Dr Strange & Thanos VS The DC Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Dr Strange & Thanos VS The DC Gauntlet

classic dr.strange and thanos team up to battle some dc power. they are given 48 hours prep & full recovery before each fight. they have detailed info on all opponents. strange can bring any artifacts or objects he wants & may also grant thanos the use of any object/artifacts classic strange has.

how far can they get?

1. gl-hal, gl-alan scott, gl-guy gardner, gl-batman, sinestro, Ion

2.Darkseid & Despero

3. Super-boy Prime & Parallax

4. Queen of fables & Phantom Stranger

5. Metron & Orion

6. Pre-crisis Superman & Dr Fate

7. Spectre (no presence) & Firestorm

8. Gog

9. The Endless

10. Mister Mxyzptlk

11. Spectre (full presence)

Black bolt z
Stops at between 8-10.

keiththegreat
stops at 3. Prime is immune to magic.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by keiththegreat
stops at 3. Prime is immune to magic. He still has to fight thanos with 48 hours prep.

TricksterPriest
What has Thanos got that can stop Prime?

Hell, the Queen of Fables is probably another show stopper.

Doctor Strange at classic levels, with the ability to call on his allies and all artifacts, that's a far more dangerous proposition.

SquallX
Can they even hit the Stranger.

JakeTheBank
Kill him? Unlikely.

Beat Phantom Stranger? Yes.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by keiththegreat
stops at 3. Prime is immune to magic.

and? What does this fact have to do with Thanos and Strange blasting and beating the ever loving shit outta prime?

SquallX
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
and? What does this fact have to do with Thanos and Strange blasting and beating the ever loving shit outta prime?

Because better Man, and Woman have tried and failed. I also see you're forgetting Parallax is in this.

I hope this is Parallax at his strongest.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by SquallX
Because better Man, and Woman have tried and failed. I also see you're forgetting Parallax is in this.

I hope this is Parallax at his strongest. Better man and woman than thanos and classic strange each with 48 hours prep?

they could do some very nasty things together...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.