Pre-Crisis Superman VS Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Pre-Crisis Superman VS Galactus

galactus is at full power.

1. No prep

2. 48 hours prep for both

Galactus for both. PC SM was a (high) skyfather for sure, but that ain't enough.

Harbinger
Clark dies. Spite.

Prep-Man
the big G.

Black bolt z
Galactus stomps his red ass.

I'd say he was quite right wing

kgkg
Originally posted by 753
Galactus for both. PC SM was a (high) skyfather for sure, but that ain't enough. Trans. Don't know why people throwing sky father titles at everyone.

Uriel005
48 hr prep miracle machine only hope for superman but not likely.

I've said it before a full power galactus has never been seen on panel. His consumption of power cosmic to restrain Abraxas makes it impossible.

Juntai
Originally posted by Uriel005
48 hr prep miracle machine only hope for superman but not likely.

I've said it before a full power galactus has never been seen on panel. His consumption of power cosmic to restrain Abraxas makes it impossible. Pre Crisis Superman? Miracle Machine isn't even really in his vocab. Time travel is technically though, so it's possible.

But more likely, he flies a circle around Earth and vibrates at a celestial frequency, creating an anti-Galactus barrier, then waits for Galactus to starve, or turn his back, and then hits him the force of 100000 solar systems or something equally crazy.

Or, you know, loses. Both could happen.

Originally posted by kgkg
Trans. Don't know why people throwing sky father titles at everyone. sneezings solar systems away would put him above trans imo. but using some of the more absurd feats from dr strange and the like yes, he could be seen as trans

Grinning Goku
Spite thread. This is so unfair. Unless Superman develops anit-Galactus powers.

kgkg
Originally posted by 753
sneezings solar systems away would put him above trans imo. but using some of the more absurd feats from dr strange and the like yes, he could be seen as trans Beside ambiguous feats his average was not skyfather level. In fact Current Superman's feat on average are almost similar to that of Pre Crisis Superman.

guy222
big g

Beside ambiguous feats his average was not skyfather level. In fact Current Superman's feat on average are almost similar to that of Pre Crisis Superman. but his unamped high end ones are nowhere close. what is that in your signature?

Uriel005
Originally posted by guy222
big g agreed. barring a high end feats only supes he stands no chance and he doesn't have the benefit of some unstoppable ace other characters might pull against big G barring the cosmic armor which I assume he doesn't get.

kgkg
Originally posted by 753
but his unamped high end ones are nowhere close. Yes and that's why he is a trans character while Superman in HH.
Patsy bitching at Johnny.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
http://www.ifanboy.com/files/images/jmroczkowski/kennedyfight.jpg
^Take that you Pinko scum.

Omega Vision
Trans. Don't know why people throwing sky father titles at everyone.
Very few characters considered to be Skyfathers on this forum have Galaxy busting feats.

But I think in general PC Superman was at the very least High Trans, IMO he was Low Skyfather.

King Kandy
Originally posted by 753
I'd say he was but this changed in the 70s quite a bit.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Kandy
I'd say he was but this changed in the 70s quite a bit.
His political alignment changes a lot.

Most recently he was shown to be non-aligned (or at least when asked which party he was backing chose not to comment). Which is how it should be. Someone like Superman should be above human politics, as potentially hubris-rich as that sounds.

JakeTheBank
Well, like Captain America, I think Superman should be above that crap due to his status as a symbol and of course, you'd likely be alienating a large group of readers if you have him stand one way or the other.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Well, like Captain America, I think Superman should be above that crap due to his status as a symbol and of course, you'd likely be alienating a large group of readers if you have him stand one way or the other.
And to put it another way...if a nuclear weapon could think, wouldn't you be worried about the safety of democracy if it decided to back a political party? stick out tongue

Mindset
Superman should be a communist.

King Kandy
I have no problem with him having political views... it helps me understand his thoughts more. I think a lot of those 70s stories were great for exactly those reasons. He may have moved to the left or right but it is nothing like the 50s/60s era where he was a mascot for traditional right-wing values. Since then they've at least explored his thoughts a bit more.

Mindset
KK, you agree with me, right?

King Kandy
I don't think that would have much appeal.

Mindset
What's not to like?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bc/Superman_in_Red_Son.png

Originally posted by Omega Vision
http://www.ifanboy.com/files/images/jmroczkowski/kennedyfight.jpg
^Take that you Pinko scum.

laughing priceless

And the right can keep superman, we got Oliver Queen uhuh

Originally posted by Mindset
Superman should be a communist. red son was pretty cool wasnt he? I'd like see him throw down with the nazi one in poland.

SuperMan103
galactus 8/10.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
laughing priceless

And the right can keep superman, we got Oliver Queen uhuh
Pay attention to Superman's hand.

Apparently PC JFK's durability was so amazing that he made PC Superman's hand turn red from a single slap.

CosmicComet
He superheated his hand with an invisible stream of full power HV, heat+blunt force was the only way he was going to get JFK to budge at all.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by CosmicComet
He superheated his hand with an invisible stream of full power HV, heat+blunt force was the only way he was going to get JFK to budge at all.
Of course.

JFK was empowered by the worship of 100 million Americans and the sex energies from banging Jackie O and Maryln Monroe at the same time.

He was comfortably Skyfather.

His stats: K7y2xPucnAo

biker

Nihilist
Galactus in a stomp.

CosmicComet
Of course.

JFK was empowered by the worship of 100 million Americans and the sex energies from banging Jackie O and Maryln Monroe at the same time.

He was comfortably Skyfather.

His stats: K7y2xPucnAo

LOL.

Never seen that before.

h1a8
With CIS off PC Superman wins easily.
After all, he had infinite speed.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by h1a8
After all, he had infinite speed. ...

How can one guy spam the same argument in every thread?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by CosmicComet
LOL.

Never seen that before.
Almost all of Brad Neely's videos are amazing.

You can tell after watching a few of them that he actually knows a lot about history, he just doesn't give a phuck. stick out tongue

zeel
After all, he had infinite speed.

speed,strength,speed strength,speed strength........strength speed,speed omg come up with a new argument its getting old. Physical strength is not enough. supes is built to tear down bricks. NOt galactus level beings and high end skyfathers.

h1a8
Originally posted by zeel
speed,strength,speed strength,speed strength........strength speed,speed omg come up with a new argument its getting old. Physical strength is not enough. supes is built to tear down bricks. NOt galactus level beings and high end skyfathers.

Until Galactus becomes immune to physical attack then the speed strength argument will not go away.

Again, with CIS off PC flies at Galactus at infinite speed and wrecks havoc.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb

How can one guy spam the same argument in every thread?

h1a8 is a real nightmare.

the Darkone
Until Galactus becomes immune to physical attack then the speed strength argument will not go away.

Again, with CIS off PC flies at Galactus at infinite speed and wrecks havoc.

Really dude stfu with this speed sh**, Galactus will break his a$$ down to molecules. YOu are such a f**king troll, you don't know what you are talking about, you don't comics what so ever. Go read some archie comics. Cis and PIS Galactus f**king murders Superman!

galactus exists beyond normal spacetime itself, being said to have infinite dimensions and no dimensions at all and his presence warps reality. but h1's right, how can he hope to contend with Infinite Speed zomg! when he doesnt even have any attosecond reaction feats

the Darkone
Galactus will PC Superman down as quick a hiccup, Infinite speed verse Omniscient and Omnipotent being who can stop time, and turn beings into protoplasm. PC Superman speed is not a advantage what so ever, if that's all u got than PC superman is dead on rival.

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
Galactus will PC Superman down as quick a hiccup, Infinite speed verse Omniscient and Omnipotent being who can stop time, and turn beings into protoplasm. PC Superman speed is not a advantage what so ever, if that's all u got than PC superman is dead on rival.

Assuming Galactus can stop time, then he can't do so if PC Superman flew at him with infinite speed. Neither would big G be making any actions what so ever. With that said, Galactus wins.

But CIS off PC Superman wins.

Black bolt z
Assuming Galactus can stop time, then he can't do so if PC Superman flew at him with infinite speed. Neither would big G be making any actions what so ever. With that said, Galactus wins.

But CIS off PC Superman wins. No he doesn't.

the Darkone
CIS off Superman gets murder!

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
CIS off Superman gets murder!

What will be G's defense to Supes attacking him at infinite speed?

Black bolt z
What will be G's defense to Supes attacking him at infinite speed? What will be supermans defense to being eaten be?

h1a8
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What will be supermans defense to being eaten be? Beating Galactus at infinite speed before the eating takes place.

the Darkone
Galactus will absorb Superman instant! Superman becomes Galactus new b***h.

Mindset
What will be G's defense to Supes attacking him at infinite speed? Infinite speed.

King Kandy
PC superman could never get past Braniac's forcefield, how will he handle Galactus's?

JakeTheBank
Pre-Crisis Superman was uber, but c'mon.

C'mon.

erm

CosmicComet
What will be G's defense to Supes attacking him at infinite speed?

the phone

quanchi112

Again, with CIS off PC flies at Galactus at infinite speed and wrecks havoc. Galactus has ca and he knows what weaknesses Superman has. You also can't prove Superman has the power to beat him prior to Galactus just absorbing his energy.

Galactus stomps and since he has the power to give the Surfer the ability to fly at faster than light speeds he definitely has the awareness to react to these speeds.

Batman-Prime
PC Supes would win...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
PC Supes would win... Based off of what ?

Mindset
PC Supes would win... you crazy

Batman-Prime
you crazy

The PC Comics were crazy big grin.

Mindset
Galactus via armbar

Nihilist

Again, with CIS off PC flies at Galactus at infinite speed and wrecks havoc. Originally posted by Batman-Prime
PC Supes would win...

Posts/posters like this is why this forum is becoming a joke.

Batman-Prime
Galactus via armbar

Actually, that one could work no expression, he could also choke him out.

Originally posted by Nihilist
Posts/posters like this is why this forum is becoming a joke.

doh

Superfanboy
PC Supes >>>>>>>>>>>>> Purple jobber

Nihilist

doh Nice failed attempt at trying to hide youre bias/stupidty with humour.

Superfanboy
Galactus jobbed to Squirrel Girl
His stock has gone down
Maybe parker could tap him out

wildernesss
galactus jobbing to squirrel girl is one thing...it's meant to be comedic absurdity. loose canon at the very best. PC superboy has idiotic low showings that aren't even intended to be funny. one minute he's moving solar systems, the next minute he's getting beat up by a monkey at the zoo. and no, the monkey didn't have red sun radiation or kryptonite. it was just a monkey. i don't have the scan, but feel free to look for it yourself.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Nihilist
Nice failed attempt at trying to hide youre bias/stupidty with humour.

doh

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Superfanboy
His stock has gone down
Maybe parker could tap him out Never happened.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Superfanboy
His stock has gone down
Maybe parker could tap him out
Pretty sure that was just an offhand statement in a writer interview about WWH.

And even so, losing to Squirrel Girl means nothing. The point of her as a character is to beat characters that everyone takes too seriously like Doom and Thanos.

King Kandy
Also note, PC superman had no resistance to kryptonite at all-even minute amounts brought him down hard.

Omega Vision
Also note, PC superman had no resistance to kryptonite at all-even minute amounts brought him down hard.
Eh. I recall an instance where PC Superman convinced a villain that he had developed an immunity to Kryptonite by actually taking a bite out of a nugget of it and smiling. It was an amazing feat of willpower and pain tolerance since the Kryptonite did indeed hurt him, he just masked it.

PC comics were even more inconsistent than modern.

King Kandy
Eh. I recall an instance where PC Superman convinced a villain that he had developed an immunity to Kryptonite by actually taking a bite out of a nugget of it and smiling. It was an amazing feat of willpower and pain tolerance since the Kryptonite did indeed hurt him, he just masked it.

PC comics were even more inconsistent than modern.
OK, well, most of the time it brought him down hard. Yeah they were inconsistent, I think most people try to take PC's best feats as his average...

Uriel005
OK, well, most of the time it brought him down hard. Yeah they were inconsistent, I think most people try to take PC's best feats as his average... I agree but when people decide to bring up a feat and speak as though it is a characters norms to do something and try to argue it against superman or some other character with crazy feats under their belt they rage when someone turns it around on them and brings up one of Supermans near endless number of ridiculous feats from his bag of tricks that outdoes their favored character. I think people just don't get that feat wars don't get you very far in a comic unless your character has the list to match his or her opponents and very few can come anywhere close to supermans.

King Kandy
Well given that PC Superman had a 50+ year run with multiple titles, obviously he's going to have lots of outlier showings on both ends... people need to take most showings with a grain of salt especially given the pretty silly nature of a lot of those comics.

Black bolt z
Beating Galactus at infinite speed before the eating takes place. Once PC supes have infinite speed get back to me.

Uriel005
Well given that PC Superman had a 50+ year run with multiple titles, obviously he's going to have lots of outlier showings on both ends... people need to take most showings with a grain of salt especially given the pretty silly nature of a lot of those comics. I wouldn't go as far as calling them silly as comics in principle are silly in nature but as I said I agree for the most part. I just think if people are going to bring in feats for characters which are higher than normal which is generally what people do as they argue for their favored character to be prepared for the people whom disagree with them to throw out feats of the higher end for the opposing character. Not just Superman mind you.

bwahaha_kid

h1a8
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Once PC supes have infinite speed get back to me.

He has indeed. Get educated.

Allankles
Wasn't PC Supes quicker than the Flash? At his full speed he was wrecking civilizations just from his passage near said systems. He was moving so fast he was breaking every dimensional barrier (trying to save Supergirl IIRC) and was about to break through the final barrier (the gates of heaven itself) before the Presence intervened to stop him through the Spectre.

The guy was written terribly inconsistently but his high end stuff... actually suggest he could give Galactus a fight. In COIE I remember him taking it to the giant AM with asteroids.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Allankles
Wasn't PC Supes quicker than the Flash? At his full speed he was wrecking civilizations just from his passage near said systems. He was moving so fast he was breaking every dimensional barrier (trying to save Supergirl IIRC) and was about to break through the final barrier (the gates of heaven itself) before the Presence intervened to stop him through the Spectre.

LOl @ PC morality.

Destroying entire civilizations to save your cousin.

SasuOna
PC crisis supes would win.

Galactus gets weaker and weaker all the time that he doesn't feed. He would in theory spend so much time trying to even kill Supes that he would in the end become weak enough to be a defeated in the most embarrassing manner ever.

SuperMan103
Originally posted by SasuOna
PC crisis supes would win.

Galactus gets weaker and weaker all the time that he doesn't feed. He would in theory spend so much time trying to even kill Supes that he would in the end become weak enough to be a defeated in the most embarrassing manner ever.

galactus would only need a karate kid, a chunk of kryptonite, and a parasite actually. it wouldn't take much time for him to kill superman.

Bouboumaster
PC Sups was an exagerate character. Either he explose Galactus face, or Galactus kill him with a hunch of kryptonite.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Allankles

The guy was written terribly inconsistently but his high end stuff... actually suggest he could give Galactus a fight. In COIE I remember him taking it to the giant AM with asteroids.
No he was not faster than the flash... showings that indicate that are few and far between. That Spectre feat was good and it was probably the best speed feat i've seen from him... once again though, these kind of things were not his average.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Uriel005
I wouldn't go as far as calling them silly as comics in principle are silly in nature but as I said I agree for the most part. I just think if people are going to bring in feats for characters which are higher than normal which is generally what people do as they argue for their favored character to be prepared for the people whom disagree with them to throw out feats of the higher end for the opposing character. Not just Superman mind you.
But my point isn't that people are deliberately using high showings, i'm saying that I think most people here are uneducated on PC supes; the only scans that are posted are the ultra-high ones, so most people are led to believe those ARE the average.

SamZED
Galactus uses matter manipulation to create an evil monkey that kicks PC Supes ass.

right... galactus stomps

JakeTheBank
But my point isn't that people are deliberately using high showings, i'm saying that I think most people here are uneducated on PC supes; the only scans that are posted are the ultra-high ones, so most people are led to believe those ARE the average.

thumb up

SasuOna
So whats Galactus' average?
Is it the one where he gets hurt by Thor throwing Mjolnir or is it the one where he needs prep to destroy galaxies?

Prep-Man
You'd need to read every story from the PC era to really understand Superman's average. So, what IS Superman's average?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Prep-Man
You'd need to read every story from the PC era to really understand Superman's average. So, what IS Superman's average?
Well that goes for any character... If you haven't read their entire history, you obviously don't know every single feat. But I think you should at least make an effort to read some PC comics before you try and discuss the average.

Prep-Man
Well that goes for any character... If you haven't read their entire history, you obviously don't know every single feat. But I think you should at least make an effort to read some PC comics before you try and discuss the average.

I agree.

Diesldude
Superman uses super freeze breath and then one-shots popsicle Galactus to pieces.

**You can definitely picture that in a pc comic**

Diesldude
PC sups sealed maaldor's universe from the multiverse using just his heat vision. He doesn't even need it here to win.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Diesldude
Superman uses super freeze breath and then one-shots popsicle Galactus to pieces.

**You can definitely picture that in a pc comic**
No, you really can't. I don't see him doing that to huge, galactic level threats. I don't see him doing that to anything but robots.

Prep-Man
Supes has fought cosmic threats before, though. Maaldor and the lady who was expanding the universe or whatever she was doing.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Supes has fought cosmic threats before, though. Maaldor and the lady who was expanding the universe or whatever she was doing.
Yeah, and they give him a good fight. He is not unsurpassable just because he's PC.

Prep-Man
I never said he's unbeatable, just that he dealt with them before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.