who can survive this deadly BearHug?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JonyBoy2
name the list of the guys that can survive and brake from 8th day juggernaut's bearhug

these are the options, dead, survives but wont brake free, survives and brake free and proceeds to kick juggernaut's arse

1.Ultimate Colossus
2.Spyky Thing
3.Inmortal Hercules
3.Savage Hulk
4.Cyborg SuperMan
5.SuperMan
6.Sentry
7.Thor
8.KC SuperMan
9.Thanos
10.SuperBoy Prime

Philosophía
Superman flexes, Juggernaut's hands rip off.

Thor is shocked from seeing Superman display strength so much above his level, again, that he crawls into the fetus position and dies.

Thanos nearly dies and is drolling on Juggernaut's helmet, until Prime comes in to save him, rips Juggernaut's arms off and throws him to the other side of the Universe. Quanchi will call this a stalemate between Thanos and Juggernaut, with Thanos clearly stomping him in another meeting.

SamZED
O.o

Uriel005
I'd say Immortal Hercules on the high end probably survives but by no means is he walking away without some cracked ribs. Cyborg Supes survives due to regen. KC and Prime also survive KC with more difficulty than Prime IMO.

JonyBoy2

Uriel005
Originally posted by JonyBoy2
Trolling much erm

He can regenerate his cybernetics organs fast but how about his organic ones, is there a limit to his organic organs regeneration? I mean its not like superman has super fast healing factor like hulk... confused he sits under a sunlamp for a while afterwards??? lol

Black bolt z

Philosophía
Originally posted by Black bolt z
laughing

I hope to god this is a joke post. What does your genius IQ tell you?

batdude123

Originally posted by Uriel005
I'd say Immortal Hercules on the high end probably survives but by no means is he walking away without some cracked ribs. Cyborg Supes survives due to regen. KC and Prime also survive KC with more difficulty than Prime IMO. I d say hulk has a better chance of surviving after being squished thanks to his hf. the rest sounds about right

inimalist
Man-Thing breaks free smile

JakeTheBank
Lol.

A good deal of them survive.

JonyBoy2
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lol.

A good deal of them survive. Based on? last I check Thor was about to die confused

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by JonyBoy2
Based on? last I check Thor was about to die confused

Feats, of course.

Black bolt z

Sr J-Bieb

Mindset
Heh, how droll.

psycho gundam

Uriel005
Originally posted by psycho gundam
this post is shokosugi-level You mean my deluded fantasy stage is over.

chomperx9
Thanos breaks lose, Yay I said it 1st

Rage.Of.Olympus
The revelation that Superman can't breathe in space really did a number on Phil.

Mindset
lol

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The revelation that Superman can't breathe in space really did a number on Phil. i though you were going to post a big pic of that in response to his big pic of odin saying he couldn't affect time, it would have generated some nice lawls

that's a rage low-showing imo

Mindset
We need pre retcon rage.

psycho gundam
goodbye sweet prince

Rage.Of.Olympus
Should I be worried?

Originally posted by psycho gundam
i though you were going to post a big pic of that in response to his big pic of odin saying he couldn't affect time, it would have generated some nice lawls

that's a rage low-showing imo

It was too early in the day to make a little girl cry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.