Superboy Prime runs the wishbone gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
So he has to rip these guys in half how far can he get?

1.Ares
2.Drax
2.Wonder Woman
3.Thor
4.Hulk (current)
5.Superman
6.Sentry ( shifty )
7.Silver Surfer
8.Thanos

Q99
Gets to Thanos.

Lord Feron
Are they just letting him rip him in half or are they resisting likje pulling back or bracing or some sort.

Estacado
Like Sentry vs Ares...

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Estacado
Like Sentry vs Ares...

So using all his strength to resist it but just not cutting the mustard. Got it . In that case he makes it to Thor if he passes thor he will pass the next few until SS. I just don't think SBP can out right rip him in half. I don't know if SS was every shown to get ripped or cut. Mostly just messed up by large blast and blunt force.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
So using all his strength to resist it but just not cutting the mustard. Got it . In that case he makes it to Thor if he passes thor he will pass the next few until SS. I just don't think SBP can out right rip him in half. I don't know if SS was every shown to get ripped or cut. Mostly just messed up by large blast and blunt force. sometimes his skin cracks, he is rarely cut and always by very exotic powers, sometimes e just behaves like liquid metal when damaged

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Q99
Gets to Thanos.

iceman24567
Gets to Thanos

Rage.Of.Olympus
What the f*ck? His not ripping people like Thor and Superman in half. No one this side of Skyfathers is doing that type of shit.

MetalIsDead
Stops at Wonder Woman (assuming this Drax is the new Vindieseled one, not classic behemoth).

bbrem123
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What the f*ck? His not ripping people like Thor and Superman in half. No one this side of Skyfathers is doing that type of shit.

this^

Originally posted by MetalIsDead
Stops at Wonder Woman (assuming this Drax is the new Vindieseled one, not classic behemoth). correct and current drax shouldnt be above ares durability-wise

iceman24567
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What the f*ck? His not ripping people like Thor and Superman in half. No one this side of Skyfathers is doing that type of shit. You mad shifty

quanchi112
Stops at 3.

Hyperion Prime
I don't know, but I think he makes it to Silver Surfer and fails.

carver9
Stops at Wonder Woman

Estacado
Rage is going all apeshit....:P

-Pr-
I'd be amazed if he could tear Wonder Woman in half.

JakeTheBank
WTF? Gets to Thanos?

Based on what? erm

Like PR and others just said, it would be amazing if he could get past 3. Anything past that is just absurd. Hell, he probably can't even rip Conner in half.

Black bolt z
I'd be surprised if he gets passed 3.

Gecko4lif
Gets to thanos

given the order of the gauntlet im assuming this is underpowered ww and some ridiculously strong hulk I have never seen

Omega Vision
I'd put Thor above Hulk. Damage soak and durability aren't the same thing.

As for the gauntlet while I can maybe see him ripping Wonder Woman apart I don't think he'd do it in one clean jerk the way Sentry did Ares.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.