Classic Beyonder vs WF Myx....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Hand 2 Hand combat...

Absolutely no powers used at all...

Fight to the death....

Who wins?

laughing out loud

Colossus-Big C
WF Mxy Stomps

Lord Feron
Mxy is a ***** the Beyonder got badass jerry curls!

Galan007
Been done. Several times.

Tha C-Master
Loads of times.

Mindset
Stalemate.

Nothing can beat these two besides perhaps trickery due to cis or a truly omnipotent being.

Oh, just read the op, Beyonder wins.

Nihilist
Beyonder has actual h2h feats, so he wins laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Hand 2 Hand combat...

Absolutely no powers used at all...

Fight to the death....

Who wins?

laughing out loud Quit redoing this thread. It's not funny.

Omega Vision
Mxy will fight dirty and win.

Mindset
He's a midget; he's getting punted across the room.

Prep-Man
Mxy has a true form. He's not so small in that one. He punts Beyonder. shifty

Mindset
WF Mxy form is a midget who gets punted across the room.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Mxy has a true form. He's not so small in that one. He punts Beyonder. shifty So does the beyonder....and its multiversal in size...Originally posted by Nihilist
Beyonder has actual h2h feats, so he wins laughing out loud What H2h feats does beyonder have? Just curious....

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What H2h feats does beyonder have? Just curious.... Beating down the entire race of Celestials h2h.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
Beating down the entire race of Celestials h2h. erm

Lord Feron
Beating down the entire race of Celestials h2h.

true story. Even donkey punched one.

Nihilist
erm What so wrong about that, he was the Beyonder doing crazy stuff for shits and giggles for the whole of Secret Wars 2, oh thats right because it a great h2h feat Mxy cant beat is Bullshit.

Black bolt z
What so wrong about that, he was the Beyonder doing crazy stuff for shits and giggles for the whole of Secret Wars 2, oh thats right because it a great h2h feat Mxy cant beat is Bullshit. I remember them dogpiling him and then him either flewing out of the way or blasting the celestials off.

And by the way I wouldn't consider punching someone an h2h feat. Ypu got hands you can do that.

Nihilist
I remember them dogpiling him and then him either flewing out of the way or blasting the celestials off.

And by the way I wouldn't consider punching someone an h2h feat. Ypu got hands you can do that. facepalm

Mindset
I remember them dogpiling him and then him either flewing out of the way or blasting the celestials off.

And by the way I wouldn't consider punching someone an h2h feat. Ypu got hands you can do that. BBZ...

I don't even know how to respond to this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.