The Mandarin vs Cyclops and Collossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VanMae
Who would win this fight?

Tha C-Master
Mandarin IMO.

Uriel005
Mandarin should win but it's more to do with Collossus ability to get in close than Cyclops having any meaningful contribution

Black bolt z
Mandarin

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Mandy for the majority.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Uriel005
Mandarin should win but it's more to do with Collossus ability to get in close than Cyclops having any meaningful contribution

I disagree. I think Summers poses more of a threat here.

Uriel005
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I disagree. I think Summers poses more of a threat here. Not as a direct threat I just mean it comes down to whether or not Scott can pin him long enough for colossus to get in close. I just don't think on a normal day Scott can put him down.

StiltmanFTW
Not as a direct threat I just mean it comes down to whether or not Scott can pin him long enough for colossus to get in close. I just don't think on a normal day Scott can put him down.

OK, but all Mandy has to do when Colossus gets too close is blasting him with disintegration beam.

His biggest mistake would be wasting it on Cyclops.

Uriel005
OK, but all Mandy has to do when Colossus gets too close is blasting him with disintegration beam.

His biggest mistake would be wasting it on Cyclops. I thought disintigration beam only worked on inanimate objects and would therefore be inefetive against his organic steel.

StiltmanFTW
I thought disintigration beam only worked on inanimate objects and would therefore be inefetive against his organic steel.

That's what wikia says and that's bullshit. He wanted to kill Psylocke and Wolverine with that ring.

Uriel005
That's what wikia says and that's bullshit. He wanted to kill Psylocke and Wolverine with that ring. But didn't he have that issue with Tony Stark with the ring.

StiltmanFTW
But didn't he have that issue with Tony Stark with the ring.

What issue are you referring to?

I know that one of his armors was able to withstand it... but it wasn't pleasant for Tony.

Uriel005
What issue are you referring to?

I know that one of his armors was able to withstand it... but it wasn't pleasant for Tony. I don't remember the issue I just remember him having uber rage face when he blasted tony but it didn't do anything significant other than hurt him, Mandarin then went on like a 5 panel rant shortly afterwards about how unfair it was IIRC.

StiltmanFTW
I don't remember the issue I just remember him having uber rage face when he blasted tony but it didn't do anything significant other than hurt him, Mandarin then went on like a 5 panel rant shortly afterwards about how unfair it was IIRC.

Tony without the Iron Man suit?

Typical Mandarin laughing Anyway, I find it hard to believe he never before tried the disintegration beam on some human being erm Tony must have had some kind of protection.

Uriel005
Tony without the Iron Man suit?

Typical Mandarin laughing Anyway, I find it hard to believe he never before tried the disintegration beam on some human being erm Tony must have had some kind of protection. Typical evil genius oversights but I'll dig around a friends pc for scans when I get the chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.