Nova, Black Bolt & Blue Marvel vs. Maxima, Wonder Woman & Power Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who Wins?

Q99
Team 2 for the majority.

carver9
Blue Marvel is the icing on the cake imo. Team 1.

Black bolt z
Could go either way

dmills
Hmm. I don't like the combat speed advantage that team 2 has, with Rider being the only person on team 1 with the (demonstrable) speed to keep up. I'll prolly lean slightly towards team 2 because of that.

Existere
Team 1, solidly.

dmills
Originally posted by Existere
Team 1, solidly. You don't see the speed of team 2 being a big factor?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by dmills
You don't see the speed of team 2 being a big factor?

Aint Blue Marvel a Superman type? If so there shouldnt be a speed advantage.. Not sure though..

Existere
You don't see the speed of team 2 being a big factor? In personality, I see team 2 getting the initial strikes but not initially taking anybody on team 1 out of the match - Black Bolt and Nova have versatile enough powersets to quickly compensate for speed, and I think team 1 has a big, big edge in power output.

Further, I think Black Bolt can pretty solidly go hand to hand with either Maxima or Pee Gee, without even utilizing his various other powers. I think he's demonstrated enough telepathic resistance in the past to be able to resort to his own powerful exotic powers should Maxima resort to telepathy, and win out overall. My summary of Nova is pretty similar.

Blue Marvel isn't realistically being taken out quickly by any of the opposition. He doesn't have enough showings for us to infer any big edges, but we know he can hold his own even as ridiculously strong and durable cannon fodder should he not be fast enough to use his fists effectively.

dmills
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Aint Blue Marvel a Superman type? If so there shouldnt be a speed advantage.. Not sure though.. I think that he's shown flight/travel speed, but nothing as far as combat speed. I'm sure that we can infer that he has it, but you know how these things go.

Hyperion Prime
I am sick of Wonder Womans no comic selling ass!!!! Any way team 2 for the win...Maxima gives them the advantage.

dmills
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I am sick of Wonder Womans no comic selling ass!!!! Any way team 2 for the win...Maxima gives them the advantage. What advantage would that be?

Hyperion Prime
What advantage would that be?

Her telepathy and Tk gives her an advantage. At least I think it does.

YoungGunna
Team 2 wins due to Maximas TP

Prep-Man
Team 2.

dmills
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Her telepathy and Tk gives her an advantage. At least I think it does. Ohh. So you must've missed the Nova/Blackbolt vs Martian Manhunter/Kilowog thread smile

Check it out.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=548676&pagenumber=3

byrdgang21
Ohh. So you must've missed the Nova/Blackbolt vs Martian Manhunter/Kilowog thread smile

Check it out.

wink

Hyperion Prime
Ohh. So you must've missed the Nova/Blackbolt vs Martian Manhunter/Kilowog thread smile

Check it out.

Will do. Thanks

BattleMage
Split

Hyperion Prime
Well now that I know....maxima is definetley not taking down Nova easy with TP Split for teams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.