Bart Allen Vs Allen Scott

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Bart as avatar of the Speed Force vs Alan with Starheart.

Superfanboy
Scott
OLd fart is tough

Digi
Alan destroys the planet?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Digi
Alan destroys the planet? I don't think that'll be in character

Galan007
Either stalemate or slight nod to Bart, imo.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Galan007
Either stalemate or slight nod to Bart, imo. Problem is for Bart is that Allen is less physical and more energy now than anything but that doesn't stop Bart from knocking him out with a hunk of wood moving at near light speed.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Uriel005
Problem is for Bart is that Allen is less physical and more energy now than anything but that doesn't stop Bart from knocking him out with a hunk of wood moving at near light speed.

He doesn't have the wood weakness.

Galan007
Problem is for Bart is that Allen is less physical and more energy now than anything. Even so, the only way Alan is touching Bart is if he allows it (as Bart can perpetually vibrate through anything Alan throws his way) - hence why I'd lean towards a stalemate.

...Though I do wonder if Alan would be vulnerable to a kinetic energy-steal..?

Uriel005
Even so, the only way Alan is touching Bart is if he allows it (as Bart can perpetually vibrate through anything Alan throws his way) - hence why I'd lean towards a stalemate.

...Though I do wonder if Alan would be vulnerable to a kinetic energy-steal..? naw he's not really physical anymore IMO so it wouldn't do much to him whether he realizes it or not. BTW when did Alan lose the wood flaw IDR

Mindset
naw he's not really physical anymore IMO Why would that matter?

Galan007
naw he's not really physical anymore IMO so it wouldn't do much to him whether he realizes it or not. BTW when did Alan lose the wood flaw IDR He moves, so he must have kinetic energy.

Uriel005
He moves, so he must have kinetic energy. Conceded but then again purely psionic beings move but I don't think that a speedsteal works on them. but meh I suppose Alan being a physical form of energy makes it feasible.

celeyhyga17
Bart wins cause he is the speedforcewtfpwnz... Allan is too slow... Bart moves too fast... He's faster than teleportation, can run in space/air, can deliver Bazillion IMPs, beat skyfathers, etc etc...

Uriel005
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Bart wins cause he is the speedforcewtfpwnz... Allan is too slow... Bart moves too fast... He's faster than teleportation, can run in space/air, can deliver Bazillion IMPs, beat skyfathers, etc etc... pretty much sums up my stance on an all out flash.

celeyhyga17
pretty much sums up my stance on an all out flash.

Oh I'm sure..

Uriel005
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Oh I'm sure.. Damn right you should be. I stand by my stance on the matter.

Black bolt z
Either stalemate or slight nod to Bart, imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.