Heralds vs Lanterns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Silver Surfer
Stardust
Firelord
Morg
Terrax

Vs

Hal Jordan
Kilowog
Sinestro
Atrocius
Larfleeze

Fight on Mars

Slaanesh
if it's the awesome Larfleeze then team Lantern take this easily..if it's the sukz one..team Lantern still win..

SpiritStalker
I might give it to the Heralds, the Power Cosmic is more versatile than the emotional energies.

Prep-Man
Which AO? I think the Lanterns take a small majority.

JakeTheBank
I'm assuming we're using current/otherwise non-uber Larfleeze.

The only two Lanterns who could go toe to toe with the Surfer and either stalemate him or win of those listed here would be Hal or Sinestro. Terrax's legendary jobbing is cancelled out by Larfleeze being a complete goof.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'm assuming we're using current/otherwise non-uber Larfleeze.

The only two Lanterns who could go toe to toe with the Surfer and either stalemate him or win of those listed here would be Hal or Sinestro. Terrax's legendary jobbing is cancelled out by Larfleeze being a complete goof. atrocitus cant?

iceman24567
It has to be current Larfleeze or its spite otherwise its pretty even imo

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by 753
atrocitus cant?

For a time, yeah, but I don't see Atrocitus fighting Surfer and coming out on top for a majority, especially if Surfer keeps him at distance with his ranged attacks/versatility. Up close and personal, it's dicey for Norrin.

iceman24567
Originally posted by 753
atrocitus cant? Of course he can people tend to forget how powerful he is

YoungGunna
Originally posted by iceman24567
It has to be current Larfleeze or its spite otherwise its pretty even imo

Agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.