and flat out ran from one flash since.

Oh really when did this happen? As its been stated before he has a phobia because he was kidnapped by a group of Flashes that kept him under a red sun for years. It took in all 6 Flashes to give him the phobia, his fear doesn't prove that Flashes are faster.

He has no feats or is he portrayed as faster so the only logical conclusion is he isn't faster or as fast as they are.

Hes actually knocked back two flashes before they react and Hal Jordan has snagged Zoom. No thats not the logical conclusion.

optic_blast!!!
No, that's not Prime's best feat. Just one of his feats, probably the mid range, as I said he's done it more than once, and the first time he was weakened from lack of actual sunlight. I'd say his best feats are surviving a galaxy buster and a universe buster. Punching through time is impressive, but punching through the Phantom Zone on the fly where one is supposed to be intangible is more impressive.

Again, if you read comics and not just scans, you'd know the context of these instances. When Prime fought the JSA, JLA, Doom Patrol, Teen Titans, and Titans combined, he was fighting them after being in a quantum containment field under a red sun (after being flown through a red sun) for at least a year. The only thing that kept him going was his solar suit. With it, he was able to oneshot two flashes, and other top tiers. Mid battle, it was melted off of him with red sun radiation by Red Star. Afterwards he was weakened further. So when you saw him getting beaten on by every top tier that you can think of, he was drastically weakened. When a beam of sunlight hit his hand, he threw them all off like they were nothing. When I said he and 1 million might stalemate, I was being very generous.

So Superman 1 million being stated to be faster than a tachyon automatically makes him faster than zoom eh? The flashes on average leave that entire hearsay argument in the dust. Wally alone has outraced death, reacted at an attosecond, and travels ftl on the fly. To zoom, he is a statue. It took Wally absorbing the speed of all of the flashes in order to even match zoom. So you asked me for Prime's greatest feat, so whats 1 million's greatest speed feat? Give me one even comparable to Wally's average.

you know what i dont respect? i dont respect when someone is wrong but instead of admiting he is wrong he continues with his bullshit just to show he wont back down thats lame, you are trying to compare both there punching feats while i am stating a simple fact that even if lets say there feats are comparable as far as brute strength superman 1 million did it while almost losing all his power he did it with lets say 5% of his powers while prime did it at 100% of his powers, so basically if 5% kal kent and 100% prime are somewhat of comparable it doesnt take to be genious to realise that 100% kal kent is >>>>>>>> superboy prime

was it stated by how much he was depowered? prime while depowered was still able to fly shoot his heat vision and use his powers overall its just that he was weaker while fighting the good guiys and they all owned his ass, now 1 million was weaken to the point he couldnt fly he lost all his powers he didnt have anythinmg left in him and he still owned an army of giant cyborgs that were designed to fight the ordenery superman with easy, he still defeated 5 heralds with easy even when they combined themselves and he still broke the time barrier and punched 853 centeries into the future, 1 million was much more weaken than prime and yet he manage to show power feats that prime cant even match at his 100% , so when you say prime beats 1 million you better start giving any actual avidance and reason or you are just trolling stating what ever you want without any backing up

superman 1 million couldnt perform a full speed feat because in the 1 million arc they depowered him so he couldnt show all his full power but as i said again, stated to be faster than any superman by far, stated to be faster than a speeding tachyon which is faster than the speed of light and was stated to be so fast he could actually be at several places at the same time, plus lets not forget he has 5 dimension powers so if he combines them with his speed he can do what ever he wants he is a god in his own right

quanchi112
In the teen titans tie in, he blitzed three flashes. Two of them being Bart and Wally iirc. In sc, he brushed them of like they were nothing, and KOed them by flying off. In ic, he beat a speed force amped Bart back to the present, after he blitzed him and two other flashes in the aforementioned example.

I'm sure they do have more speed feats than Prime. I stated that Prime could take a majority from the flashes. I also stated that Prime has been portrayed as faster when they aren't amped. Every instance in which Prime has come into contact with an unamped Flash, he has proven consistently able to defeat him when he gets serious. If you have contrary evidence, I'm interested in seeing it. Not in a confrontational way, it would just be interesting to see an issue with Prime and flash in it that I haven't read. He's a lot stronger and more durable than they are so his attacks pack a considerable amount of force compared to theirs. I have never argued he can't compensate for their speed only that he is slower.

Beating them and being faster aren't the same thing. You act like they are equals in terms of strength and durability. Wow. Sometimes you really don't even grasp your own arguments.

If you gave any flash prime like strength and durability they'd annihilate prime.

Sirius77
you know what i dont respect? i dont respect when someone is wrong but instead of admiting he is wrong he continues with his bullshit just to show he wont back down thats lame, you are trying to compare both there punching feats while i am stating a simple fact that even if lets say there feats are comparable as far as brute strength superman 1 million did it while almost losing all his power he did it with lets say 5% of his powers while prime did it at 100% of his powers, so basically if 5% kal kent and 100% prime are somewhat of comparable it doesnt take to be genious to realise that 100% kal kent is >>>>>>>> superboy prime

Show me in the comic where it said anything about 5%.

Also, Prime was weakened from being in a pocket dimension for half his life after fighting the antimoniter. He wasn't at full strength either when he did the retcon punch. He was not a "100%", you literally pulled both those figures out of your ass. If you're going to debate, then don't lie or extrapolate, look it up.

was it stated by how much he was depowered? prime while depowered was still able to fly shoot his heat vision and use his powers overall its just that he was weaker while fighting the good guiys and they all owned his ass, now 1 million was weaken to the point he couldnt fly he lost all his powers he didnt have anythinmg left in him and he still owned an army of giant cyborgs that were designed to fight the ordenery superman with easy, he still defeated 5 heralds with easy even when they combined themselves and he still broke the time barrier and punched 853 centeries into the future, 1 million was much more weaken than prime and yet he manage to show power feats that prime cant even match at his 100% , so when you say prime beats 1 million you better start giving any actual avidance and reason or you are just trolling stating what ever you want without any backing up

Prime was flown through a red sun, KOed while depowered, then sealed up in a quantum containment field for a year under a junior red sun eater. You do the math, you seem to be good at making up imaginary figures anyway.

Prime used the little energy the solar suit provided to face pretty much every team that matters. Then he got his only power source ripped off by his only weakness (red sun radiation) and still stood there and got beaten on by the entire JSA, JLA, Doom Patrol, Teen Titans, and Titans for the duration of the issus, and never got Koed, just complained.

I don't see what Superman 1 million not being able to fly has to do with this. Perhaps Prime conserves solar energy more efficiently than him, because even depowered, Prime's eyes still glow red. Even with only the solar suit as a power source, he still retains all of his abilities. You're arguing a matter of efficiency.

Fight ordinary Superman with ease? When have they lol? What have these robots done to warrant being compared to superman?

Lol what heralds? 5? He defeated firestorm. Aquaman 1 million took out the ray.

Also, I reread it and there was something to punch. You made the argument with Prime, so now you must also apply it to Superman 1 million. Prime also punched through reality with lasting effects being felt throughout the main DCU even retconning characters and ressurrecting some. All with punches. And guess what? He didn't age and almost die from it. He was also weakened at that point as well. smile

superman 1 million couldnt perform a full speed feat because in the 1 million arc they depowered him so he couldnt show all his full power but as i said again, stated to be faster than any superman by far, stated to be faster than a speeding tachyon which is faster than the speed of light and was stated to be so fast he could actually be at several places at the same time, plus lets not forget he has 5 dimension powers so if he combines them with his speed he can do what ever he wants he is a god in his own right

Lol, if he hasn't done it on panel, then him wanking himself in front of his ancestor means nothing.
All we saw him do was fly fast and process combat scenarios. Any high to mid range flash has better feats. Just because he is stated (by hearsay alone) to be faster than a tachyon, doesn't mean anything unless we have seen something at least indicative of this. That's fine if you want to speculate, but don't pass it off as fact. With that said, I'm done feeding the trolls.... hopefully.

Sirius77
He's a lot stronger and more durable than they are so his attacks pack a considerable amount of force compared to theirs. I have never argued he can't compensate for their speed only that he is slower.

Beating them and being faster aren't the same thing. You act like they are equals in terms of strength and durability. Wow. Sometimes you really don't even grasp your own arguments.

If you gave any flash prime like strength and durability they'd annihilate prime.

I'm arguing that he has consistently shown to match and defeat an unamped flash whenever the situation arises. To date, this has been true. They have to amp themselves to gain an edge to beat him. This has happened consistently as well.

Lol. Quan, where in my entire post did I say or even imply anything remotely resembling a comparison of Flash and Prime's durability? You seem pretty good at making things up. Maybe you should write fanfiction to get all of that pent up.... whatever it is out. He has beat them with speed outright every time they have been unamped or not in groups (although there was an occasion in which he fought and defeated two flashes, but one was Jay so...).

Lol, well I suppose so, if you combined Prime's strength and durability with Flash's speed and exotic abilities. Lulz.

optic_blast!!!
Show me in the comic where it said anything about 5%.

Also, Prime was weakened from being in a pocket dimension for half his life after fighting the antimoniter. He wasn't at full strength either when he did the retcon punch. He was not a "100%", you literally pulled both those figures out of your ass. If you're going to debate, then don't lie or extrapolate, look it up.

Prime was flown through a red sun, KOed while depowered, then sealed up in a quantum containment field for a year under a junior red sun eater. You do the math, you seem to be good at making up imaginary figures anyway.

Prime used the little energy the solar suit provided to face pretty much every team that matters. Then he got his only power source ripped off by his only weakness (red sun radiation) and still stood there and got beaten on by the entire JSA, JLA, Doom Patrol, Teen Titans, and Titans for the duration of the issus, and never got Koed, just complained.

I don't see what Superman 1 million not being able to fly has to do with this. Perhaps Prime conserves solar energy more efficiently than him, because even depowered, Prime's eyes still glow red. Even with only the solar suit as a power source, he still retains all of his abilities. You're arguing a matter of efficiency.

Fight ordinary Superman with ease? When have they lol? What have these robots done to warrant being compared to superman?

Lol what heralds? 5? He defeated firestorm. Aquaman 1 million took out the ray.

Also, I reread it and there was something to punch. You made the argument with Prime, so now you must also apply it to Superman 1 million. Prime also punched through reality with lasting effects being felt throughout the main DCU even retconning characters and ressurrecting some. All with punches. And guess what? He didn't age and almost die from it. He was also weakened at that point as well. smile

Lol, if he hasn't done it on panel, then him wanking himself in front of his ancestor means nothing.
All we saw him do was fly fast and process combat scenarios. Any high to mid range flash has better feats. Just because he is stated (by hearsay alone) to be faster than a tachyon, doesn't mean anything unless we have seen something at least indicative of this. That's fine if you want to speculate, but don't pass it off as fact. With that said, I'm done feeding the trolls.... hopefully.

i am using common sense here, and Lol at you trying to imply that they were at the same level of depowerment, prime was only stated as weaken thats it the fact remains that he still had all his powers and he still could do everything he normally does thats still the fact, 1 million on the other hand was weaken to the point he lost all his powers to the point he couldnt even fly he couldnt use his heat vision or anything he was so depowered that his powers left him all left in him was some super human strength and speed and all that little he used to do a feat which is still better than prime ever did thats the point of by how much 1 million was weaker , and yet prime being a little weaker got already owned by everybody while 1 million who lost almost all his powers still was kicking ass

again you fail to use context , those giant robots were designed to fight superman by lex luthor which means he made them durable and strong enough to at least face superman otherwise whats the point of making a weapon specially FOR SUPERMAN

you are Loling at the fact you dont read comics? i suggest you to go and actually read 1 million arc and then you will see what 5 heralds which were the metalic crew that later combined into a huge composed monster that 1 million defeats with easy while again weaken to the point he couldnt even fly

as i said before 1 million clearly doesnt have many appearances and his main arc was involved with his losing all his powers to the point he couldnt even fly so how do you expect from him to show his speed? on ordenery arcs he never had to use his full speed because he never was in a run for something, but the speed feats he has show him being at another place while someone was about to explode and 1 million came to him nano seconds before the bomb was about to explode and it was stated as nanoseconds on panel , other then that he just doesnt have apearences so we can only go by his couple he has and the statements about his powers which there is no reason not to take seriously since it was never contradicted in showings

about the 1 million aging thing? first of all you seem to avoid the facts he almost lost all his powers he was very very weaken you seem to avoid this clear fact just because it doesnt suit your retarded argument , second of all 1 million got old because he punched 853 centeries into the future... how far did prime punch? how far? 1 million with the first punch was able to punch 2000 years to the future 2000 years... how far did prime was able to punch? that alone shows us that 1 million while having something like 5% of his overall power was punching far stronger than prime could

and you know what lets for a second put this thread aside, in a full fight with all powers do you really think superboy prime can stand to 1 million? this answer will help me determine if you are a complete troll or just an ass

quanchi112
I'm arguing that he has consistently shown to match and defeat an unamped flash whenever the situation arises. To date, this has been true. They have to amp themselves to gain an edge to beat him. This has happened consistently as well.

Lol. Quan, where in my entire post did I say or even imply anything remotely resembling a comparison of Flash and Prime's durability? You seem pretty good at making things up. Maybe you should write fanfiction to get all of that pent up.... whatever it is out. He has beat them with speed outright every time they have been unamped or not in groups (although there was an occasion in which he fought and defeated two flashes, but one was Jay so...).

Lol, well I suppose so, if you combined Prime's strength and durability with Flash's speed and exotic abilities. Lulz. He beat them because he's able to counter them as he's fast enough to counter. They are still portrayed as faster than he is. You can't ignore his other huge advantages such as strength, damage soak, and durability and paint him as just as fast as they are.

You never quite grasp even your own points.

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Stops at 3. Based off of what?, This is Superboy/man we're talking here, Not REGULAR Supes.

Solidus Black
Since Zoom doesnt actually move at superspeed, do his normal thought processes move at a normal relative rate when hes not tapping into the time stream?

If in the initial stage of the battle and he has to think to activate his power, than SBP wins. If its hyperfast (speed of light kinda reaction) then SBP may just lose

quanchi112
Originally posted by lawest9
Based off of what?, This is Superboy/man we're talking here, Not REGULAR Supes. The fact he's never ripped anyone in half WW level and above.

Black bolt z
The fact he's never ripped anyone in half WW level and above. Hypocrite.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Hypocrite. Not me.

Sirius77
i am using common sense here, and Lol at you trying to imply that they were at the same level of depowerment, prime was only stated as weaken thats it the fact remains that he still had all his powers and he still could do everything he normally does thats still the fact, 1 million on the other hand was weaken to the point he lost all his powers to the point he couldnt even fly he couldnt use his heat vision or anything he was so depowered that his powers left him all left in him was some super human strength and speed and all that little he used to do a feat which is still better than prime ever did thats the point of by how much 1 million was weaker , and yet prime being a little weaker got already owned by everybody while 1 million who lost almost all his powers still was kicking ass

again you fail to use context , those giant robots were designed to fight superman by lex luthor which means he made them durable and strong enough to at least face superman otherwise whats the point of making a weapon specially FOR SUPERMAN

you are Loling at the fact you dont read comics? i suggest you to go and actually read 1 million arc and then you will see what 5 heralds which were the metalic crew that later combined into a huge composed monster that 1 million defeats with easy while again weaken to the point he couldnt even fly

as i said before 1 million clearly doesnt have many appearances and his main arc was involved with his losing all his powers to the point he couldnt even fly so how do you expect from him to show his speed? on ordenery arcs he never had to use his full speed because he never was in a run for something, but the speed feats he has show him being at another place while someone was about to explode and 1 million came to him nano seconds before the bomb was about to explode and it was stated as nanoseconds on panel , other then that he just doesnt have apearences so we can only go by his couple he has and the statements about his powers which there is no reason not to take seriously since it was never contradicted in showings

about the 1 million aging thing? first of all you seem to avoid the facts he almost lost all his powers he was very very weaken you seem to avoid this clear fact just because it doesnt suit your retarded argument , second of all 1 million got old because he punched 853 centeries into the future... how far did prime punch? how far? 1 million with the first punch was able to punch 2000 years to the future 2000 years... how far did prime was able to punch? that alone shows us that 1 million while having something like 5% of his overall power was punching far stronger than prime could

and you know what lets for a second put this thread aside, in a full fight with all powers do you really think superboy prime can stand to 1 million? this answer will help me determine if you are a complete troll or just an ass

Superman 1 million was in the future for a couple of days and he was losing his powers. Prime was under a red sun for a year. Again, do the math.

Do you know how many times superman has easily defeated things that are made to kill him? How about the Kryptonite man? Metallo? Parasite? The difference between these characters and these featless random robots that Superman 1 million struggled with is that the aforementioned characters have actually come into contact with superman before. The robots have not.

The metal men? You were referring to the metal men? They're high meta at best. The only one that matters is Viridium and maybe Platinum, but even they wouldn't be considered herald level imo. Prime was taking on actual High and mid heralds while drained, such as Alan Scott, Superman, Wonder woman, Martian Manhunter, Power girl, Supergirl, Starman, etc....

That's wonderful. He has one nanosecond reaction feat. So we know he's about as fast as superman. Maybe. Wally reacted in attoseconds on panel before he even became the flash. For someone as uber as you're hyping him to be, he's not really that fast.

You seem to be forgetting that hourman, while in possession of the worlogog, was standing right next to him while he did that, and there was already some manner of vortex in front of him before he even started punching. How far did Prime punch? Far enough to retcon all of DC history. The events of IC retconed DC continuity into what it is now. So you understand why punching into the future, while a still being a good feat, isn't as good as retconing DC by hitting a wall. Also, again where did you get the 5% figure?. Or are you just making things up?

In all honesty, the only problem would be the force vision. The rest of his abilities are to ambiguous to determine whether or not they could give him the edge that he would need. With that said, 1 million has slowed a galaxy with his force vision, however, Prime has weathered galaxy and universe busters in his career, so I don't see force vision winning it for 1 million. As far as physical stats are concerned, 1 million matches (which is being far too generous), or falls short of matching Prime's physical stats by comparison. Anyway, if you want to make a thread for this, no one is stopping you. However, don't get off topic anymore than we have and derail the thread.

Anyway, responding to you is getting ridiculous, so prove:

-That Superman 1 million was 5% of his normal strength.
-That the robots that Superman 1 million fought were all Superman level.
-That the Metal Men are all Herald level.

After you prove those things, then we can address everything else. Have a good day.

Sirius77
He beat them because he's able to counter them as he's fast enough to counter. They are still portrayed as faster than he is. You can't ignore his other huge advantages such as strength, damage soak, and durability and paint him as just as fast as they are.

You never quite grasp even your own points.

Fast enough to counter the flashes with combat speed every time. I'd say that's "being portrayed as faster". Strength, durability, and damage soak have nothing to do with his speed concerning the flashes. The fact that he is quick enough to counter them every time is enough to say that the writers are portraying him as faster or as fast as.

What are you talking about? Are you just typing to type, or do you have a specific point that I failed to grasp?

optic_blast!!!
Superman 1 million was in the future for a couple of days and he was losing his powers. Prime was under a red sun for a year. Again, do the math.

Do you know how many times superman has easily defeated things that are made to kill him? How about the Kryptonite man? Metallo? Parasite? The difference between these characters and these featless random robots that Superman 1 million struggled with is that the aforementioned characters have actually come into contact with superman before. The robots have not.

The metal men? You were referring to the metal men? They're high meta at best. The only one that matters is Viridium and maybe Platinum, but even they wouldn't be considered herald level imo. Prime was taking on actual High and mid heralds while drained, such as Alan Scott, Superman, Wonder woman, Martian Manhunter, Power girl, Supergirl, Starman, etc....

That's wonderful. He has one nanosecond reaction feat. So we know he's about as fast as superman. Maybe. Wally reacted in attoseconds on panel before he even became the flash. For someone as uber as you're hyping him to be, he's not really that fast.

You seem to be forgetting that hourman, while in possession of the worlogog, was standing right next to him while he did that, and there was already some manner of vortex in front of him before he even started punching. How far did Prime punch? Far enough to retcon all of DC history. The events of IC retconed DC continuity into what it is now. So you understand why punching into the future, while a still being a good feat, isn't as good as retconing DC by hitting a wall. Also, again where did you get the 5% figure?. Or are you just making things up?

In all honesty, the only problem would be the force vision. The rest of his abilities are to ambiguous to determine whether or not they could give him the edge that he would need. With that said, 1 million has slowed a galaxy with his force vision, however, Prime has weathered galaxy and universe busters in his career, so I don't see force vision winning it for 1 million. As far as physical stats are concerned, 1 million matches (which is being far too generous), or falls short of matching Prime's physical stats by comparison. Anyway, if you want to make a thread for this, no one is stopping you. However, don't get off topic anymore than we have and derail the thread.

Anyway, responding to you is getting ridiculous, so prove:

-That Superman 1 million was 5% of his normal strength.
-That the robots that Superman 1 million fought were all Superman level.
-That the Metal Men are all Herald level.

After you prove those things, then we can address everything else. Have a good day.

what math? who said there depowering works the same way? who said that superboy being exposed to the red sun works the same way as 1 million not being exposed to the super sun? now you are making numbers and things out of your own ass, it was stated on panel that its a matter of days until 1 million lose all his powers and becomes human if he spends those couple days without the super sun impowering him so your logic here fails, and if you want to bring it as a point prove that being exposed to the red sun for superboy prime for that period of time is that dangerous where is it stated? also superboy prime had a power suit and after that he got away from the red sun so his powers were restored because he was no longer under the red sun again you fail

about the robots 1 million didnt strugle with them at all he owned an army of those robots, and you cant asume things just because in the past superman defeated A or B with easy, superman also got bruised by freakin terminators so? the point is that 1 million while losing his powers to the point he couldnt even fly owned a whole army of huge robots that were made to fight superman by lex luthor himself who knows what he is doing so again you fail

so even with the fact 1 million was stated on panel to be much faster than any superman and was stated on panel to be faster than a speeding tachyon which is faster than the speed of light, and even with the fact he was in a different place at all and he still did the job of a nanosecond which means he had to travel to that place then he had to use his force vision to contain the bomb which is much better feat than just do something in a nanosecond you still say that maybe he is faster than ordenery superman... you are trolling and fail again

those metal man were all stated as heralds your opinion matters to me just as much as a piece of shit because it was stated that they are heralds and even 5 heralds combined got owned with easy by 1 million who lost almost all his power

and again you are wrong prime didnt change the entire history of DC he just cvhanged certein events that took place not too far away in the timeline, the things he changed didnt take too much time apart, 1 million with his first punch was able to punch 2000 years into the future and causing shockwaves thrue the entire timeline and effecting events as well only difference is prime needed a lot of punches to reach his goal which wasnt that far away while 1 million with a single puynch already punched 2000 years into the fiuture and with several he was able to punch 853 centeries which by far overshadows what prime ever did, prime hit reality in a form of a wall and 1 million hit a vortex same shit dont be hepocryte and hourman didnt help him even wonderwoman stated no one cant punch time with his bare hands that alone shows us he was doing all the work himself

ok i can clearly see you are a complete troll , 1 million got so many powers trhat he will just destroy prime, he got 5 dimension powers which include force jackets first of all provide any avidance that prime will break out of the force jacket, then he got energy manipulation, he is a very high level telepath, his force vision can hold a galaxy no problem, stopping a moving galaxy is by far harder then just lifting or destroying a galaxy so if he can stop a moving galaxy he can destroy one with easy... his force vision was able to contain solaris provide any avidance that prime is stronger than solaris , superman 1 million is by far physically stronger than prime which is showed on panel in feats ... if you choose to not accept those feats its only your own problem but it doesnt change the fact 1 million is by far stronger than prime physically and with all his powers he has way too many ways to just destroy prime ... hell he can just trap him in one of his force fields and crush him with his force vision, prime wont be able to whitstand that force

as i said before those robots were designed to fight superman by lex luthor and the writer stated it to show us how 1 million is dealing with robots that can give superman trouble otherwise there wouldnt be any point of stating that they were designed specially forsuperman

1 million lost all his powers to thepoint he didnt have his basic abilities he couldnt even fly i could even say he had less than 5% of his overall power at the end because when just ariving earth he stated he had less then half of his powers which is 50% and he still could fly and use some powers so this is very logically

you are a prime fanboy that either likes to troll or you are that ignorant to think prime can even come any near 1 millions level of power, prime got owned by half of the DC universe and even ordenery superboy game him fight , 1 million will murder him without any powers just his brute strength alone and its not a matter of opinion its a FACT now get lost

Sirius77
what math? who said there depowering works the same way? who said that superboy being exposed to the red sun works the same way as 1 million not being exposed to the super sun? now you are making numbers and things out of your own ass, it was stated on panel that its a matter of days until 1 million lose all his powers and becomes human if he spends those couple days without the super sun impowering him so your logic here fails, and if you want to bring it as a point prove that being exposed to the red sun for superboy prime for that period of time is that dangerous where is it stated? also superboy prime had a power suit and after that he got away from the red sun so his powers were restored because he was no longer under the red sun again you fail

No one said that they worked the same way, in fact, I implied otherwise. You were the one arguing that. One is a matter of losing a charge, while the other is a matter of said charge being drained.

So just because Prime left the area under the red suneater, his powers magically returned? No, that's not how it works. Red solar energy is the only thing that has been shown to even remotely weaken Prime. Being even exposed to it weakens him. He was flown through a red sun in ic, which depowered him to the point of losing flight and heat vision, as well as all of his other abilities-- and then he was put under a red sun eater afterward for a year. To even imply that he wasn't depowered by this point would be asinine.

about the robots 1 million didnt strugle with them at all he owned an army of those robots, and you cant asume things just because in the past superman defeated A or B with easy, superman also got bruised by freakin terminators so?

Assume things huh? Like you're assuming that just because these suits were made by lex luthor they are superman level?

Again, when have these men in robot suits ever given superman trouble? You can't just make up imaginary storylines in which featless characters suddenly gain feats.

so even with the fact 1 million was stated on panel to be much faster than any superman and was stated on panel to be faster than a speeding tachyon which is faster than the speed of light, and even with the fact he was in a different place at all and he still did the job of a nanosecond w

Faster than any superman? So you think he's faster than Golden Supes then? Right.

Show me on panel where it states this. Then show me on panel where this is proven. Just because he is stated to be "faster than a speeding tachyon" using his own statements, means nothing unless he has proven himself to be. Also, again, to a flash this is nothing.

those metal man were all stated as heralds your opinion matters to me just as much as a piece of shit because it was stated that they are heralds and even 5 heralds combined got owned with easy by 1 million who lost almost all his power

I actually laughed at that one.

Where on panel in a DC COMIC was it stated that the Metal Men are heralds? Lol, give me scans.

Btw, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

and again you are wrong prime didnt change the entire history of DC he just cvhanged certein events that took place not too far away in the timeline, the things he changed didnt take too much time apart, and hourman didnt help him even wonderwoman stated no one cant punch time with his bare hands that alone shows us he was doing all the work himself

On panel in DC One Million issue 4 on page 11 it was stated by Wonder Woman one million "He's dying hourman! No one can shatter the time barrier with bare hands!" Hourman responds "He can Wonder Woman, with our help." as stated by the android with the worlogog.... so yes, he had help, because directly after that statement, in the next panel, he threw a punch and made it through.

Yes he did. In fact, Prime's punches were the reason for the death's and reinventions of several heroes, including superman's death, resurrection and transformation into "Superman Blue". Or even the three different versions of the legion of superheroes. His punches created all of these events. That is how DC explains the changes in continuity. Prime did it.

Superman 1 million punched his way to the 853rd century. Prime punched his way into another universe, and altered the multiverse, and created alternate universes by doing so, while weakened. Prime has the better feat.

This confirms that his punches altered DC history.

"Each time you hit the barrier, something about the Earth changes."

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/alexconfirms.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/alexconfirms2.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/alexconfirms3.jpg

This confirms the damage that he did to the multiverse:

"Everything predating the re-creation of the multiverse has gone malleable thanks mostly to Mr. Mind and that Kryptonian boy's tantrums, which I still find ridiculous to believe. Punching history..."

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/ripconfirms.jpg

ok i can clearly see you are a complete troll , 1 million got so many powers trhat he will just destroy prime, he got 5 dimension powers which include force jackets first of all provide any avidance that prime will break out of the force jacket, then he got energy manipulation, he is a very high level telepath, his force vision can hold a galaxy no problem, stopping a moving galaxy is by far harder then just lifting or destroying a galaxy so if he can stop a moving galaxy he can destroy one with easy... his force vision was able to contain solaris provide any avidance that prime is stronger than solaris , superman 1 million is by far physically stronger than prime which is showed on panel in feats ... if you choose to not accept those feats its only your own problem but it doesnt change the fact 1 million is by far stronger than prime physically and with all his powers he has way too many ways to just destroy prime ... hell he can just trap him in one of his force fields and crush him with his force vision, prime wont be able to whitstand that force

Prime will have literally no problem breaking through any of 1 million's shields. He easily broke through three layers of Brainiac 5's shields, as well as a 300 mile thick wall of will power supported by 32 green lanterns' will. Also, if you can't prove that Superman 1 million is stronger than Prime with on panel evidence, then everything that you just said is just an unfounded opinion regarding your favorite character.

Superman 1 million didn't defeat solaris lol. Kyle did. He made it go supernova, then he blocked the effects. All Superman 1 million did was help out with his force vision, but he needed absolute concentration for that. Kyle was ultimately the one that killed solaris. But you wouldn't know that, because you only saw scans.

as i said before those robots were designed to fight superman by lex luthor and the writer stated it

Show me where it states this.

1 million lost all his powers to thepoint he didnt have his basic abilities he couldnt even fly i could even say he had less than 5% of his overall power at the end because when just ariving earth he stated he had less then half of his powers which is 50% and he still could fly and use some powers so this is very logically

Again, show me where it said anything about his powers being at 5% or even 50% or everything you've just said was a lie. I literally just re-read the series, and nothing you've said regarding percentages is true. Post scans.

you are a prime fanboy that either likes to troll or you are that ignorant to think prime can even come any near 1 millions level of power, prime got owned by half of the DC universe and even ordenery superboy game him fight , 1 million will murder him without any powers just his brute strength alone and its not a matter of opinion its a FACT now get lost

Cool story bro.

Prime kicks his ass in a slugfest. Prove otherwise.

iceman24567
I like how optic blast is just blantently trolling lol

Sirius77
Lol I know right?

Deadline
^ The new meme

Omega Vision
To be fair you might need to prove that.

Yeah well it took in all 6 flashes to take down SBP, and hes managed to knock back 2 Flashes before they could react. He also initially got blitzed by 3 flashes because he was taken by suprise.

You're arguing that Zoom is far faster than SBP because Flashes are faster than SBP, you don't have any proof.

Do you have any proof SBP is as fast as the Flash?

Read Zoom's respect thread. Flashes aren't shit to him.

quanchi112
Fast enough to counter the flashes with combat speed every time. I'd say that's "being portrayed as faster". Strength, durability, and damage soak have nothing to do with his speed concerning the flashes. The fact that he is quick enough to counter them every time is enough to say that the writers are portraying him as faster or as fast as.

What are you talking about? Are you just typing to type, or do you have a specific point that I failed to grasp? Countering doesn't mean you are as fast it means you can counter attack. We've also seen him unable to counter on more than one occasion.

The difference is Prime's attacks hurt a lot more than the Flashes so it's easier for him to beat them due to his strength.

Flashes are faster and consistently portrayed as such.

Mindset
Originally posted by Solidus Black
Since Zoom doesnt actually move at superspeed, do his normal thought processes move at a normal relative rate when hes not tapping into the time stream?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

JakeTheBank
laughing

Black bolt z
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? blink

YoungGunna
Yea he cant touch zoom but i dont see zoom hurting prime

Harbinger
Originally posted by YoungGunna
Yea he cant touch zoom but i dont see zoom hurting prime If the Flashes can draw blood, I don't see why Zoom wouldn't inflict damage.

Sirius77
Countering doesn't mean you are as fast it means you can counter attack. We've also seen him unable to counter on more than one occasion.

The difference is Prime's attacks hurt a lot more than the Flashes so it's easier for him to beat them due to his strength.

If he just countered them the entire faceoff, then it would be just that. A counter. However, he didn't just counter, he won by moving faster than they could react. Name an instance in which he was unable to counter one unamped flash.

He has to have adequate speed in order to win a majority in a flash battle as many times as he has. If this was an isolated occasion, then the argument could be made, but he has consistently countered and "won" in every confrontation he has been in with an unamped flash by using speed to counter and eventually win.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Harbinger
If the Flashes can draw blood, I don't see why Zoom wouldn't inflict damage.

Bart absorbed the speedforce when he did that for the record.

Also, I agree that zoom can inflict a lot of damage. I said originally that superman 1 million was a problem, but after some thought I've realized that zoom is the only real threat imo.

quanchi112
If he just countered them the entire faceoff, then it would be just that. A counter. However, he didn't just counter, he won by moving faster than they could react. Name an instance in which he was unable to counter one unamped flash.

He has to have adequate speed in order to win a majority in a flash battle as many times as he has. If this was an isolated occasion, then the argument could be made, but he has consistently countered and "won" in every confrontation he has been in with an unamped flash by using speed to counter and eventually win. Post the scans then.

Sirius77
Post the scans then.

Sure. I'll just use the one's from the respect thread, I don't feel like logging into photobucket. Here you go man.

Here he not only counters and matches speed, but outdoes all of them, stating " I'mfasttoo."
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/RealVSClone8.jpg

Here it's stated that even Wally won't beat Prime back to New Earth. Which is why Bart absorbs the entire speed force to do it.
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/flash6oroboros031rc0af8.jpg

And arguably doesn't make it in time. Although, I would argue that they got there at around the same time to be fair.
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/Primeescapes1.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/Primeescapes2.jpg

Then there's the instance from SC. The flashes surprise blitz him, then he has enough and counterattacks before they can react. This is kind of like the example in IC, although with less finesse lol. Keep in mind that he's not exactly at full stream here due to the red sun incident.
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/25/1539595/primvs2.jpg

Anyway, as I said before quan, take it how you will, but in comics, Prime --when confrontationally involved with an unamped flash-- is generally shown by the writers to be consistently "faster". However, in a forum battle, the result would be slightly different, as the full capacity rule would come into play and it would be assumed that the flashes would use their more exotic abilities to gain wins. But as it stands, there has not been a circumstance barring the speed force dump (which in the end, it took six flashes to achieve) in which Prime has been unable to handle an unamped flash. If you have an instance that I have forgotten, then feel free to post it.

Mindset
None of those scans show superior combat speed if that's what you were trying to get at.

Sirius77
None of those scans show superior combat speed if that's what you were trying to get at.

How so? Would you not consider the first one combat speed?

Anyway, combat speed wasn't necessarily the point, it was to dispel the myth that normal flashes are Prime's weakness and somehow beat him every time.

Mindset
Yes, kind of, I mean he's really just spinning.

But anyway, it doesn't show superior combat speed.

I agree with the second part though.

shokosugi
Yes, kind of, I mean he's really just spinning.

But anyway, it doesn't show superior combat speed.

I agree with the second part though.

It does. Stop being an idiot.

shokosugi

Oh pls. Zoom can't even fly.

optic_blast!!!
No one said that they worked the same way, in fact, I implied otherwise. You were the one arguing that. One is a matter of losing a charge, while the other is a matter of said charge being drained.

So just because Prime left the area under the red suneater, his powers magically returned? No, that's not how it works. Red solar energy is the only thing that has been shown to even remotely weaken Prime. Being even exposed to it weakens him. He was flown through a red sun in ic, which depowered him to the point of losing flight and heat vision, as well as all of his other abilities-- and then he was put under a red sun eater afterward for a year. To even imply that he wasn't depowered by this point would be asinine.

Assume things huh? Like you're assuming that just because these suits were made by lex luthor they are superman level?

Again, when have these men in robot suits ever given superman trouble? You can't just make up imaginary storylines in which featless characters suddenly gain feats.

Faster than any superman? So you think he's faster than Golden Supes then? Right.

Show me on panel where it states this. Then show me on panel where this is proven. Just because he is stated to be "faster than a speeding tachyon" using his own statements, means nothing unless he has proven himself to be. Also, again, to a flash this is nothing.

I actually laughed at that one.

Where on panel in a DC COMIC was it stated that the Metal Men are heralds? Lol, give me scans.

Btw, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

On panel in DC One Million issue 4 on page 11 it was stated by Wonder Woman one million "He's dying hourman! No one can shatter the time barrier with bare hands!" Hourman responds "He can Wonder Woman, with our help." as stated by the android with the worlogog.... so yes, he had help, because directly after that statement, in the next panel, he threw a punch and made it through.

Yes he did. In fact, Prime's punches were the reason for the death's and reinventions of several heroes, including superman's death, resurrection and transformation into "Superman Blue". Or even the three different versions of the legion of superheroes. His punches created all of these events. That is how DC explains the changes in continuity. Prime did it.

Superman 1 million punched his way to the 853rd century. Prime punched his way into another universe, and altered the multiverse, and created alternate universes by doing so, while weakened. Prime has the better feat.

This confirms that his punches altered DC history.

Prime will have literally no problem breaking through any of 1 million's shields. He easily broke through three layers of Brainiac 5's shields, as well as a 300 mile thick wall of will power supported by 32 green lanterns' will. Also, if you can't prove that Superman 1 million is stronger than Prime with on panel evidence, then everything that you just said is just an unfounded opinion regarding your favorite character.

Superman 1 million didn't defeat solaris lol. Kyle did. He made it go supernova, then he blocked the effects. All Superman 1 million did was help out with his force vision, but he needed absolute concentration for that. Kyle was ultimately the one that killed solaris. But you wouldn't know that, because you only saw scans.

Again, show me where it said anything about his powers being at 5% or even 50% or everything you've just said was a lie. I literally just re-read the series, and nothing you've said regarding percentages is true. Post scans.

Prime kicks his ass in a slugfest. Prove otherwise.

non of the things you said change the fact that its your speculation vs facts, facts stated that 1 million lost almost all his powers while prime never was stated or implyed to even be at the same depowerment level as 1 million, so when it wasnt stated you just compare the situation .. you got 1 million who couldnt use any of his powers he couldnt even fly and then you have prime who used all his powers just fine , prove he was depowered and show me where is it stated that prime was depowered

also prime being a year under the red sun doesnt mean he couldnt regain his powers back after he got away from the red sun so prove he didnt regain his powers back after being in the red sun and escaping it prove he was depowered and prove by how much he was depowered by feats or statements and not things you pull out of your ass

as i said before those giant robots were designed by lex himself to fight superman and the writer intended to tell us those robots can give superman a run for his money otherwise there was no point of stating that hey were designed for a certein task other than to show how can 1 million match an army that was built specially to fight superman , i am making things up? let me guess like your imaginary huge depower prime had? GTFO

he was stated actually to be faster than any incarnation of superman as we know the golden one was brough back later and in fact it was stated that golden prime impowered 1 million with his own powers to defend the 1 million universe so he may be as fast as golden seing golden never proved to be superiour

you ask to do alot of panel showings i dont have a scanner but if you claim you got all the 1 million arc re read it without the superboy prime glasses and actually read it, proved himself? being in a different place and ariving from point A to point B and being able to outrun a nanosecond and still do the job by using a foce vision shows he did 2 things faster than nanosecond which is ariving and doing an action not just traveling at that speed thats a great speed feat

if you go to the DC power scale the new one and search them it will show you they are under the heralds

wonder woman stated he is dying and that no one can break time with his bare fists firs of all she said it after he already broke the time barrier and after he punched already many centeries into the future so that statement is wrong he already broke the time barrier and punched that far, hourman said he can with our help but they never show them helping him it was never stated or implyed they are actually helping him so for you to just speculate they helped him even without it being stated or showed on panel is bullshit , they were thinking of helping him but he already did all the work

prime focused on altering things while 1 million focused on punching himself 853 centeries into the future they both focused on different things and 1 million still while punching sent shockwaves throue the timeline effecting people and events even with the fact he never intended to do it, as i said before punching 853 centeries into the future > punching reality and changing couple events... add to this the fact 1 million lost almost all the power he had to the point he barrelly had anything and prime was at full power unless you can prove otherwise and what you get is full power superman 1 million >>>>>> superboy prime

prove that 1 million will have no problem breaking out of 1 millions shields.. prove the limits of 1 million shields because saying he will just break them wont work, he contained hourman 1 million with his force jacket and was able to hold solaris itself with his force vision while green lantern was already bleeding and couldnt even hold his hand he was going to die and 1 million just traped solaris with that , as i said before 1 million has high telepathy prove it wont effect prime and prove he can break out of all the enrgy shields superman 1 million has , he used his shield to protect some warlord from another galaxy from cosmic astroids and cosmic explosions prove prime will be able to generate force to break out of this shield if its tight holding his arms together

1 million can create a force field around him and then enhance it with his force vision which prime will never be able to escape, and as i said before feats of brute strength alone put 1 million over prime

kyle was dying and couldnt hod his arm straight he was dying then 1 million came and held solaris inside he did almost all the work in that moment so saying kyle did all the work is lying and bullshit

it was stated that by the writer that 1 million had less than half of his overall power.. now if we use our brain we understand while it wasnt stated as 50% it was said less than half which is less than 50% right? if you are that ignorant its not up to me to provide those little details , now at less than 50% which could be even 40 but the fact remains the same that under 50% he was s till able to fly and use all his powers only weaker, now if we see him at a point where he doesnt have any power left lost his heat vision lost his flight which is a basic thing that alone tells us he was depowered by far less than 50% which logically tells us it was at leasy 1 fifth of his overall powers since he lost so many powrs so once again if you are unable to use logic its not my problem because the writers give us hitns they dont have to explain every single thing to us like some retards they expect us to understand things on our own

Lol prove otherwise? i have feats to prove 1 million while losing all his powers was still stronger than prime physically alone... now 100% 1 million is destroying prime with 2-3 shots... and thats only physically, now with all his other powers this is a spite , prove otherwise.

Sirius77
also prime being a year under the red sun doesnt mean he couldnt regain his powers back after he got away from the red sun so prove he didnt regain his powers back after being in the red sun and escaping it prove he was depowered and prove by how much he was depowered by feats or statements and not things you pull out of your ass

Don't be foolish. He was flown through a red sun and kept under one for a year afterwards. Then he needed a solar suit to feed him power.

Zauriel states "This sinner must starve for God's gracious light. Why else would he still be wearing that harness?" Then MM says "Zauriel is correct. He's been locked away on Oa for over a year. His Kryptonian cells have yet to fully recharge." Batman even says "The armor's what's fueling his body. Focus your energies on destroying it."
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/25/1539595/primvs3.jpg

And they do just that, he's further depowered when redstar melts his suit off with red sun radiation.
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/25/1539595/primvs7.jpg
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/25/1539595/primvs8.jpg
Keep in mind, it was his only power source, and the sun isn't out.

as i said before those giant robots were designed by lex himself to fight superman and the writer intended to tell us those robots can give superman a run for his money otherwise there was no point of stating that hey were designed for a certein task other than to show how can 1 million match an army that was built specially to fight superman , i am making things up? let me guess like your imaginary huge depower prime had? GTFO

What you say doesn't mean jack shit. What matters is on panel evidence, and you have given none.

So again, where does it state that these robots are superman level? Give me a scan.

he was stated actually to be faster than any incarnation of superman

you ask to do alot of panel showings i dont have a scanner but if you claim you got all the 1 million arc re read it without the superboy prime glasses and actually read it, proved himself? being in a different place and ariving from point A to point B and being able to outrun a nanosecond and still do the job by using a foce vision shows he did 2 things faster than nanosecond which is ariving and doing an action not just traveling at that speed thats a great speed feat

That's retarded. Your reasoning. The points you've made. Everything.

Prime beat the flashes to New Earth in IC, that trumps every speed feat that 1 million has. The funny thing is, you don't even have any evidence to counter this because you refuse to post scans. Download a damned comic and get a photobucket account and stop whining.

if you go to the DC power scale the new one and search them it will show you they are under the heralds

Herald level is a marvel term. Show me this "DC power scale". Lol. This is too ridiculous. You really got me. You've been trolling me this entire time right? No one is this stupid.

wonder woman stated he is dying and that no one can break time with his bare fists firs of all she said it after he already broke the time barrier and after he punched already many centeries into the future so that statement is wrong he already broke the time barrier and punched that far, hourman said he can with our help but they never show them helping him it was never stated or implyed they are actually helping him so for you to just speculate they helped him even without it being stated or showed on panel is bullshit , they were thinking of helping him but he already did all the work

Hourman said that he would help, and the next panel Superman 1 million is in the 853rd century.
1. There was already a vortex there before Superman 1 million even started punching.
2. Hourman, the only one in possession of the worlogog, a manifestation of time itself was present with him while he did this.
3. Hourman offered to help, and the next scene is Superman one million back in the 853rd century.
Seriously, you can't be that dense. Read the comic.

prime focused on altering things while 1 million focused on punching himself 853 centeries into the future they both focused on different things and 1 million still while punching sent shockwaves throue the timeline effecting people and events even with the fact he never intended to do it, as i said before punching 853 centeries into the future > punching reality and changing couple events... add to this the fact 1 million lost almost all the power he had to the point he barrelly had anything and prime was at full power unless you can prove otherwise and what you get is full power superman 1 million >>>>>> superboy prime

Prime didn't do any of that on purpose. He never focused on anything. He just punched his way out of a pocket dimension because he wanted to leave.

He didn't change a "couple events", he altered everything every time he hit the wall. The two extra legion of superheroes teams (and their universes) were created, in part, as a result of Prime's interactions with the barrier, possibly Superman one million included with the recent reveal of Lyrl Dox's creation of solaris now that I think about it.

prove that 1 million will have no problem breaking out of 1 millions shields.. prove the limits of 1 million shields because saying he will just break them wont work, he contained hourman 1 million with his force jacket and was able to hold solaris itself with his force vision while green lantern was already bleeding and couldnt even hold his hand he was going to die and 1 million just traped solaris with that , as i said before 1 million has high telepathy prove it wont effect prime and prove he can break out of all the enrgy shields superman 1 million has , he used his shield to protect some warlord from another galaxy from cosmic astroids and cosmic explosions prove prime will be able to generate force to break out of this shield if its tight holding his arms together

Kyle was holding solaris on his own for quite some time before Superman one million even arrived.

Let's be generous and say hypothetically that Superman one million supplied half of the power to hold solaris, and Kyle, supplied the other half. Kyle is a gl. Prime flew through a 300 mile thick shield generated by over 32 gls. He then killed 32 of them. So yes, he will have no problem what so ever flying directly through Superman one million's shields like they're nothing smile

Also, Superman one million's telepathy won't be an issue imo, I doubt he would have time (or enough focus during the battle) to use it.

kyle was dying and couldnt hod his arm straight he was dying then 1 million came and held solaris inside he did almost all the work in that moment so saying kyle did all the work is lying and bullshit

Don't exaggerate. Kyle caused solaris to go "nova" by batman's command, then he proceeded to contain the nova by himself until Superman one million arrived and focused all of his power on containing the supernova that a weakened Kyle had started and held back without him. So no, Superman one million didn't do all the work. You'd be hard-pressed to say he did anything concerning solaris but look like a ***** in comparison to Kyle.

it was stated that by the writer that 1 million had less than half of his overall power.. now if we use our brain we understand while it wasnt stated as 50% it was said less than half which is less than 50% right? if you are that ignorant its not up to me to provide those little details

The burden of proof is on you. You're the one that stated that nonsense about Superman one million being at 5% of his overall power.

If it was stated by the writer, then prove it by posting the scan.

now if we see him at a point where he doesnt have any power left lost his heat vision lost his flight which is a basic thing that alone tells us he was depowered by far less than 50% which logically tells us it was at leasy 1 fifth of his overall powers since he lost so many powrs so once again if you are unable to use logic its not my problem because the writers give us hitns they dont have to explain every single thing to us like some retards they expect us to understand things on our own

facepalm You need to stop posting for a while.

Lol prove otherwise? i have feats to prove 1 million while losing all his powers was still stronger than prime physically alone... now 100% 1 million is destroying prime with 2-3 shots... and thats only physically, now with all his other powers this is a spite , prove otherwise.

You have yet to even prove that Superman one million a)was unaided when he punched through time, b) that he's faster than peak superman, much less Prime or a mid level flash, and c) that his durability even approaches Prime's-- and that is just me being generous by not addressing the rest of this ridiculousness.

I posted scans to validate my claims, now it's time for you to do the same. But you won't, because you're literally trolling me right now.

optic_blast!!!

Badabing
Shoko and Omega Blast, stop whatever it is you both are doing wrong in this thread.

And my facepalm>>>>>every other facepalm. durpalm

optic_blast!!!
Originally posted by Badabing
Shoko and Omega Blast, stop whatever it is you both are doing wrong in this thread.

And my facepalm>>>>>every other facepalm. durpalm

you wana tell me sirius is shokosugi?????????

Badabing
Pipe down before I forget it's Good Friday and decide to check your IP a bit closer...

optic_blast!!!
Pipe down before I forget it's Good Friday and decide to check your IP a bit closer...

like we all dont know who i am ... i actually started here couple years ago my first apearence here was debating for wolverine vs namor it lasted something like 50 pages but ever since i was the villian getting banned all the time, i am glad i got a chance to actually post here and i know i can be a d!ck sometimes but banned or not i will always love this board smile

iceman24567
Pipe down before I forget it's Good Friday and decide to check your IP a bit closer... Just ban the asshat Bada no expression

optic_blast!!!
Just ban the asshat Bada no expression

why are you asking him to ban you? other than that you are trolling this thread

Sirius77
Lol, I should stop debating with trolls/ socks. Especially ones that aren't even intelligent enough to keep their own identities a secret. That was annoying.

Mindset
It was Pr's sock.

Sirius77
Oh shi-

quanchi112
Sure. I'll just use the one's from the respect thread, I don't feel like logging into photobucket. Here you go man.

Here he not only counters and matches speed, but outdoes all of them, stating " I'mfasttoo."
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/RealVSClone8.jpg

Here it's stated that even Wally won't beat Prime back to New Earth. Which is why Bart absorbs the entire speed force to do it.
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/flash6oroboros031rc0af8.jpg

And arguably doesn't make it in time. Although, I would argue that they got there at around the same time to be fair.
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/Primeescapes1.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/Primeescapes2.jpg

Then there's the instance from SC. The flashes surprise blitz him, then he has enough and counterattacks before they can react. This is kind of like the example in IC, although with less finesse lol. Keep in mind that he's not exactly at full stream here due to the red sun incident.

Anyway, as I said before quan, take it how you will, but in comics, Prime --when confrontationally involved with an unamped flash-- is generally shown by the writers to be consistently "faster". However, in a forum battle, the result would be slightly different, as the full capacity rule would come into play and it would be assumed that the flashes would use their more exotic abilities to gain wins. But as it stands, there has not been a circumstance barring the speed force dump (which in the end, it took six flashes to achieve) in which Prime has been unable to handle an unamped flash. If you have an instance that I have forgotten, then feel free to post it. Misinterpretations throughout each and every scan. You aren't fooling anyone with any of these scans. Prime seems to be faster here in the one portrayal in terms of travel speed but who cares flashes sometimes struggle over light speed and other arcs.

Him attacking saying he's fast shows he can counter them not that he's faster than them. The last scan shows the flashes all over him and Prime flies away. That's laughable if you or anyone couldl say look Prime's faster as he flees.

Sirius77
Misinterpretations throughout each and every scan. You aren't fooling anyone with any of these scans. Prime seems to be faster here in the one portrayal in terms of travel speed but who cares flashes sometimes struggle over light speed and other arcs.

Him attacking saying he's fast shows he can counter them not that he's faster than them. The last scan shows the flashes all over him and Prime flies away. That's laughable if you or anyone couldl say look Prime's faster as he flees.

Be specific. What was misrepresented?

To imply that Bart Allen having absorbed the entire speedforce "struggles with lightspeed" is ignorant at best. If you want to lowball characters, that's fine, just be a little more covert about it.

No, it shows that he can counter them and hit all of them before they can react. His statement means nothing, what happened on panel is the focus.

Prime didn't just fly away, he one-shotted both of them. It's also laughable to say that Wally wouldn't be able to react fast enough (thinking/ reacting at the picosecond level) to avoid being KOed for the duration of the battle, if he wasn't.

jigiwigi
stops at 1Million and gets broken

mr billion
stops at superman 1 Million

Deadline

Anyway, as I said before quan, take it how you will, but in comics, Prime --when confrontationally involved with an unamped flash-- is generally shown by the writers to be consistently "faster". However, in a forum battle, the result would be slightly different, as the full capacity rule would come into play and it would be assumed that the flashes would use their more exotic abilities to gain wins. But as it stands, there has not been a circumstance barring the speed force dump (which in the end, it took six flashes to achieve) in which Prime has been unable to handle an unamped flash. If you have an instance that I have forgotten, then feel free to post it.

thumb up Already mentioned SC, good job. Prime is way faster than Flash and is faster than several Flashes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.