Skaar vs Big Barda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YoungGunna
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/39876/826720-picture_2_super.png
VS
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100414162938/marvel_dc/images/thumb/2/27/Big_Barda_005.jpg/200px-Big_Barda_005.jpg
WHO WINS

Hyperion Prime
Not really sure. I think Big barda maybe able to take this fight. Just exactly how strong is skaar?

YoungGunna
Strong as Hulk plus Oldstrong

Black bolt z
SKaar of a good day. Otherwise Barda.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by YoungGunna
Strong as Hulk plus Oldstrong

I remember reading he wasn't as strong as savage hulk. If he is as strong as hulk+oldstrong then he takes this fight.

Prep-Man
Skaar.

YoungGunna
Hard fight with Barda having her cosmic rod

PillarofOsiris
Big Barda.

prolly skaar and he is not as strong as his father yet

Gecko4lif
Barda wrecks his shit

Becuases having a vastly superior weapon as well as vastly superior h2h skills im fairly certain she is stronger than skaar when he isnt absorbing continental movement

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Barda wrecks his shit

Becuases having a vastly superior weapon as well as vastly superior h2h skills im fairly certain she is stronger than skaar when he isnt absorbing continental movement

Im thinking she is physically stronger also

pretty sure she isnt stronger than him

Prep-Man
Barda is more versatile and pretty strong in her own right. Able to go toe to toe with WW for a bit, but she's going to have to think outside the box in order for her to win. She can do it, but I don't know if it will be for the majority.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by 753
pretty sure she isnt stronger than him
Skaar doesnt have too impressive strength feats. And Mega-rod would split his wig

Lord Feron
Tough call actually. I would say they are in the same weight class in regards to physical stats.

But how many times Skaar can get slammed with the rod and idk how well he will use the oldpower (but hasn't banner taught him a thing or two about using that)

Stoic
Barda beats him due mainly to skill and not strength. Skaar would take about 4-5 out of 10 due to the Old-Power, which increases his natural body armor considerably, not to mention that he has a healing factor that is as good as his fathers.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Big Barda.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.