Uber Lex Vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48365/1756044-22_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1782112-the_stirring001_large.jpg

Sr J-Bieb
Lex because of that one thing he did...

Utrigita
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Lex because of that one thing he did...

And what is that?

Galan007
Galactus.

Lex was weaksauce.

Originally posted by Utrigita
And what is that? throw a tantrum, lose godhood and get his teeth punched in

Galactus wins.

quanchi112
Galactus, easily.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by 753
throw a tantrum, lose godhood and get his teeth punched in

Galactus wins.

Looked like he affected the universe all together. Nice feat.

Galan007
^ Only in the few moments he held infinite power... And in those few moments he merely caused 'universal bliss'. But once he threw a tantrum, he lost pretty much all of that power, and became his pathetic old self.

Prep-Man
Yeah, if he would have ignored Superman, who knew what Lex can do? He was a universal manipulator, though. Even Death was affected.

Galan007
I think the point of that story is that Lex was basically destined to fail (much like Thanos /w/ THOTI) - hence Joker noting that Lex ultimately played the biggest joke in the universe, on himself.

Juntai
Originally posted by Galan007
I think the point of that story is that Lex was basically destined to fail (much like Thanos /w/ THOTI) - hence Joker noting that Lex ultimately played the biggest joke in the universe, on himself. It's another of the long list of Lex is the greatest human, but with wasted potential, storylines.

Prep-Man
Paul's overall Lex run was fantastic, though.

Grinning Goku
What did "Uber" Lex do?

JakeTheBank
Galactus.

And yes, it was a phenomenal run by Cornell.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Utrigita
And what is that? You know, he did that thing that involved other things where things happened.

MIGHTY IMPRESSIVE

Mindset
I've never seen anyone doing the thing he did on that level.

^You mean **** up? Neither have I.

Mindset
Lex should have been like, ok, I wont attack Superman...let me just make this red sun that emits magic energy and kryptonite.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
You know, he did that thing that involved other things where things happened.

MIGHTY IMPRESSIVE

Got ya thumb up

Diesldude
Luthor if he has limitless powers with no restrictions. Galactus if luthor is as he was restricted.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
Luthor if he has limitless powers with no restrictions. Galactus if luthor is as he was restricted. Based on ?

Batman-Prime
Lex with ease, if he has the implied power.

In this Forum, Galactus because Lex lacks the feats.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Lex with ease, if he has the implied power.

In this Forum, Galactus because Lex lacks the feats. Did you read the comic ?

Diesldude
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

I think it was implied that Lex had IG level power but only if he used his powers as the zone child would. If you remove this restriction and he can use his ifinite power in anyway he wants, do you think that Galactus stands a chance?.

mykke
I think it was implied that Lex had IG level power but only if he used his powers as the zone child would. If you remove this restriction and he can use his infinite power in anyway he wants, do you think that Galactus stands a chance?.
It would make no sense to remove that restriction, clearly that's how his power level operated. That's like saying imagine if Galactus decided to start devouring the universe like in the black celestial arc, do you think lex stands a chance? Unrealistic question. Oh and you should know better that implied power means nothing on this board. Galactus 10/10

quanchi112
I think it was implied that Lex had IG level power but only if he used his powers as the zone child would. If you remove this restriction and he can use his ifinite power in anyway he wants, do you think that Galactus stands a chance?. Nowhere in the issue did it go anywhere near ig level. If anything it was Maker level power who also had infinite power.

Lord_Talron
how did lex get those powers?

Mindset
Doom gave them to him.

Omega Vision
"Uber" Lex isn't a very good character to use in forum fights since he had only one appearance wherein the power he displayed was rather vague.

We know he was>>>to Superman, but that's about it. His one Universal level power was emotional manip.

I'd say he was between Skyfather and Cube Being, but that's really speculation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.