Superman vs Asgardians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Superman is not holding back. He is also using all of his powers to their full potential.

He is fighting:

Thor (with no hammer) (Thor can still use any abilities not requiring his hammer)

Sif

The Warriors Three

Tyr

Balder

Fight is too the death.

Hyperion Prime
Superman kills them all. Sucks because Thor is one of my favorites

Rage.Of.Olympus
He could kill all the other Asgardians swiftly -barring Balder turning into mist or what have you- and it'd come down to Thor. In a comic, hitting him wouldn't be the real issue but it would be the major problem on a forum I guess. If Thor's out for blood as well, his best would be to release an omnidirectional attack so he can get his hands on him and go all Durok destroyer.

Other than that, I guess Superman eventually puts Thor down.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
He could kill all the other Asgardians swiftly -barring Balder turning into mist or what have you- and it'd come down to Thor. In a comic, hitting him wouldn't be the real issue but it would be the major problem on a forum I guess. If Thor's out for blood as well, his best would be to release an omnidirectional attack so he can get his hands on him and go all Durok destroyer.

Other than that, I guess Superman eventually puts Thor down.

Newjak
Superman

Galan007
Thor has no hammer?

Yeah, Superman stomps. Easily.

leonidas
Originally posted by Galan007
Thor has no hammer?

Yeah, Superman stomps. Easily.

yep. uber HV blasts would be enough to seriously injure then it would be pretty easy pickings. balder may actaully last longest if he uses his powers well. erm

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Other than that, I guess Superman eventually puts Thor down. Rage just said thor loses to superman...

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/7852/apocalypseh.jpg

Omega Vision
IIRC Thor without Mjolnir can still fly and manipulate the weather, but he loses most of his energy manip capabilities.

Yeah I'd say Superman takes this handily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.