Thanos vs Quan chi MK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Thanos vs Quan Chi from Mortal Kombat

Who wins ?

JakeTheBank
Lol?

Diesldude
LOL, No offense, but you username and avatar are a perfect match. Threads like this fit in perfectly. LOL

Mindset
Originally posted by Diesldude
LOL, No offense, but you username and avatar are a perfect match. Threads like this fit in perfectly. LOL What are you trying to say?

Diesldude
Originally posted by Mindset
What are you trying to say?

Thanos Vs. our Quan ?
Neither one can lose right? LOL

chomperx9
Thanos Vs. our Quan ?
Neither one can lose right? its Thanos vs Quan Chi from Mortal Kombat. Not Quanchi112 from KMC

Diesldude
Originally posted by chomperx9
its Thanos vs Quan Chi from Mortal Kombat. Not Quanchi112 from KMC

My bad, I thought wrong.

I am going with Thanos on this one.

chomperx9
Thanos Vs. our Quan ?
Neither one can lose right? LOL hmm, Thinking about making another thread similar to this one just not MK version.

That would be a good fight eek!

long pig
hmm, Thinking about making another thread similar to this one just not MK version.

That would be a good fight eek! If you make one with our quan, you have to add kurupt thanos, those two are inseparable. I think they are connected at the genitals or like the human centipeed....ass to mouth. A very sad pair of ball warmers.

Philosophía
Originally posted by long pig
If you make one with our quan, you have to add kurupt thanos, those two are inseparable. I think they are connected at the genitals or like the human centipeed....ass to mouth. A very sad pair of ball warmers. kurupt thanosi isn't even good enough to have his head at quanchi's ass, so that would be a no.

Parmaniac
I sense negative emotions.

KuRuPT Thanosi

SuperMan103
Originally posted by long pig
If you make one with our quan, you have to add kurupt thanos, those two are inseparable. I think they are connected at the genitals or like the human centipeed....ass to mouth. A very sad pair of ball warmers.

why isn't this butthurt fellow getting any warnings/bans? he's constantly flaming, baiting, and trying to antagonize quanchi112 and KuRuPT Thanosi in almost all the threads he posts in.

Philosophía

CosmicComet
Originally posted by SuperMan103
why isn't this butthurt fellow getting any warnings/bans? he's constantly flaming, baiting, and trying to antagonize quanchi112 and KuRuPT Thanosi in almost all the threads he posts in.

good question.

he's an old relic.

that get's you far apparently.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Philosophía
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
You haven't "talked" about your life, only made reference to various things going on in your life i.e. you're in college. The reason why accomplishments and a portfolio comes into play is rather easy to see. If somenoe tries to demean people and act pretentious on a comic book forum, then I would certainly hope he has other accomplishments to justify such behavior. I mean, how bad does it look for somebody to act that way on a comic book forum towards people, yet hasn't accomplished anything signifcant in the real world where it really matters (not comic books) Yet, that is exactly what you do on a daily basis. You're a snot nosed kid who hasn't been in the real world or accomplished anything of significance. One would think that fact would ground you some, it clearly doesn't as shown over and over. Thus, I point out that fact to show just how silly it looks for you to act the way you do on a comic book forum.. yes I said it.. a comic book forum. Clear enough? Now if you would like to talk about what I ask and compare.. I would like that very much big grin tl;dr

But I notice you're taking your internet activity very seriously.

KuRuPT Thanosi
concession accepted.

Philosophía
laughing out loud

rotiart
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
concession accepted.

thumb up

Black bolt z
@ Philo and thanosi:

durpalm

that is all.

biker

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by CosmicComet
good question.

he's an old relic.

that get's you far apparently.
Your god damn right it does

Philosophía
It's time to show these noobs how it was done back in the day, right Gecko?

Badabing
Thanos vs Quan Chi from Mortal Kombat

Who wins ? Don't make bait threads or threads which don't belong in this forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.