Superman's team vs. Martian Manhunter's team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheWitchBoy
MM is tired of being a lame, and is now operating at his very best. No lame forgetting powers or abilities. He decides to form his own JLA squad and prove he and his team should be the only JLA. But Superman wants to remain the top dog and make his own team. In a clash of anything goes, who would win? No weak versions of anyone here. Only the best.

Martian Manhunter
Orion
Midnighter
M'onel
Black Adam
Power Girl
Hal Jordan

vs.

Superman
Maxima
Batman
Captain Atom
Wonder Woman
Flash
Firestorm

aztec
Midnighter and Batman don't believe here... Other than that, it all comes down to the match ups.. I can see Superman's team taking the slight majority, because Dr. Light at her best is Mid Herald. But, i'd Captain Atom above her. Also, you have Black Adam and Orion on Team one. They're both ruthless and will fight dirty. I can see Diana splitting or taking the majority from Adam. But, Maxima will loose against Orion. Flash will take the majority from Karen etc...

TheWitchBoy
Originally posted by aztec
Midnighter and Batman don't believe here... Other than that, it all comes down to the match ups.. I can see Superman's team taking the slight majority, because Dr. Light at her best is Mid Herald. But, i'd Captain Atom above her. Also, you have Black Adam and Orion on Team one. They're both ruthless and will fight dirty. I can see Diana splitting or taking the majority from Adam. But, Maxima will loose against Thor. Flash will take the majority from Karen etc... Thor isn't in the thread. Batman and Midnighter are on the teams because there is always a human guy on the team. I swap Dr. Light out for M'onel from Legion of Super Heroes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.