Illuminati civil war battle!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
The crew of the illuminati gathered up to discuss current events but a fight broke out b/c they each thought they were the best. Who would win amongst this roster if a fight broke out spontaneously? Also separately who would win if they had a week prep?

Doctor Strange
Iron Man
Mr. Fantastic
Black Bolt
Professor X
Namor

Bouboumaster
If we are using current Strange:

W/O prep: Black Bolt murder the shit of everyone but Namor. Both then go in an epic 1-vs-1 fight, with Black Bolt coming on top.

With prep: Stark might be the third most intelligent dude on Earth, but really? You put him against Reed Richards in a prep fight? Richards soloes that with one blast of his celestial gun.

Wimjet
if the fight broke out right at that table then i think the only person who would survive BB voice would be Strange and maybe Namor. (i dont know a lot about Namor's durability feats)

With prep its Strange.

rotiart
For me the elephant in the room is professor x. With a flash he could pit everyone to sleep except doctor strange... And then it becomes a battle of their wills... And I'd honestly put dr strange to win that battle over Xavier most days but current seems o have lost some of his gusto so yeah I put Xavier to win it all..

What's faster thinking or speaking... Yeah

1 bb

2 reed or chuck

Wimjet
true enough, though BB has been able to resist mental attacks before. but i am curious about Namor and BB, could he survive BB voice?

Mindset
IM would survive.

Originally posted by Wimjet
if the fight broke out right at that table then i think the only person who would survive BB voice would be Strange and maybe Namor. (i dont know a lot about Namor's durability feats)

With prep its Strange. namor gets turned to dust and the only way current strange is surving a scream is by teleportign the **** out before it gets him

colossulrage
1 xavier 8/10

2 reed 9/10

Wimjet
Originally posted by Mindset
IM would survive.

didnt Ironman get wrecked by BB's wisper during the Silent War ?

Mindset
I don't remember.

Doesn't matter.

Originally posted by colossulrage
1 xavier 8/10

2 reed 9/10 yeah chuck might take the first indeed.

Uriel005
Current Strange is fail

1) Xavier 7-8/10
2) Reed 10/10 his toy box is too big and if that isn't bad enough he messes with Tony as he sits smugly and watches as Tony's prep explodes killing everyone but him.

rotiart
Oh I didn't realize there was two scenarios...

1. Xavier.
2. Reed

However if you give dr strange his powerset prior to the depowering over the past few years... A prepped dr strange owns even a prepped reed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.