Captain Marvel vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Both going all out.

Who wins ?

JakeTheBank
Thanos.

Cap wins if he's in Day of Vengeance mode or possibly if he's amped by the Rock of Eternity as its Keeper/Wizard, that's about it.

Diesldude
Nihilist ,
Just a question, do you believe the team wins the 2nd scenario in the other thread?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Diesldude
Nihilist ,
Just a question, do you believe the team wins the 2nd scenario in the other thread? Read the thread you are talking about, and you will find your answer NVR.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Nihilist
Read the thread you are talking about, and you will find your answer NVR.

First of all, CAN the moderators please confirm that I am not NVR by my IP? Thx.

Second of all, you didn't answer my question.
Does he beat the team?

1.Thanos stomps

2.So its basicaly Thanos vs Superman then eh, Thanos still takes the majority.

Doesn't even know what he wrote..

Superfanboy
Cap 11/10

SamZED
What team?

Diesldude
Originally posted by SamZED
What team?
Superman, Captain Marvel and MM vs Thanos.

Nihilist
First of all, CAN the moderators please confirm that I am not NVR by my IP? Thx.

Second of all, you didn't answer my question.
Does he beat the team?

Doesn't even know what he wrote.. lulz, my opinion on another matchup has nothing to do with what i want know about other peoples opinion on this matchup, NVR youre so pathetic at times.

Diesldude
lulz, my opinion on another matchup has nothing to do with what i want know about other peoples opinion on this matchup, NVR youre so pathetic at times.

There is a correlation here you dumb fAck, or you wouldn't be avoding my question. Just say it, you are too far up in Thanos' anus to admit that the team beats him w/o the power gem.

Superfanboy
Calm down man
no need to be hostile

Diesldude
Captain Marvel.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

Because some consider Captain Marvel equal to superman.

long pig
Seriously, trolling aside, Thanos crushes 99 percent of the threads and we all know it. Doesn't mean its not fun poking the overly passionate people though. :P But it's gotten old. Thanos wins.

Nihilist
There is a correlation here you dumb fAck, or you wouldn't be avoding my question. Just say it, you are too far up in Thanos' anus to admit that the team beats him w/o the power gem. How am i avoiding your question tard? if you are so desperate to find out the answer read the thread in question, but because youre to backward to do so...Thanos beats the team imo.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by long pig
Seriously, trolling aside, Thanos crushes 99 percent of the threads and we all know it. Doesn't mean its not fun poking the overly passionate people though. :P But it's gotten old. Thanos wins.

Still it makes for entertaining forum read. Similar to the WWE. stick out tongue

Hyperion Prime
Both going all out.

Who wins ?

Thanos wins in a hard fought fight. He wins it every time.

zeel
cap is one of my favorites and he still loses. Add supes to this and they still loses. Add supes and Martian manhunter and they still loses. thanos is on another level, its that simple.

quanchi112
Captain Marvel.

Because some consider Captain Marvel equal to superman. Which is still lower down on the totem pole than Thanos is. Thanos stomps.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Which is still lower down on the totem pole than Thanos is. Thanos stomps.

D-Block

Because some consider Captain Marvel equal to superman.

Equal or Superior does not matter Thanos wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.