The Outsiders Vs X-Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Outsiders
Black Lightning
Metamorpho
Cassandra Cain
Creeper
Geo-Force
Grace
Indigo
Halo

X-Force
Wolverine
Fantomex
Psylocke
Deadpool
Archangel
Warpath
Sunspot
Cannonball
Boom Boom

srankmissingnin
What's the scenario? The Outsiders are a much more powerful team, X-Force's only chance is subterfuge and successful distraction from Psylocke and Fantomex. Sunspot could nova... but he'd take out the majority of both teams so that isn't really an option.

The Pict
Metamorpho probably tips the scales here.

Prep-Man
I guess X-Force is paid to take down the Outsiders type thing. Never really thought of a scenario.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I guess X-Force is paid to take down the Outsiders type thing. Never really thought of a scenario.

I was just wondering if it is a straight up arena match, because X-Force doesn't really have much a chance unless they can use gorilla tactics.

Prep-Man
How would Outsiders harm Sam?

Bentley
Geo-Force solos except maybe Cannon Ball?

YoungGunna
Outsiders

Q99
Geo-Force *and* Indigo *and* Metamorpho? Nasty.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
How would Outsiders harm Sam?

Gas from Metamorpho? Indy trap him in a forcefield? Halo's stasis beam?

StyleTime
Yeah. This Outsiders lineup is just packing too much power.

Kudos for having Indigo in a thread though.

dmills
Geo force alone might take it. Your threads are usually balanced -though eccentric-, but I think this one is a bit onesided lol.

Q99
Originally posted by dmills
Geo force alone might take it. Your threads are usually balanced -though eccentric-, but I think this one is a bit onesided lol.

I think they could probably handle Geo-force. They do have a couple fairly powerful people in there.

It's just the fact that the Outsiders has several powerhouses, of which Geo-Force just happens to be the strongest of, that makes this one-sided smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.