Fantomex and Daken V.S. Mr. X and Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Fantomex and Daken V.S. Mr. X and Spiderman

Standard fight.

Lord Feron
How do you think T1 abilities will work against Team 2 abilities?

bump

Bouboumaster
Team 1 would crush team 2.

Both fighter in team 1 has something to ****ed up both the tp of Mr X and the Spider-Sense, namely, the ability to create illusions and the pheromons.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 1 would crush team 2.

Both fighter in team 1 has something to ****ed up both the tp of Mr X and the Spider-Sense, namely, the ability to create illusions and the pheromons.

I thought Spiderman worked through daken's spores with his spider sense when they fought. I could be super wrong.

Also if Mr.X just lets his abilities do the work and not trust his sense of smell and sight. Would Team 1 tricks be able to work on him?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I thought Spiderman worked through daken's spores with his spider sense when they fought. I could be super wrong.

Also if Mr.X just lets his abilities do the work and not trust his sense of smell and sight. Would Team 1 tricks be able to work on him?

It did... but before Spidey could concentrate that much, Daken was handing his ass to him... with retracted claws...

Fantomex has multiple brains and his TP resistance was good enough to block Shadow King.

hateallmen
Bump

Lord_Talron
but mr x was built on schooling wolverine, right? someone with impressive tp blocks...

StiltmanFTW
Fantomex has better resistance, Daken has his pheromones.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It did... but before Spidey could concentrate that much, Daken was handing his ass to him... with retracted claws... Nice that you underline it because it's wrong

Lord_Talron
has mr x's tp ever been blocked? from what i thought i heard, it was so *weak* it was able to bypass powerful blockers

iceman24567
Fantomex has better resistance, Daken has his pheromones. This Fanto's blockers > Wolverines tp resistance and team one wins

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Nice that you underline it because it's wrong

Is it...? I'm pretty sure he retracted his claws after he cut Parker's back and delivered some clawless blows.

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
has mr x's tp ever been blocked? from what i thought i heard, it was so *weak* it was able to bypass powerful blockers

Iron Fist's drunken style did block it laughing out loud

Parmaniac
Nope from the suprise attack till the end they were out. The Muramasa claws were in tough but in Spider-mans case they don't really make a difference, no HF and the normal claws are already able to cut him.

StiltmanFTW
Nope from the suprise attack till the end they were out. The Muramasa claws were in tough but in Spider-mans case they don't really make a difference, no HF and the normal claws are already able to cut him.

Just checked. Seems like neither of us was exactly right. Hard to say whether or not the first attack on that page was clawless, we don't see Daken's hand and the mask was made out of unstable molecules. Artist depicted it the same way when Daken hit him (without claws) on the next panel though...

Oh and he elbowed him after that. Breaking Peter's amazing rib in the procees. How could I miss that gem... awesomeness. Pure gold.

Parmaniac
You've been called out man laughing out loud

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=550338&from=thread&pagenumber=2#post13386966

StiltmanFTW
And about the muramasa claws, I'm pretty sure Parker would not be able to control the bleeding and die sooner or later from a minor wound even. It's also important that they practically don't require any strength to back them up.

So yeah, Daken was greatly holding back, not using his pheromones to the full effect and he was still kicking Parker's ass till the little bastard cheated and electrocuted him.

Fantomex has multiple brains and his TP resistance was good enough to block Shadow King. and emma and chuck and jean with the pf.

StiltmanFTW
You've been called out man laughing out loud

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=550338&from=thread&pagenumber=2#post13386966

shock

Just shat my pants.

oh team one wins. fantome'x mask block mr x TP and he can cast illusions on both. Daken is a pussy, but he does have his pheromones that should work on mr x.

Mindset
Spiderman webs them all up.

Lord_Talron
mindset always gets here just in time to make sure the shit hits the fan smile

StiltmanFTW
Petey webbing Fantomex up:

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/6253/uncannyxforce050020.th.jpg

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon4.gif

Lord_Talron
psht he barely webs him wink

SamZED
Just checked. Seems like neither of us was exactly right. Hard to say whether or not the first attack on that page was clawless, we don't see Daken's hand and the mask was made out of unstable molecules. Artist depicted it the same way when Daken hit him (without claws) on the next panel though...

Oh and he elbowed him after that. Breaking Peter's amazing rib in the procees. How could I miss that gem... awesomeness. Pure gold. Change "electrocuted" to "beat the living crap outta him with his bare hands with Daken being helpless like a baby the second his pheromones stopped working on Pete" and you got it right..stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.