Orion's combat speed Vs Wonder Woman's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who's faster?

And who has faster travelling speeds?

Hyperion Prime
Orion is superior to her in travel speed.
Combat speed I give the edge to orion even though I am not 100% sure.

carver9
Travel speed... Orion.

Combat... Diana, no contest.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by carver9
Travel speed... Orion.

How is a no contest?

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
How is a no contest?

Diana block heat vision during combat along with slapping numerous of bullets out of the air from shooters. What has Orion done reflex wise?

Black bolt z
Travel speed... Orion.

Q99
Travel Orion, Combat WW.

He's got the Astro Harness, and Combat Speed is her specialty. Pretty straitforward.

YoungGunna
Diana block heat vision during combat along with slapping numerous of bullets out of the air from shooters. What has Orion done reflex wise?

Orion doesnt need reflexes his durability is far better

Don Corleone
Originally posted by YoungGunna
Orion doesnt need reflexes his durability is far better

It doesn't matter. That's not what this thread is about.

-Pr-
Orion travelling, Diana combat, though while she does have a clear advantage, it's not to the extent that Orion can't give her trouble, imo.

Prep-Man

Orion has caught a bullet behind his back while BLIND and he has blocked heat vision as well.

He's also speed blitzed Darkseid's best soldiers in a comatose state.

carver9
Orion has caught a bullet behind his back while BLIND and he has blocked heat vision as well.

He's also speed blitzed Darkseid's best soldiers in a comatose state.

Ooookkkkaayyy... his reflexes isn't close to hers. Imo, there are few (minus the Flashes) that can match her in that category.

He didn't block heat vision like Diana has. She blocked on coming heat vision from him.

Prep-Man
Ooookkkkaayyy... his reflexes isn't close to hers. Imo, there are few (minus the Flashes) that can match her in that category.

He didn't block heat vision like Diana has. She blocked on coming heat vision from him.

So, no feats?

carver9
So, no feats?

I don't need any because your feats wasn't good enough.

Prep-Man
I listed the same feats you did. blocking bullets, heat vision, you just have to accept it.

carver9
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/17/1228639_500x801.jpg

You'll never find anything like it.

Prep-Man
I've seen most of her feats and that isn't anything special.

carver9
I've seen most of her feats and that isn't anything special.

It doesn't have to be her best... its better than anything Orion has done.

Prep-Man
Not really. Blocking bullets is her thing, because she needs to. Orion has blitzed beings that move ftl (Darkseid's elite). Something Diana never has done.

SuperiorTech
Travel speed... Orion.

carver9
Not really. Blocking bullets is her thing, because she needs to. Orion has blitzed beings that move ftl (Darkseid's elite). Something Diana never has done.

Huh? Was this person moving at light when Orion tagged him/her? Flash and Barry has been tagged by slower people throughout their career.

Show me a feat better than the one I presented.

Prep-Man
In an early issue by Byrne, it was stated that New Gods constantly move at the speeds of light. This was when Superman first visited New Genesis or Apok, IIRC. Superman has been surprised by Lightray's speed and Orion has fought Lightray a couple of times. Lightray has super speed and can move at ftl speeds. Not many scans in the Orion respect thread, but here is something better than actual BULLETS.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Orion/orionspeed.jpg

Chasing MM and reacting to his movements.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Orion/orionvsblackracer.jpg

Dodges a ray gun easily.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Orion/orionreaction.jpg

carver9
In an early issue by Byrne, it was stated that New Gods constantly move at the speeds of light. This was when Superman first visited New Genesis or Apok, IIRC. Superman has been surprised by Lightray's speed and Orion has fought Lightray a couple of times. Lightray has super speed and can move at ftl speeds. Not many scans in the Orion respect thread, but here is something better than actual BULLETS.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Orion/orionspeed.jpg

Chasing MM and reacting to his movements.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Orion/orionvsblackracer.jpg

Dodges a ray gun easily.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Orion/orionreaction.jpg

I said his flight is superior. None of these feats reflex wise are better than what I presented.

Prep-Man
So, anyone else have any WW combat feats?

carver9
So, anyone else have any WW combat feats?

Reflexes...

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/22/1228669_960x1456.jpg

Prep-Man
You've already mentioned that. Give Orion the same bracelts and I think he can do the same. He can react near ftl speeds.

carver9
You've already mentioned that. Give Orion the same bracelts and I think he can do the same. He can react near ftl speeds.

Ok... this is even better.

Amazo has flash speed.

http://m300.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/GideonsArmy/Comics/scan0014.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=scan0014.jpg

You haven't shown me one reflex movement from Orion yet. You can't say he have something if you can't prove it.

Prep-Man
You need reflexes to counter MM in the pic I showed you.

carver9
That was more on the flight side. My scans are roasting yours.

Show me some reflexes/hand movments or feat or body.

Prep-Man
Check out his battle with Darkseid. Walt Simonson stated he wanted the fight to be a DBZ type battle, where both are actually moving at super speeds. Darkseid was quick enough to back hand WW, so if he can do it, Orion can as well.

-Pr-
Ok... this is even better.

Amazo has flash speed.

http://m300.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/GideonsArmy/Comics/scan0014.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=scan0014.jpg

You haven't shown me one reflex movement from Orion yet. You can't say he have something if you can't prove it.

why are you showing heat vision and talking about flash?

also, i'm pretty sure that scan was after flash had stolen his speed.

carver9
Check out his battle with Darkseid. Walt Simonson stated he wanted the fight to be a DBZ type battle, where both are actually moving at super speeds. Darkseid was quick enough to back hand WW, so if he can do it, Orion can as well.

I agree... that was one of the most impressive battles I have seen in DC but you are clinging on to one feat.

Prep-Man
NG's have always had good speed feats. But let's just agree to disagree.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-

Just looked... you are right.

He still was coupled with Wondy AND Superman speed along with other Heralds.

Prep-Man

I can barely see the scan.

carver9
NG's have always had good speed feats. But let's just agree to disagree.

No... I'm not agreeing on this...

You haven't shown me anything reflex wise to suggest that he is on her level. The only thing you are saying is "he can do it if he had bracers". It doesn't work like that.

Prep-Man
I know, I didn't say you were. I said agree to disagree.

carver9
I know, I didn't say you were. I said agree to disagree.

Nu-uh... show me some feats that put Orion on her level reflex wise.

Prep-Man
You'll never agree anyway. And I have.

carver9
You'll never agree anyway. And I have.

I'm easy to convince.

You really haven't shown me anything.

Prep-Man
Same to you. I have great respect for WW (unlike some people), but her speed isn't anything out of Orion's league. Dodging lasers, catching bullets (from behind his back), reacting to Lightray, Superman, and batteling Darkseid hth at super speeds.

-Pr-
Just looked... you are right.

He still was coupled with Wondy AND Superman speed along with other Heralds.

it wasn't shown that i recall.

I can barely see the scan.

different page in previous issue.

carver9
Same to you. I have great respect for WW (unlike some people), but her speed isn't anything out of Orion's league. Dodging lasers, catching bullets (from behind his back), reacting to Lightray, Superman, and batteling Darkseid hth at super speeds.

What is it that you are looking for? I can't show you her fighting DBZ like because she doesn't fight in that fashion but neither does Orion. What I did show you were reflexes which you haven't shown me. You brought up Orion catching a single bullet.. that's nothing compared to what I showed you.

Orion fighting Supes, Lightray, and Darkseid doesn't prove anything. How fast were they fighting Orion during their battles?

The scans you showed me focused more on flight than anything.

carver9
it wasn't shown that i recall.

different page in previous issue.

It was shown.

It happened during the time Amazo blitzed Flash hitting him with a thousand attacks in a second. Wonder Woman and a group of JLA shows up and Flash comments that Amazo could take them out before they even got the chance to react due to Amazo having his speed. Flash then takes it away from Amazo and passes out.

-Pr-
It was shown.

It happened during the time Amazo blitzed Flash hitting him with a thousand attacks in a second. Wonder Woman and a group of JLA shows up and Flash comments that Amazo could take them out before they even got the chance to react due to Amazo having his speed. Flash then takes it away from Amazo and passes out.

What are you disagreeing with, then?

long pig
come the fuak on. I love Orion, but he does NOT have ftl reflexes. Not even close. He isn't faster than ww either. He anything, the are total equals. Don't over play Orion's abilities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.