Thanos vs Wolverine and Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SasuOna
In a strictly H2H fight
no power amps for Thanos
How does this go

Tha C-Master
I think I did a thread with this but Gorgon added along with OR and Gorgon.

I want to say Thanos. What version is this? Does Sabes have ad?

Kid Kurdy
After a brutal but short fight, Thanos kills them both.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy

SasuOna
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy

How is he going to do that? by punching them? Nah
It would take a while for Thanos to put down both of then imo

It would be a long fight if anything

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SasuOna
How is he going to do that? by punching them? Nah
It would take a while for Thanos to put down both of then imo

It would be a long fight if anything He will use the same eyebeam that completely desintegrated the immortal avengers with a shot.

SamZED
Strictly h2claws he's gonna have a hard time tagging them. But the guy is a beast, so..

BUSTER1
The boy from Titan 10/10

Parmaniac
Oh it's just H2H

Rage.Of.Olympus
Bone claw Wolverine cut Thanos. During the Infinity Gauntlet sage, he snuck up on Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet and stabbed him. Based on this, one can logically conclude that in a dark forest, Wolverine would sneak up on Thanos and stab him in the face. To death.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Bone claw Wolverine cut Thanos. During the Infinity Gauntlet sage, he snuck up on Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet and stabbed him. Based on this, one can logically conclude that in a dark forest, Wolverine would sneak up on Thanos and stab him in the face. To death. Serious?

Badabing
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Serious? Can you counter that Thanos won't be stabbed in the face...to death!? durverine

Rage.Of.Olympus
Serious?

Wolverine proved he can cut Thanos. Wolverine proved he sneak up on Thanos.

The Titan has no chance in any arena that has poor lightning.

Parmaniac
Wolverine proved he can cut Thanos Thor. Wolverine proved he sneak up on Thanos Thor. Still convinced?

Starscream M
Still convinced? I'm pretty sure that wolverine being able to cut thor is common knowledge

Mindset
Serious? No.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Still convinced?

Ah, but Thor at one point blocked his attack from behind so he has a chance. Thanos does not.

Power doesn't matter against someone who can hide in shadows.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
I'm pretty sure that wolverine being able to cut thor is common knowledge

Shut up. You should be banned from discussing Thor.

SasuOna
Yeah Wolverine did cut Thanos while he was using the power gem. I think its safe to assume both of them could hurt Thanos a bit.
The important thing is whether or not they can strike a lethal blow

Mindset
Thanos will heal from anything Wolverine manages to do.

Anyone who disagrees likes wieners in their mouth.

carver9
All playing and joking aside... what's Thanos best healing feat?

Mindset
Just tell me if you disagree with my post or not, then I'll answer.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
Just tell me if you disagree with my post or not, then I'll answer.

I'm pretty sure I know what you are going to use as an example. What was your question?

Mindset
Originally posted by carver9
I'm pretty sure I know what you are going to use as an example. What was your question? Originally posted by Mindset
Thanos will heal from anything Wolverine manages to do.

Do you disagree?

Hyperion Prime
Thanos kills these two. He grabs wolverine by the neck chokes him out He takes a few swipes from Sabertooth grabs him and slams him repeatedly into the ground, while still holding onto wolverine. Lol at these two being any kind of serious threat to Thanos.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
Do you disagree?

Naah, I don't disagree... Thanos does have some of the best healing feats. He is going to work for these wins though.

Don Corleone
lol@thread

long pig
Thanos needs night vision goggles and a rambo knife to have a chance. I. HAVE. DA. POWWA!

long pig
oh, shit. thanos gets to use his fists? it's on now......

srankmissingnin
Bone claw Wolverine cut Thanos. During the Infinity Gauntlet sage, he snuck up on Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet and stabbed him. Based on this, one can logically conclude that in a dark forest, Wolverine would sneak up on Thanos and stab him in the face. To death.

FYI Wolverine had Adamantium claws when he cut Thanos in IG... which is why Thanos transmuted Wolverine's skeleton into rubber right after. Bone claw Wolverine cut Thanos in the Marvel DC cross over.

Hyperion Prime
Naah, I don't disagree... Thanos does have some of the best healing feats. He is going to work for these wins though.

laughing laughing A guy who fights and survived a blackhole, surfer and Tyrant is going to worried by these two douches.

A guy who beat the Fallen One. A guy who stood up to Annihilus!!! Is going to be scared at these two hair balls. I suppose Superman should be scared as hell of...eeeeewwww Wolverine and Sabertooth too laughing

laughing laughing

Really laughing laughing

laughing laughing

He fought Odin and he is worried about two little x-men???

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
FYI Wolverine had Adamantium claws when he cut Thanos in IG... which is why Thanos transmuted Wolverine's skeleton into rubber right after. Bone claw Wolverine cut Thanos in the Marvel DC cross over. Just got schooled.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
FYI Wolverine had Adamantium claws when he cut Thanos in IG... which is why Thanos transmuted Wolverine's skeleton into rubber right after. Bone claw Wolverine cut Thanos in the Marvel DC cross over.

I know all of that. The bone claw reference and the Infinity Gauntlet reference were supposed to be separate ones, not the same one.

long pig
Both make make the quanchie twins cry at night. mommy can't make the flashbacks go away.

Mindset
I know all of that. The bone claw reference and the Infinity Gauntlet reference were supposed to be separate ones, not the same one. Originally posted by Mindset
Just got schooled.

long pig
did you guys meet the resident kmc muay thai fighter last night? he was badass.

srankmissingnin
I know all of that. The bone claw reference and the Infinity Gauntlet reference were supposed to be separate ones, not the same one.

Gotcha. Non-canon Wolverine also has cut off Thanos arm off in one swipe. cool

psycho gundam
All playing and joking aside... what's Thanos best healing feat? iirc he reconfigured from the rot's power to dissolve anything (i have to go back and check that), and he did this:

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8239/healingp.th.jpg

healed an alien who got stabbed and was near death when he stumbled upon thanos

he also endowed gamora with a healing factor almost as good as wolverine's of his own design, and thanos is known to have enhanced himself over the decades with various methods like he did to gamora:

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/4232/gamorathanos.th.jpg http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7159/gamorathanos2.th.jpg http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8039/gamorathanos3.th.jpg http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/7695/gamorathanos4.th.jpg http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6122/gamorathanos5.th.jpg http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/2111/gamorathanos6.th.jpg

onedumbgo should have the gamora scans of her getting stabbed by wolverine in the torso, and then being fully healed at the end of the issue and wolverine commenting on her healing factor rivaling his during the infinity trilogy

long pig
Proof is gay. I prefer reckless speculation. wolvie wins with his ninja skills.

psycho gundam
shit was getting out of hand though

edit* the next page of the alien guy getting healed:

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1625/healing2.jpg

stabbing for the lose

thanos goes on to beat up a cube being after that

Harbinger
This is a thread?

Thanos stomps. Hard.

SasuOna
Thanos heals from decapitation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.