Marvel's Big Guns vs Doomsday (Reign of Doomsday)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Having destroyed DC Earth, Doomsday is teleported by a mysterious cosmic entity to the Marvel Universe! But alas, not all hope is lost, as some of Marvel's most powerful heroes have been called upon to put an end to this genetic monstrosity! Can the heroes save their world?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thor (Odin-force), Silver Surfer (Blood-lust), Gladiator (Full-Confidence), Sentry (Non-Void), Black Bolt, Hulk (World Breaker), and Beta Ray Bill

vs

Doomsday (Reign of Doomsday)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No BFR.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/64034/1646573-8304823485.jpg

psycho gundam
he's going to maul gladiator cause of the kryptonian motif, everyone else has a picnic

Prep-Man
the team can win, but dd will eventually just adapt and copy.

Harbinger
Glads and Hulk really don't add much to this battle seeing that the team's going to have to get creative in order to drop Doomsday. At best, those two can be strong and durable cannon fodder. However, with BFR not being an option, I'm hard pressed to see how the team is going to put him down, not when Henshaw + the JLA Watchtower couldn't.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Prep-Man
the team can win, but dd will eventually just adapt and copy. iirc he hasn't copied two power-sets at once, so not sure how that would turn out

if he say, adapted to hulk or gladiator (the "cannon fodder" roll eyes (sarcastic) ), surfer can easily lay those power-sets out

Starscream M
Thor also might hurt him. As far as I can recall, Doomsday hasn't encountered magic yet.

Black bolt z
Team

JakeTheBank
It's a bit premature, imo, just because as of now, we haven't seen anything resemble Doomsday being put down for the count. I think they could deal enough damage to "kill" him, but he'll adapt/regen more than likely.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.