Ryuji Yamazaki vs Kano Redux

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Screw the money, this is personal.

As it turns out, Yamazaki's mentor/boss was personally done in by Kano. So the insane Orochi hitman has a serious ax (or in this case, knife) to grind with the Black Dragon boss.

So imagine Kano's shock when Kobra, Kira, and Kabal are laid out cold, the person responsible is in fact the former bodyguard of the man he killed.

Yamazaki makes his intentions clear upon seeing Kano. "Hello. The name's Ryuji Yamazaki. You killed my mentor. Get ready to die."

Shang Tsung, who is also present, calmly steps to the side. "You're not helping me?" Kano asks, exasperated.

Shang merely shrugs his shoulders. "That's your headache, Kano. I, nor Reptile will not interfere in your fight."

Seeing that Shang is not going to be any help and his biddes are out for the count, Kano is in for the fight of his life.

samirerre
slayer is a better challenger for yamazaki

Meioh_Hades
During MK3 Kano survived being tossed from the roof of an high building, so he was quite durable.

But as far as I know, Yamazaki is truly a powerful fighter. Since he's also fueled by revenge in this fight, I think that he'll win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.