Gog,HP Doomsday,Despero,Black Adam, Cyborg Superman vs......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
Gog, HP Doomsday, Despero, Black Adam, Cyborg Superman vs......

Pick your own 5-member team of Marvel heroes or villains (all below skyfather) that can take on this team.

Gecko4lif
Superboy prime
Starro the conquerer
Validus
Etrigan
Persader

Lord Feron
Surfer, Odinforce Thor, Runner, X-Man, Dr. Strange Classic

Runner up would be High Evolutionary.

celeyhyga17
DP Tyrant
Thanos
Genis-Vell
Classic Strange
Shaman Nate

Galan007
Zoom
Epoch (LOT)
Swamp Thing
Superboy Prime
Despero.

Harbinger
Come on, now:

Pick your own 5-member team of Marvel heroes or villains (all below skyfather) that can take on this team

That said:
Tyrant
Genis-Vell
Silver Surfer
Carver's Gladiator
Quan's Thanos

Galan007
I didn't want to pick Marvel characters. It's that simple. ermm

KuRuPT Thanosi
First and foremost... Tyrant is certainly skyfather level and maybe even beyond. He doesn't belong in any discussion of below skyfather level. The same can be said for Thanos and some consider him low to mid skyfather level. Tyrant though.. is clearly above that and imo even above someone like Odin. He has no business is this thread.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by shokosugi

Pick your own 5-member team of Marvel heroes or villains (all below skyfather) that can take on this team.

Thanos
Loeb Red Hulk
Binary
Genis Veil
Magneto

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Thanos
Loeb Red Hulk
Binary
Genis Veil
Magneto

ure team is gonna get spanked..

iceman24567
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
First and foremost... Tyrant is certainly skyfather level and maybe even beyond. He doesn't belong in any discussion of below skyfather level. The same can be said for Thanos and some consider him low to mid skyfather level. Tyrant though.. is clearly above that and imo even above someone like Odin. He has no business is this thread. Want a kleenex?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
First and foremost... Tyrant is certainly skyfather level and maybe even beyond. He doesn't belong in any discussion of below skyfather level.

There is an argument there

And we call those people retarded.

Simbon
What Gog is this? Because Kingdom Gog would spank Odin raw.

I also think DP Tyrant is some kind of skyfather level (not above)

My team:

1. Thanos
2. Onslaught
3. Void
4. Mangog
5. Blackheart

shokosugi
Kingdom Gog

shokosugi
My top 5

Classic Dr. Strange
Shaman Nate
Legion
Onslaught
Hyperstorm

quanchi112
5 below skyfather which means I am not allowed to take Thanos or the Void. Ok here goes my roster of below skyfather level characters.

1.Monarch(countdown)
2.Superboy Prime
3.Mordru
4.Thor
5.Mangog

Uriel005
Originally posted by Galan007
Zoom
Epoch (LOT)
Swamp Thing
Superboy Prime
Despero. Marvel son and ST is near abstract or at abstract.

My top 5

Classic Dr. Strange
Shaman Nate
Legion
Onslaught
Hyperstorm

Legion is too unstable IMO and recently I'd put him above skyfather as well as Franklin.

Anyways my list

Shaman Nate
Magneto
Classic Juggernaut (not derping and leaving forcefields down for the helmet to get torn of subsequently followed by mindrape)
Absolon Mercator (I choose to interpret the empty casket at his funeral and message to Leech to mean he cannot be killed)
Casandra Nova

Forge (only if team gets prep)

Simbon
My top 5

Classic Dr. Strange
Shaman Nate
Legion
Onslaught
Hyperstorm

I don't think hyperstorm is below skyfather.

Simbon
Kingdom Gog

confused I thought folks we picked were supposed to be below skyfather? Kingdom Gog > skyfather, IMO.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Simbon
confused I thought folks we picked were supposed to be below skyfather? Kingdom Gog > skyfather, IMO. You asked which Gog this was and he answered you he wasn't picking gog for his own team.

Simbon
Originally posted by quanchi112
You asked which Gog this was and he answered you he wasn't picking gog for his own team.

Obviously -- I was simply surprised because, given the other folks on team DC, and the stips for marvel teams, it seemed logical that the folks on team 1 were meant to be below skyfather as well. Besides, picking a team of five sub-skyfathers to go against a team of 4 sub-skyfathers and one super-skyfather doesn't exactly seem sporting, does it?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Simbon
Obviously -- I was simply surprised because, given the other folks on team DC, and the stips for marvel teams, it seemed logical that the folks on team 1 were meant to be below skyfather as well. Besides, picking a team of five sub-skyfathers to go against a team of 4 sub-skyfathers and one super-skyfather doesn't exactly seem sporting, does it? I don't try to understand shoko I just try to debate within the parameters of the thread no matter how unfair they may be.

Uriel005
I think my list does fairly well.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
I don't try to understand shoko

thumb up

shokosugi
Ok then

Classic dr. Strange
Shaman Nate
Runner
Onslaught
Trion Juggs

Uriel005
Shaman Nate
Magneto
Classic Juggernaut (not derping and leaving forcefields down for the helmet to get torn of subsequently followed by mindrape)
Absolon Mercator (I choose to interpret the empty casket at his funeral and message to Leech to mean he cannot be killed)
Casandra Nova

shokosugi
MAGNETO??????

carver9
Carvers Gladiator
Rages Thor
Philo Superman
Naija Surfer
Quan Thanos

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by carver9
Carvers Gladiator
Rages Thor
Philo Superman
Naija Surfer
Quan Thanos
Your team is completely made up of abstract level characters, Disqualified.

Nihilist

Silver Age Mangog
Onslaught
Classic Dr Strange
Thanos
Destroyer Armor.

Philosophía
Originally posted by carver9
Carvers Gladiator Superman
Rages non-existent Thor
Philo comic Superman
Naija CBR Surfer
Quan Quan Thanos

Fixed for accuracy.

Hyperion Prime
Thanos
Loeb Red Hulk
Binary
Genis Veil
Magneto

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
ure team is gonna get spanked..

No its not Magneto takes out Cyborg Superman, Red Hulk takes out HP Doomsday. G. Veil takes out Despero Binary occupies Black Adam and Thanos takes on Gog. They all then team up on Gog.

shokosugi
Magneto???

Hyperion Prime
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/magneto.jpg

Yeah you deaf, blind and stupid boy big grin

Superfanboy
Hyperion Prime can u tell me the materials of which Cyborg Superman's body is made of?
Ur proof that it is magnetic and cyborg has no defense against magnetism?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Superfanboy
Hyperion Prime can u tell me the materials of which Cyborg Superman's body is made of?
Ur proof that it is magnetic and cyborg has no defense against magnetism?

You prove it you want to know. Look it up. Read a book. Do something??? Don't just stand there!!!! Well get busy!!!

iceman24567
No its not Magneto takes out Cyborg Superman, Red Hulk takes out HP Doomsday. G. Veil takes out Despero Binary occupies Black Adam and Thanos takes on Gog. They all then team up on Gog. It would be wiser to switch Genis and Thanos. Gog would tko Thanos in minutes

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by iceman24567
It would be wiser to switch Genis and Thanos. Gog would tko Thanos in minutes

If that works out better than that would be cool. Why do you think Genis would go better against Gog? If I did the switch Thanos would be fighting Despero. That would work.

Uriel005
Btw where would you put Absolon Mercator on tier lists.

iceman24567
If that works out better than that would be cool. Why do you think Genis would go better against Gog? If I did the switch Thanos would be fighting Despero. That would work. Genis well atleast Photon would be hard to put down and he has decent speed which Thanos doesnt have.
Originally posted by Uriel005
Btw where would you put Absolon Mercator on tier lists. low to mid herald based off feats likely mid imo

Uriel005
Genis well atleast Photon would be hard to put down and he has decent speed which Thanos doesnt have.
low to mid herald based off feats likely mid imo kk ty just wasn't sure where to put him... warpers/unkillables are hard for me to place fairly on a list so I just defer to others on placement.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Uriel005
kk ty just wasn't sure where to put him... warpers/unkillables are hard for me to place fairly on a list so I just defer to others on placement. Well hes matter manipulator he didnt show any large scale matter manipulation so I would place him below guys the top tiers but based on his character and mutant classification if even came back he could be well beyond top tier

shokosugi
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/magneto.jpg

Yeah you deaf, blind and stupid boy big grin

magneto is sh1t compared to hank!

Hyperion Prime
magneto is sh1t compared to hank!

You had this stacked against Marvel anyway!!! Gog is skyfathecurseyour

Colossus-Big C
she hulk
colossus
namor (fully hydrated)
juggernaut
adam warlok

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
she hulk
colossus
namor (fully hydrated)
juggernaut
adam warlok

You know you are going to get ripped on for you line up right? I am just telling you now cuz it's coming.

iceman24567
she hulk
colossus
namor (fully hydrated)
juggernaut
adam warlok All of them get oneshotted easily

Gecko4lif
she hulk
colossus
namor (fully hydrated)
juggernaut
adam warlok
EL OH EL

My team would rip your aparts. Much less the OP's team.

Black bolt z
she hulk
colossus
namor (fully hydrated)
juggernaut
adam warlok The only one there that doesn't get one shotted it juggs.

shokosugi
You had this stacked against Marvel anyway!!! Gog is skyfathecurseyour

Wut are you talking about? Classic Dr. Strange >>>> Gog

Hyperion Prime
Wut are you talking about? Classic Dr. Strange >>>> Gog

barksfu

Brockalizer
All of them get oneshotted easily
Juggernaut is not going to get one shotted, but would eventually fall, the rest of the team would be an embarrassment.

Brockalizer

The Infinite Watch could do it, but that is a six member team. The five member team that would wipe it's ass with the DC would be Thanos, Tyrant, Blood Lusted Power Gem Thor, Dr. Strange, and Forge. Yes I said Forge. Combine his mutant ability to invent whatever he can think of with Thanos's tech and bye bye DC team.

The Defenders consisting of Thanos, Hulk, Surfer, D. Strange, and Captain Mar'vel could probably do it.

godking
she hulk
colossus
namor (fully hydrated)
juggernaut
adam warlok Only Juggernaut and warlock survive from this team.

Maybe.

shokosugi
Originally posted by Brockalizer
The Infinite Watch could do it, but that is a six member team. The five member team that would wipe it's ass with the DC would be Thanos, Tyrant, Blood Lusted Power Gem Thor, Dr. Strange, and Forge. Yes I said Forge. Combine his mutant ability to invent whatever he can think of with Thanos's tech and bye bye DC team.

The Defenders consisting of Thanos, Hulk, Surfer, D. Strange, and Captain Mar'vel could probably do it.

Tyrant is atleast skyfather level

shokosugi
Thanos
Classic Dr. Strange
Onslaught
Trion Juggernaut
Shaman Nate

shokosugi
Dr. Strange > Gog
Trion Juggernaut = HP DD
Shaman Nate > Despero
Onslaught > Cyborg auperman
Thanos > Black Adam

iceman24567
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Juggernaut is not going to get one shotted, but would eventually fall, the rest of the team would be an embarrassment. Gog would one shot anybody on his team

Uriel005
Anyone care to give me an opinion on my list sad

Shaman Nate
Magneto
Casandra Nova

Brockalizer
Tyrant is atleast skyfather level
Fine then swap out Tyrant for Onslaught or Trion Juggernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.