Cant think of a movie title.. help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PiNKbuttoms
Made probably in late 80's early 90's ..Its about a family that has to move for the dads job or something and the son isn't very happy about it and like one of his main things I remember was he had a remote-control airplane. But not to far from their new house theres a lake where he goes and skips stones and flies his plane and he becomes friends with this girl whose grandma(who's kinda weird) lives like by the lake and then the boys dads job wants to build a mall or something by the lake which would kick the grandma out of her house and the kids have to find a way to stop them.... does any of that sound familiar????

Julie
nope.....can't say that it is.......why do you want to know?

LanceWindu
Not to me either.

finti
I remember the film but not the title, he was on top of a hill where a new house were built and he used his remote plane together with this girl.
What is important is to get a clue of the cast

LanceWindu
Uhh, is this the movie where towards the end of the movie the boy and the girl go into the new house and use radio controlled vehicles to take out a bad guy?

If so it's named Radio-Control or Radio-Controlled I believe.

finti
no that aint it

Thomas H
hmm have no idea...maybe because I did not bother to read what he wrote...big grin

PiNKbuttoms
I was wanting to know because I remember I liked the movie.... just trying to reconnect with my childhood... lol stick out tongue geek

Thomas H
heheh....well good luck...check out www.imdb.com and maybe you will find anything!

finti
imbd aint no help here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.