Best Battlezone Debates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Existere
What, in your opinion, would make the best battlezone debate?

Feel free to specify posters or characters that you'd like to see go head to head. If referring to posters however, avoid bashing, trolling or generally being an ass. Talk about who you consider to be the best debaters, not the lousiest.

I know Dum Dum and Brucey are scheduling a "Batman vs Wolverine: No Powers, No Gadgets, H2H" debate. Should be good.

Apparently Philo and Srank might do the same...

Starscream M
Thor (Rage) vs Silver Surfer (Goober) would be epic imo

-K-M-
Mungi vs his shadow.

Existere
Originally posted by -K-M-
Mungi vs his shadow. Look who still calls himself Mungi...

You don't even like that band.

Also, shadow kicks your ass.

-K-M-
Well played sir, well played sad

Black bolt z
Captain America vs. Batman. Don't care who is debating with who. Long as both are expert debators that would go 100 pages +...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Captain America vs. Batman. Don't care who is debating with who. Long as both are expert debators that would go 100 pages +...

Unless one of the guys knows anything about Captain America...

Existere
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Unless one of the guys knows anything about Captain America... Please stay on topic.

I'd love to see ExodusCloak back Emma or any of the X-Men in a debate.

Also KM (Guardian) vs Blair Wind (current Iron Man) would be pretty cool.

inimalist
wow, totally missed the point of the thread....

whoops

Black bolt z
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Unless one of the guys knows anything about Captain America... Hey i've seen good arguments for both sides...although I think cap wins.

-K-M-
I remember the days when people were trying to get me and Mr.Master to debate as they wanted to see the scan war between us.

psycho gundam
i heard him talk bad about your momma the other day whistle

Existere
I think Galan vs. Leo on Flash vs whoever would make a cool debate.... smile

JakeTheBank
ODG vs. Bentley debating Doom vs. Kang, respectively.

psycho gundam
let's throw smurph's name in the hat

plastic man (smurph) vs thor (rage) ?

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Black bolt z

Batdude vs. Goober. Goober is also knowledgeable on CA.

JakeTheBank
I think it would be interesting to see debates of posters who regularly back their characters debate against a poster repping said character. Something like Rage debating Superman against Phil and Thor or something would be interesting to watch.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by psycho gundam

plastic man (smurph) vs thor (rage) ? edit* instead of plastic man, it should be black bolt

Mindset
Me vs. Smurph

Anything, anytime, anywhere. sneer

Tha C-Master
Masterbruce is his true rival, you haven't proven yourself worthy.

Mindset
Actually, I have a good one.

Smurph (Plastic Man) vs. Val (Kyle)

Existere

plastic man (smurph) vs thor (rage) ? Hahaha. If Thor didn't have his hammer, I'd be so down.

Existere
Originally posted by Mindset
Me vs. Smurph

Anything, anytime, anywhere. sneer smurph

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Existere
Hahaha. If Thor didn't have his hammer, I'd be so down. i'll pm masterbruce to make the thread

JakeTheBank
lmao

I get it.

Existere
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Masterbruce is his true rival, you haven't proven yourself worthy. Originally posted by Starscream M
true. but I don't see myself as a villain.

hence why I rather categorize myself as Ras Al ghul (misunderstood genius with benevolent motive) and smurph as batman (equally cunning adversary on the opposing side of issues)

If I'm Batman (his words....), I can have a larger rogues gallery than just my one true rival, Brucey.

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud He never disappoints.

Tha C-Master
Indeed. lol
If I'm Batman (his words....), I can have a larger rogues gallery than just my one true rival, Brucey. Good point, I want to see Batman face his limits though.

Starscream M
i'll pm masterbruce to make the thread yo, find me one, just one thread where I took away mjolnir from thor and therefore the thread was unfair against thor

every thread I make with mjolnirless thor is purely for balance reasons as otherwise he'd stomp in those situations.

Existere
laughing out loud

Mindset
Lol

carver9
Carver9 and Jake debating Superman vs Gladiator smile.

Omega Vision
Bran vs Mindset. Doom vs Thanos prep war.

Originally posted by carver9
I object on the grounds I don't agree with pointless slaughter of animals. ha-som

Existere
Carver9 and Jake debating Superman vs Gladiator smile. Did you just nominate yourself?

Starscream M
Carver9 and Jake debating Superman vs Gladiator smile. (Vegeta) carver9 vs (Thanos) quanchi

JakeTheBank

Oh, my God.

carver9
lol

carver9
Originally posted by Starscream M
(Vegeta) carver9 vs (Thanos) quanchi

This is my dream.

Mindset
Carver vs Bruce, it doesn't matter what it's about.

JakeTheBank
By the way, if that's a challenge, Carv...

http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/halolz-dot-com-pokemontvshow-hatsturnedbackwards.jpg

I accept.

Existere
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Oh, my God. That's what Carver's gonna make you say when he's done with you in that debate. steeks

-Pr-

I guess you weren't serious, but if you had been, I would have been curious to see who would have represented who...

Starscream M
Originally posted by Mindset
Carver vs Bruce, it doesn't matter what it's about. I usually agree with carver, so it'd be hard to find something to debate about.

carver is one of the most underrated debators on kmc.

Omega Vision
Quanchi representing Darkseid against Trick representing Thanos.

You all know you want to see that.

JakeTheBank
I don't think Carv is ready for my words of truth and fists of fire.

Starscream M

http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/halolz-dot-com-pokemontvshow-hatsturnedbackwards.jpg

I accept. lol oh its on!

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision

You all know you want to see that. not really. neither are good debators imo.

Tha C-Master

You all know you want to see that. smile

Whirly vs Judge vs AJ vs Dave Richards

Who wreaks the most havoc? smile Who's the best?

Omega Vision
not really. neither are good debators imo.
It'd be like watching a Metapod vs Kakuna battle...except at the end both explode.

kgkg

You all know you want to see that. Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins. Oh wait.

Existere
laughing out loud

Don Corleone
Trick representing Darkseid against Quan representing Thanos.

You all know you want to see that.

I would pay to see this.

psycho gundam

Rage.Of.Olympus

I accept.
http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp324/frugsplayground/1256523423443.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
I guess you weren't serious, but if you had been, I would have been curious to see who would have represented who...

My computer will be here tomorrow... that's all I need to do is transfer my scans onto that computer.

I want to battlezone Jake on that topic we discussed last week, THEN we can do a Glads and Supes debate.

psycho gundam
what was the battle you discussed last week?

-Pr-
My computer will be here tomorrow... that's all I need to do is transfer my scans onto that computer.

I want to battlezone Jake on that topic we discussed last week, THEN we can do a Glads and Supes debate.

I'm honestly not interested. I don't mean to be mean or anything, I'm just not.

Existere
Paul (Cyclops) vs Mindset (Iron Fist)

Rage.Of.Olympus

I'm down if you really want to do a Gladiator vs. Superman battle zone.

Your delusions about Gladiator are cute but at some point, someone needs to put an end to them.

JakeTheBank

uhuh

Good job making me turn my hat around for nothing. Ass.

The people have spoken (as have you apparently). Gladiator versus Superman. It is time to put an end to this farce. Besides that other WWH debate wouldn't be as interesting as this one in my honest opinion.

carver9
uhuh

Good job making me turn my hat around for nothing. Ass.

The people have spoken (as have you apparently). Gladiator versus Superman. It is time to put an end to this farce. Besides that other WWH debate wouldn't be as interesting as this one in my honest opinion.

Lol laughing

You challenged me last week on Hulk though and my mind is focused on that topic (because I know I would win).

-Pr-
Paul (Cyclops) vs Mindset (Iron Fist)

He'd probably win. I'm rusty as hell with my Cyclops stuff, and if Iron Fist's recent showings are what I hear they are, then I don't see it working out too well.

carver9
I'm honestly not interested. I don't mean to be mean or anything, I'm just not.

sad

Why not?

JakeTheBank
Lol laughing

You challenged me last week on Hulk though and my mind is focused on that topic (because I know I would win).

I'm still not sure what your exact point about Hulk is. I recall something about him being beyond all top tiers...which is...lol.

Let me know the exact kind of BZ you want to have.

-Pr-
sad

Why not?

Because, to be blunt, you're just going to do what you always do: Hype up a feat to something more than it is just to make your "boy" look better than he is. I honestly don't mind a little embelishment (I do it myself from time to time); you just take it to a whole new level, and I honestly don't feel like sitting down and reading long posts about it.

Plus, I've read Gladiator. Tons of him. I know (imo) plenty about him, just like I do about the few other characters I can claim to have any reasonably good knowledge about.

It would be like taking a random poster's posts about Cyclops that blow him way out of proportion and expecting me to devote time to trying to set that person straight.

I'm emmigrating in a couple of months, and I honestly don't have the time required to sit here for hours and hours, especially not when I have THREE respect threads that I'm working on currently.

celeyhyga17
ODG Thor Vs. Philo Superman

some of u may think why not a Rage Thor Vs. Philo Supes?
I'd go ODG because he would throw out some ultra disparaging (the ones that make u feel really dumb) comments when Philo busts out his ultra snide remarks. (the under ure skin kind)

that would be a war of words the likes of KMC has never witnessed!!!
WW3 type spontaneous combustion!
blowup

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't think a lot of the better posters are impressed by big words or a sanctimonious like attitude. Not directed at ODG and Philo or anything. Just saying.

Because, to be blunt, you're just going to do what you always do: Hype up a feat to something more than it is just to make your "boy" look better than he is. I honestly don't mind a little embelishment (I do it myself from time to time); you just take it to a whole new level, and I honestly don't feel like sitting down and reading long posts about it.

Plus, I've read Gladiator. Tons of him. I know (imo) plenty about him, just like I do about the few other characters I can claim to have any reasonably good knowledge about.

It would be like taking a random poster's posts about Cyclops that blow him way out of proportion and expecting me to devote time to trying to set that person straight.

I'm emmigrating in a couple of months, and I honestly don't have the time required to sit here for hours and hours, especially not when I have THREE respect threads that I'm working on currently.

Wow Pr, you and me need to catch up.

Are you coming back to Canada?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Wow Pr, you and me need to catch up.

Are you coming back to Canada?

That's the plan, yes. I'm currently waiting on the police certificate, and I have to go down to the bank in the morning. Busy busy.

JakeTheBank

Is one of them Pym?

Existere
That's the plan, yes. I'm currently waiting on the police certificate, and I have to go down to the bank in the morning. Busy busy. Back to Calgary? Or where? That's exciting, though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That's the plan, yes. I'm currently waiting on the police certificate, and I have to go down to the bank in the morning. Busy busy.

Well, good luck man. Are you going back to Calgary?

What respect threads are you walking on by the way?

-Pr-
Is one of them Pym?

Yep, though it's in the very early stages. Doing two Avengers at the same time sure does save a lot of hassle, though.

Just ask She-Hulk.

Back to Calgary? Or where? That's exciting, though.

Calgary. I got somewhat settled there, met good people, so I'd like to go back.

Well, good luck man. Are you going back to Calgary?

What respect threads are you walking on by the way?

yup.

redoing the Cyclops one, Hawkeye and Pym.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Please include slapping Jan as a strength feat.

JakeTheBank
Yep, though it's in the very early stages. Doing two Avengers at the same time sure does save a lot of hassle, though.

Just ask She-Hulk.

Calgary. I got somewhat settled there, met good people, so I'd like to go back.

yup.

redoing the Cyclops one, Hawkeye and Pym.

F'n sweet. thumb up

And good luck on the move.

-Pr-
Please include slapping Jan as a strength feat.

You made me laugh out loud. Well played, sir.

F'n sweet. thumb up

And good luck on the move.

Thanks. It'll be a while (as I started right at the beginning), but I'm getting there.

psycho gundam
Calgary. I got somewhat settled there, met good people, so I'd like to go back. aka asian chicks

Rage.Of.Olympus
aka asian chicks

Who take it up the butt. whistle

Rage.Of.Olympus
You made me laugh out loud. Well played, sir.
http://www.compositiontoday.com/admin/rt3/ckfinder/userfiles/images/taking-a-bow.jpg

-Pr-
aka asian chicks

you'd think that, but I'm not as in to them as i used to be. i like curvy women now, and yes, while there are some asian women like that, they aren't exactly plentiful.

Who take it up the butt. whistle

that goes without saying. Every woman likes it... Some just don't know it yet.

psycho gundam
you'd think that, but I'm not as in to them as i used to be.
dang, what happened?

-Pr-
dang, what happened?

Just the kind of women I started going out with. that, and i finally realised what i wanted in a woman bar asian features. they can still have them, sure, but i guess i'm just not as in to the petite thing as i used to be.

"Id"
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
ODG Thor Vs. Philo Superman

some of u may think why not a Rage Thor Vs. Philo Supes?
I'd go ODG because he would throw out some ultra disparaging (the ones that make u feel really dumb) comments when Philo busts out his ultra snide remarks. (the under ure skin kind)

that would be a war of words the likes of KMC has never witnessed!!!
WW3 type spontaneous combustion!
blowup

Cosign.

psycho gundam
the mr.master vs galactic storm saga was overflowing with that, but since they're not really around odg/phil needs to happen

JakeTheBank
Oh, yeah, may as well try to promote inimalists' tournament while we're here.

So, yeah. Some of you people should like sign up and stuff. Or something.

sneer

-Pr-

sneer

No thanks. Might watch it, though.

Don Corleone
Just the kind of women I started going out with. that, and i finally realised what i wanted in a woman bar asian features. they can still have them, sure, but i guess i'm just not as in to the petite thing as i used to be.

I think a Latin chick rocked your world. stick out tongue

-Pr-
Originally posted by Don Corleone
I think a Latin chick rocked your world. stick out tongue

lol, no. still haven't had latina actually...

good guess though.

Existere

sneer This.

Blair Wind
I think it would be interesting to see debates of posters who regularly back their characters debate against a poster repping said character. Something like Rage debating Superman against Phil and Thor or something would be interesting to watch.

This would be interesting. It would certainly open up posters to fully understanding each others positions - as long as they did research on their characters.

I really like this idea though, it would give way to a lot less fanboyism and hopefully less trolling

I'd love to see ExodusCloak back Emma or any of the X-Men in a debate.

Also KM (Guardian) vs Blair Wind (current Iron Man) would be pretty cool.

thumb up on ExodusCloak

Current Iron-man is a handicap. It's like taking his 49 year career and saying I only get to use the last year or two as references.

Smurph (Magneto) vs Batdude (Captain Atom)
ID (Silver Surfer) vs Darthgoober (X-man)

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Blair Wind
This would be interesting. It would certainly open up posters to fully understanding each others positions - as long as they did research on their characters.

I really like this idea though, it would give way to a lot less fanboyism and hopefully less trolling

And on a purely ego-stroking note, what's better than being voted the winner of the debate using a poster's favorite character/character they know inside and out against them? It would certainly be interesting to see.

Another battlezone I'd like to see would be a three man team battle repping the Trinity versus the Avengers in the form of Cap, Iron Man, and Thor. I think a strong debater can make a good argument over Tony being able to hang with Diana or even pulling off some inventive victories against her as Cap versus Bats and Supes versus Thor go down. That would be an awesome main event level Battlezone.

-Pr-
And on a purely ego-stroking note, what's better than being voted the winner of the debate using a poster's favorite character/character they know inside and out against them? It would certainly be interesting to see.

Another battlezone I'd like to see would be a three man team battle repping the Trinity versus the Avengers in the form of Cap, Iron Man, and Thor. I think a strong debater can make a good argument over Tony being able to hang with Diana or even pulling off some inventive victories against her as Cap versus Bats and Supes versus Thor go down. That would be an awesome main event level Battlezone.

That last one's a good idea.

Existere
Make the fight with Extremis Tony, taking place in his armory.

I'd back any of the characters in that match.

JakeTheBank
I think Extremis/Bleeding Edge Tony allowed to reference and use past armor feats/tech (outside of very specific/amped examples such as Thorbuster armor or something) would be a contender to Wonder Woman as someone who's followed both for a long time.

If we got six people to do that, each one repping a specific character, it could very well be a showstealer.

-Pr-
I think Extremis/Bleeding Edge Tony allowed to reference and use past armor feats/tech (outside of very specific/amped examples such as Thorbuster armor or something) would be a contender to Wonder Woman as someone who's followed both for a long time.

If we got six people to do that, each one repping a specific character, it could very well be a showstealer.

Why not combine your two ideas?

For the first match, the three DC guys play the marvel team and vice versa, and then what's done, the three guys get their actual "characters" for another match?

Might not be practical, but would be interesting I think...

JakeTheBank
Considering the fanbase for most of the characters envisioned, it wouldn't be bad idea at all. Though I think if we had the DC guys play the DC team and the Marvel guys rep the Marvel team, it would probably get more heated and probably pretty damn interesting. Hell, once the current tourny is settled and wrapping up, I'll organize this myself.

-Pr-
Considering the fanbase for most of the characters envisioned, it wouldn't be bad idea at all. Though I think if we had the DC guys play the DC team and the Marvel guys rep the Marvel team, it would probably get more heated and probably pretty damn interesting. Hell, once the current tourny is settled and wrapping up, I'll organize this myself.

That's why i said a second match stick out tongue

but yes, i see what you mean. good luck with it btw.

"Id"
Considering the fanbase for most of the characters envisioned, it wouldn't be bad idea at all. Though I think if we had the DC guys play the DC team and the Marvel guys rep the Marvel team, it would probably get more heated and probably pretty damn interesting. Hell, once the current tourny is settled and wrapping up, I'll organize this myself. You should get a list going of what member is repping who. For back reference, and all.

"Id"

ID (X-Man) vs Darthgoober (Silver Surfer)

Fixed it for ya. I need to be dressed in the proper fanboy attire. uhuh

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by "Id"
You should get a list going of what member is repping who. For back reference, and all.

Yeah, I probably should at that. And probably a clear definition of rules, battle locale, judges, etc.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by "Id"
Fixed it for ya. I need to be dressed in the proper fanboy attire.

Theres a reason I put it that way. Not man enough to prove your skills? uhuh

stick out tongue

quanchi112
I always like to see posters who really love the characters rep their beloved characters. That being said I'd like to see phil represent Superman against either rage's Thor or Goober's Surfer.

I'd like to also see goober's surfer vs. rage's thor but the rematch is coming up and if Thor wins it would really hurt goober's chance. I honestly can't recall the last time goober was even on this site tbh.

Existere
Originally posted by quanchi112
That being said I'd like to see phil represent Superman against Goober's Surfer.
Meh. Just go read Avlon's old debates with Goober.

quanchi112
Meh. Just go read Avlon's old debates with Goober. I forgot about avlon. Wonder when he will be back. Since he's left phil has taken over imo as superman's biggest backer.

Digi
but i guess i'm just not as in to the petite thing as i used to be.

You want some cushion for the pushin?

*knucks*

-Pr-
Originally posted by Digi
You want some cushion for the pushin?

*knucks*

exactly. i guess it would have something to do with my realisation that i'm an ass man.

it's all connected. mmm

JakeTheBank
i'm an ass man.

LYu-cBXGClU

mmm

batdude123
I don't think a lot of the better posters are impressed by big words or a sanctimonious like attitude.

laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
excellent

-Pr-
LYu-cBXGClU

mmm

mmm

He was an awesome wrestler, all things considered.

illadelph12
Smh...

Digi
I always thought his special move was kinda cool. Forget the name, but it was that "knee cavity around the neck...to the ground" move iirc. Different than most, not as epic as some, but creative imo.

JakeTheBank
The Fame-Asser/Rocker Dropper?

-Pr-
The Fame-Asser/Rocker Dropper?

Yep. And then he did it from the top rope a couple of times too.

Originally posted by illadelph12
Smh...

You're just jealous.

"Id"
Theres a reason I put it that way. Not man enough to prove your skills? uhuh

stick out tongue

Ohhhh it all make sense now. That is just evil.

Newjak
I wouldn't mind seeing Flash vs Silver Surfer.

I think that one could be fun.

Uriel005
(Quan Chi) Voidtry vs. (Quan-Chi) Thanos. I wanna see the blows fly as he kicks the crap out of himself deciding.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Uriel005
(Quan Chi) Voidtry vs. (Quan-Chi) Thanos. I wanna see the blows fly as he kicks the crap out of himself deciding.
Actually he's already decided. Thanos beats Void via mindrape...even though he won't say the same for Odin who has probably the same level TP. ermm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Probably? Odin has erased the minds of everyone on Earth and even on Asgard effortlessly. He casually penetrated Thor's mental barriers while Moondragon with the Mind Gem struggled greatly and even then, Thor allowed her in.

He also broke the mental shackles of the Madness casually while it took all of the combined mental will power of Thanos, Doctor Strange, Adam Warlock, Drax, Gamora, Moondragon, Maxam and the Silver Surfer to break free. He could have also removed the Madness but it would have damaged Thor.

Adam Warlock also said Thor and Odin's struggle on the mental plane was beyond -their(?)- mortal comprehension or what not, nearly overwhelming his senses.

Starscream M
Probably? Odin has erased the minds of everyone on Earth and even on Asgard effortlessly. He casually penetrated Thor's mental barriers while Moondragon with the Mind Gem struggled greatly and even then, Thor allowed her in. Odin penetrating thor's mind isn't impressive as thor gets his powers from odin

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin outright said he easily penetrated the barriers of Thor's mind. There was no power manipulations in play. You could argue the point but the entire point of the arc was about mental/spiritual struggles etc.

For the record, Odin warps Thor's psyche and essence not because Thor is his son but because his extremely proficient at doing it. Mangog was created by Odin taking a destroyed race made up of billions of beings and compressing them into one being who feeds of hate/anger. He also easily unmade Mangog.

Parmaniac
Odin outright said he easily penetrated the barriers of Thor's mind. There was no manipulations in play. Except he fooled you in believing he's that powerful vin

psycho gundam
Originally posted by quanchi112
Since he's left phil has taken over imo as superman's biggest backer. bare-backer

Existere
ha

Black bolt z
I'd like to see Rage(Superman) vs. Philo(Thor)

They have to put up the best evidence they can as to why their person would win. They have to try to kill their heroes with their opponents heroes biscuits.

psycho gundam
someone would have to have their loved ones at gunpoint for them to do it legitimately

dmills
I just read through a BZ for the first time a few weeks ago. It was Quan vs Desaad regarding Thanos vs Darkseid with all available resources outside of power artifacts or some such. Good stuff and markedly different from what normally passes for debate in the vs forum.

dmills
someone would have to have their loved ones at gunpoint for them to do it legitimately laughing out loud I thought the same thing.

Endless Mike
I usually agree with carver, so it'd be hard to find something to debate about.

carver is one of the most underrated debators on kmc.

Considering he doesn't grasp the concept that speed = distance/time.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Uriel005
someone would have to have their loved ones at gunpoint for them to do it legitimately That wouldn't hinder rage in the slightest from suiciding supes.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Uriel005
That wouldn't hinder rage in the slightest from suiciding supes. I lol'd.

Rage.Of.Olympus
A likely scenario with a coward like Clark. Totally reasonable.

Omega Vision
I see Phil killing his own family before becoming a turncoat. whistle

Blair Wind
Digimark (Wolverine) vs Jinzin (Spiderman)

Rage (Superman) vs Philo (Thor)

Id (Silver Surfer) vs Darthgoober (X-man)

Batdude (Captain America) vs A captain America fan (repping Batman)

nvr4gottten
Rage for Thor and Fangirl for WW.

Would be the best BZ ever.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by nvr4gottten
Rage for Thor and Fangirl for WW.

Would be the best BZ ever. Except Nvr doesn't know how to debate.

nvr4gottten
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Except Nvr doesn't know how to debate.

Check out the Quan vs. Nvr Battle Zone. Was very good. And FG isn't NVR. Lulz at the idea. LOLOLOL.

Sr J-Bieb
Check out the Quan vs. Nvr Battle Zone. Was very good. And FG isn't NVR. Lulz at the idea. LOLOLOL. Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Except Nvr Quan doesn't know how to debate.

psycho gundam
And FG isn't NVR. Lulz at the idea. LOLOLOL. all thanks to surgery

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9859/1561903255l.jpg

(or multiple personality syndrome + stealing pics from the net)

tross
dmills ( Nova) vs Smurph (Black Bolt)

dmills
Originally posted by tross
dmills ( Nova) vs Smurph (Black Bolt)

Never!

leonidas
lp's strange vs quanch's thanos would be historic. the whole thread made me wonder--there are obviously certain people who are associated with one character, but most aren't. who would YOU be most likely to represent in a BZ? in my own case i'm not sure. lots of characters come to mind from guys like daredevil or spidey to thor, surfer or odin. superman would be another i might choose, or sersi. maybe even hulk. lol guess that's why i'm not as closely associated with ONE character as some are.

Black bolt z
^

Doom

carver9
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Considering he doesn't grasp the concept that speed = distance/time.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

To bad I debunked this argument a long time ago. You are about the only person that debates like that and you know exactly what I am talking about.

Philosophía
Galactic Storm (Batman) vs Mr Master (Captain America).

Omega Vision

Existere
Originally posted by leonidas
lp's strange vs quanch's thanos would be historic. the whole thread made me wonder--there are obviously certain people who are associated with one character, but most aren't. who would YOU be most likely to represent in a BZ? in my own case i'm not sure. lots of characters come to mind from guys like daredevil or spidey to thor, surfer or odin. superman would be another i might choose, or sersi. maybe even hulk. lol guess that's why i'm not as closely associated with ONE character as some are. I was trying to think of a good match between you and Galan.

Maybe like Thor vs. Elemental Firestorm... though he's supposed to be pretty powerful.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by leonidas
lp's strange vs quanch's thanos would be historic. the whole thread made me wonder--there are obviously certain people who are associated with one character, but most aren't. who would YOU be most likely to represent in a BZ? in my own case i'm not sure. lots of characters come to mind from guys like daredevil or spidey to thor, surfer or odin. superman would be another i might choose, or sersi. maybe even hulk. lol guess that's why i'm not as closely associated with ONE character as some are.

I don't think I'm associated with any one character, though I feel more knowledgeable about a specific handful or so to be able to BZ them. On the Marvel side, most likely would be Thor and Thor related characters such as Odin, BRB, Loki, etc. After that, probably Iron Man. On the DC side, most likely would be Alan Scott, Hal Jordan, Wonder Woman, or Cyborg Superman. I don't feel I rep one character clearly above all others, though.

-Pr-
I'm rarely associated with the characters I know the most about...

Philosophía
It's because nobody cares about Red Tornado, Raoul.

And Power Girl is only as good as the art that depicts her boobs.

-Pr-

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>