Rachel (Phoenix) vs A Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
Rachel is tricky. where do you see her failing?

1. wonder woman
2. captain atom
3. sersi
4. maxima
5. hal jordan
6. surfer
7. ion
8. superboy prime
9. kc gog
10. odin

inimalist

leonidas
Originally posted by inimalist

really? she toyed with nova--a lot weaker than ss, admittedly, but still, nova wasn't even a blip on her radar....

but maybe. smile

"Id"
If this girl brings her A game, she can blow them out of the water.

inimalist
Originally posted by leonidas
really? she toyed with nova--a lot weaker than ss, admittedly, but still, nova wasn't even a blip on her radar....

but maybe. smile

I really only know her from War of Kings, and from that I wouldn't put her over surfer.

If she has tapped into the PF to a greater degree, or ya, toyed with Nova, sure, maybe she gets further, I'm just unfamiliar with her outside of the recent stuff

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by inimalist
I really only know her from War of Kings, and from that I wouldn't put her over surfer.

If she has tapped into the PF to a greater degree, or ya, toyed with Nova, sure, maybe she gets further, I'm just unfamiliar with her outside of the recent stuff Pretty much the big stuff she does happens in the first Excalibur series.

Solar system spanning fight, beating up Nova, beating up weakened Galactus, etc. Currently, she'd get crushed by Surfer as she's pretty cut off.

inimalist
ah, my bad

leonidas
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Pretty much the big stuff she does happens in the first Excalibur series.

Solar system spanning fight, beating up Nova, beating up weakened Galactus, etc. Currently, she'd get crushed by Surfer as she's pretty cut off.

so where you see her bran?

Sr J-Bieb
so where you see her bran? At her best, and this isn't the first Ion we saw... passed it.

leonidas
i agree--at her best it's not impossible to see her clear it. on average though? that's tougher.

Sr J-Bieb
i agree--at her best it's not impossible to see her clear it. on average though? that's tougher. Her average showings back then probably have her getting tossed around by Prime.

leonidas
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Her average showings back then probably have her getting tossed around by Prime.

i think that would have made for a sweet-ass battle. love to see her deal with a guardian back in the day as well.

YoungGunna

zopzop
She's trash. Sersi slaughters her. Stops at 3.

If she fights like Necrom did (with only a sliver of the power Rachel had access to by the way), she annihilates them all. But this will never happen so it's pointless discussing it.

"Id"
Originally posted by zopzop
She's trash. Sersi slaughters her. Stops at 3.

If she fights like Necrom did (with only a sliver of the power Rachel had access to by the way), she annihilates them all. But this will never happen so it's pointless discussing it. No she does not. Exodus gave Sersi all she could handle. On the other hand Rachel with a slither of the Phoenix Force, was standing up to Gladiator, and Emperor Vulcan on even among them, on there terms.

guy222
rachel can clear it

Konton
Rachel clears this if she has the Phoenix Force and isn't fooling around.

Blue Echo Rachel has trouble with Wonder Woman and it goes downhill from there.

leonidas
Originally posted by Konton
Rachel clears this if she has the Phoenix Force and isn't fooling around.

Blue Echo Rachel has trouble with Wonder Woman and it goes downhill from there.

i guess i was wondering where everyone sees her average-wise. at her very best i might see her beating odin--or at that level--but average-wise? not so sure...

"Id"
On average she is operating just a notch under Silver Surfer. Her inexperience (no formal training in psi), plus her characterization (total blonde moments), is what makes her look bad despite her power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.