Silver Surfer vs Wally West: In a Race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
From end to the universe to the other. Who would make it to the finish line first?

Raw Speed Only.
No Space/Time Manipulation.
No Hyperspace travel, or extra dimensional of any form.
Just to be on the safe side, we assume Wally can travel in outer space unaided.

kgkg
On average Surfer if we consider best feats only than Wally.

illadelph12
Does this race include evading obstacles, or is this an assumed straight unimpeded line?

I'd say Surfer via technicality, because iirc, Flash enters the Speedforce if he exceeds a certain speed limit which would be illegal given the thread's stips, whereas Surfer can travel multiples of light without needing to enter hyperspace or creating singularities.

SasuOna
Wally takes this comfortably
Silver Surfer ends up time traveling as soon as he hits lightspeed and loses the race.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by SasuOna
Silver Surfer ends up time traveling as soon as he hits lightspeed and loses the race.

embarrasment

kgkg
Originally posted by SasuOna
Silver Surfer ends up time traveling as soon as he hits lightspeed and loses the race. He can time travel by going faster than light but he can go faster than light without time traveling.

Black bolt z
No speedforce?

Norrin me thinks.

chomperx9
SS wins

kgkg
Originally posted by Black bolt z
No speedforce? no expression

Mindset
Flash has to carry dungbells while he runs.

CosmicComet
Is his speed advantage so great, that it calls for dungbells as a handicap?

Uriel005
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Is his speed advantage so great, that it calls for dungbells as a handicap? Indeed. Flash takes this handily.

long pig
How many dungbells are we talking here?

Tha C-Master
Wally.

psycho gundam
this thread could use more dungbell

http://i55.tinypic.com/140995e.gif

chomperx9
something is telling me that there will be more dungbell threads made through out the rest of the year.

Prep-Man
Wally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.