Orion & Black Adam vs Silver Surfer & Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YoungGunna
Orion has his Astro Harness

Philosophía
Team 1.

Hyperion Prime
Team 2 I think that Silver Surfer would be able to handle orion. Now if Thor decides to go up against Orion Then things may tip over to team one.

carver9
Team 2 power is insane. Team 2 7/10

Black bolt z
Team 2

Prep-Man

PillarofOsiris
I'll go with team 2 here.

JakeTheBank
Team 2.

Caps Conscience

"Id"
team 2

Rage.Of.Olympus
Great fight. Team 2.

Slaanesh
team 2

Batman-Prime
Team 1 6/10

BattleMage
The usual suspects huh?! Still going with team 2

Stoic
Team 1 wins. Teth would likey beat the hell out of Norrin a la Runner, and every hit would count, while Orion would stalemate Thor until the Surfers eminent black out.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Stoic
Team 1 wins. Teth would likey beat the hell out of Norrin a la Runner, and every hit would count, while Orion would stalemate Thor until the Surfers eminent black out.

I see all of these team 2s but I think BA/Orion are physically superior

Stoic
Originally posted by YoungGunna
I see all of these team 2s but I think BA/Orion are physically superior

I wouldn't say superior, I would say that Teth's magical nature would be a problem for the Surfer. As for Thor and Orion, I see them as peers, and nearly twins in terms of power, and strength.

Sr J-Bieb

YoungGunna
I wouldn't say superior, I would say that Teth's magical nature would be a problem for the Surfer. As for Thor and Orion, I see them as peers, and nearly twins in terms of power, and strength.

Agree with the Thor/Orion part, but magic causes SS problems?

I see all of these team 2s but I think BA/Orion are physically superior but inferior in versatilty and energy output. I say team 2.

YoungGunna
I think you guys underestimate Orions Astro Harness

Stoic
Agree with the Thor/Orion part, but magic causes SS problems?

Super scientific beings always have a hard time with metaphysical ones. Galactus vs Mephisto, Superman vs Captain Marvel, Galactus vs The Inbetweener, Thanos vs Odin, The Hulk vs Gestalt... the list is likely much longer.

YoungGunna
The Galactus/Mephisto comparison is the important one in this matchup I see your point

Super scientific beings always have a hard time with metaphysical ones. Galactus vs Mephisto, Superman vs Captain Marvel, Galactus vs The Inbetweener, Thanos vs Odin, The Hulk vs Gestalt... the list is likely much longer. galactus did beat mephisto and stalemate IB, who is an abstract; odin is levels above thanos and doesnt SM usually beat CM?

iceman24567
Team 1 this is really a coin tosd tbh

Parallex
Really good fight could go either way, but I gotta favor team 1 for 6 outta 10.

MetalIsDead
5/5

the Darkone
Team 2

YoungGunna
Originally posted by 753
but inferior in versatilty and energy output. I say team 2.

Not in versatility maybe energy output but the Astro harness is beastly

lawest9
Team 1 MAY have the edge in strength but team 2 has too much overall power and versatility, IMO!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.