The Flash & Zoom VS The Runner & Makkari

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
The Flash & Zoom VS The Runner & Makkari

no prep. runner doesn't have space gem.

who wins in each case?

1. battle until KO or incapacitation

2. a race

Uriel005
1) Zoom could solo and Flash Bart/Wally/Barry solos
2) Flash doesn't lose races...

Tha C-Master
lol

celeyhyga17
If flash's speed steel is effective team 1 will win. Makkari will not be a problem.. He's more a distraction.. It's all about Runner for team 2 because of his "aura" and the fact that he basically moves in air and space like he does on land.. Zoom should be able to tag him if while he's on the ground, but he does have crazy durability and damage soak..

Black bolt z
Makkari has no business being here.

That and Zoom solos everyone in a race and probably a fight.

Galan007
Team uno. No contest.

Uriel005
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
If flash's speed steel is effective team 1 will win. Makkari will not be a problem.. He's more a distraction.. It's all about Runner for team 2 because of his "aura" and the fact that he basically moves in air and space like he does on land.. Zoom should be able to tag him if while he's on the ground, but he does have crazy durability and damage soak.. Flash can run in space still looking for the cosmic race if any one is willing to help me. Unfortunately I'm running around to friends as my subscribtions are out and I'm trying to save up for a new car as mines just about had it.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Galan007
Team uno. No contest.

BullwinkleMoose
Team 2. Runner is the strongest one here.

MrMind
zoom solos

BullwinkleMoose
How does Zoom solo when Runners aura will prevent Zoom from attacking him

Black bolt z
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
Team 2. Runner is the strongest one here. erm

Sirius77
Originally posted by Uriel005
Flash can run in space still looking for the cosmic race if any one is willing to help me. Unfortunately I'm running around to friends as my subscribtions are out and I'm trying to save up for a new car as mines just about had it.

Just use the OWAW instance. He was running in space just fine in that situation iirc.

Mindset
Originally posted by Black bolt z
erm He is.

Doesn't mean they win though.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mindset
He is.

Doesn't mean they win though. Unless you mean physically then no...no hes not.

Uriel005
Unless you mean physically then no...no hes not. raw physical strength from a standing position Runner is stronger but by no means is he stronger than flash or zoom.

Colossus-Big C
flash has human strength, runner is millions of times stronger than flash,
i think runner can outrun the speedforce

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
flash has human strength, runner is millions of times stronger than flash,
i think runner can outrun the speedforce Speedforce...being outran....no.

I don't think anything is faster than the speedforce.

And zoom isn't faster naturally. Hes cheating sneer

Galan007
i think runner can outrun the speedforce eek!

psycho gundam
i lol'd

carver9
Originally posted by Sirius77
Just use the OWAW instance. He was running in space just fine in that situation iirc.

How fast was he running in space? Its kind of different than him runing on land "don't you think"? Show me something saying that he keeps his same speed while running on air.

kevdude
fi think runner can outrun the speedforce

Hmm nono

Btw team 1.

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
How fast was he running in space? Its kind of different than him runing on land "don't you think"? Show me something saying that he keeps his same speed while running on air. During his race with Krakkl, Wally was not only running through space and time, but he was exceeding the speed of light, escaping the pull of black holes, outracing zeta-beams, etc. There was/is no change in his speed regardless of what he's running on.

celeyhyga17
During his race with Krakkl, Wally was not only running through space and time, but he was exceeding the speed of light, escaping the pull of black holes, outracing zeta-beams, etc. There was/is no change in his speed regardless of what he's running on.

arent you leaving something out like Krakkl amping him? IIRC there were some factors in that story....

Galan007
arent you leaving something out like Krakkl amping him? IIRC there were some factors in that story.... Krakkl amped Wally WELL after all the feats I mentioned were preformed... In a completely different issue, in fact.

carver9
Is that feat canon?

Mindset
Unless you mean physically then no...no hes not. No, I mean he is more powerful than them, and I'm right.

Galan007
Is that feat canon? Considering it happened in v2 of his solo series, I'd say so.

Prep-Man
Is that feat canon?

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/jmpndlms.jpg

Uriel005
arent you leaving something out like Krakkl amping him? IIRC there were some factors in that story.... I do believe the race involved Krakkl actually drawing and trying to drain Flash.

celeyhyga17
Flash can run in space still looking for the cosmic race if any one is willing to help me. Unfortunately I'm running around to friends as my subscribtions are out and I'm trying to save up for a new car as mines just about had it.

Why do u keep playing up how he can run in space? he cant run in space under his own power. ure telling me he can fly with his feet?

I do believe the race involved Krakkl actually drawing and trying to drain Flash.

Umm.. Where are you getting this from?

During his race with Krakkl, Wally was not only running through space and time, but he was exceeding the speed of light, escaping the pull of black holes, outracing zeta-beams, etc. There was/is no change in his speed regardless of what he's running on.

ure playing up that "space time" bit a little too much.. there were other factors..

Krakkl amped Wally WELL after all the feats I mentioned were preformed... In a completely different issue, in fact.

I think he had other amps and other factors contributing to those "feats".

u both are playing this running in space too much...

Uriel005
Why do u keep playing up how he can run in space? he cant run in space under his own power. ure telling me he can fly with his feet?

Umm.. Where are you getting this from?

ure playing up that "space time" bit a little too much.. there were other factors..

I think he had other amps and other factors contributing to those "feats".

u both are playing this running in space too much... Speedforce lets him do a lot of crap that he shouldn't be able to do. It's also the reason why things don't just die when he runs FTL on the surface of a planet as he passes by. and Bullshit he can't run in space under his own power. Damn dude you are so full of Flash rage it's funny. Team 1 ftw.

celeyhyga17
Speedforce lets him do a lot of crap that he shouldn't be able to do. It's also the reason why things don't just die when he runs FTL on the surface of a planet as he passes by. and Bullshit he can't run in space under his own power. Damn dude you are so full of Flash rage it's funny. Team 1 ftw.

Most stories point to Flash losing effectiveness when not running on something not concrete enough.. Air, space, etc..

Harbinger
Makkari's a complete non-factor in a fight; not sure why the OP took away the Space Gem.

BullwinkleMoose
There is a decent chance that Flash and Zoom won't even attack Runner because of his Aura.

celeyhyga17
"alien accelerator"
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Miscelaneous/Flashv213604.jpg

"we will construct a track through the entire structure of your space time continuum"
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Miscelaneous/Flashv213612.jpg

"here I am running on a racetrack that curves in and out of the landscape of spacetime itself"
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Miscelaneous/Flashv213614.jpg

amps himself with the entire kinetic energy of earth...
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Miscelaneous/Flash138p04.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Miscelaneous/Flash138p05.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Miscelaneous/Flash138p09.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Miscelaneous/Flash138p10.jpg

takes the speed of Krakkl who was amped by his own planet... he was able to beat the instantaneous teleport(countless lightyears long) of the higher beings with these amps..
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Miscelaneous/Flash138p11.jpg

I love the fact how peeps on here tried to portray that there were no factors involved in some of the "feats" mentioned earlier and similar flash threads... Hey Uriel buddy, me thinks u just lost some credibility with ure cherry picking ways... this goes for anyone else who spews all this "Flash can easily run in space/air BS" or the ever famous "but he beat instantaneous travel" that's been thrown around these forums lately... leaving out key information is as good as lying...

celeyhyga17
ahh... some peace and quiet...

Ambient
He he he...

That said team 2...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mindset
No, I mean he is more powerful than them, and I'm right. No hes not...

celeyhyga17
No hes not...

who is what?

embarrasment

Uriel005
Most stories point to Flash losing effectiveness when not running on something not concrete enough.. Air, space, etc.. Infinite speed makes effectiveness moot. Infinite with limited effectiveness is still infinite.

celeyhyga17
Infinite speed makes effectiveness moot. Infinite with limited effectiveness is still infinite.

Yeah so tell me again about Flash running in space/air....
I just want to be clear on your stance...

wink

Uriel005
Yeah so tell me again about Flash running in space/air....
I just want to be clear on your stance...

wink I believe someone cited OWAW. I merely point out that there have been several times where it is stated that the Flash's speed becomes infinite on a Speedforce which he does on panel. So if he is at all capable for running in space then infinite speed of speedforce makes his effectiveness at moving in space moot because Infinite even hindered is still infinite.

celeyhyga17
I believe someone cited OWAW. I merely point out that there have been several times where it is stated that the Flash's speed becomes infinite on a Speedforce which he does on panel. So if he is at all capable for running in space then infinite speed of speedforce makes his effectiveness at moving in space moot because Infinite even hindered is still infinite.

wow.... just wow...

to each his own...

Black bolt z
who is what?

embarrasment Runner is not the most powerful person here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.