Thanos vs Sinestro & Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Thanos takes on Sinestro and GL Hal

Who wins ?

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

chomperx9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins. that easy ?

Black bolt z
Thanos wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by chomperx9
that easy ? Yeah.

Slaanesh
Thanos..2 high herald is not enough to take him down..

chomperx9
How many GLs do you think it would take ? not including Sinestro

quanchi112
How many GLs do you think it would take ? not including Sinestro I think he'd solo the entire corps.

Slaanesh
How many GLs do you think it would take ? not including Sinestro

most of the GL are cannon fodder..SBP was able to one shot most of them..Thanos is certainly on SBP league..but he can't solo the corps..that's just ridiculous..

-Pr-
I think he'd solo the entire corps.

http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/sp/8ac2fe671407254ebbd89feb0d488cf5/1243418448_dwayne-the-rock-johnson.gif

No, though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/sp/8ac2fe671407254ebbd89feb0d488cf5/1243418448_dwayne-the-rock-johnson.gif

No, though. I didn't think many would agree but when people ask questions I give the harsh answers.

chomperx9
I think he'd solo the entire corps. No way in hell he could solo the entire corps

quanchi112
No way in hell he could solo the entire corps Most are fodder anyways but it's off topic.

Diesldude
I think his reasoning is that if a version of superman can hold of the entire corp for 50 years, thanos can do better and beat them.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Diesldude
I think his reasoning is that if a version of superman can hold of the entire corp for 50 years, thanos can do better and beat them. what ever version that was of supes could whipe The floor with Thanos

Mindset
No way in hell he could solo the entire corps, kyle beats him

JakeTheBank
Thanos won't solo the Green Lantern Corps.

He can beat Sinestro and Hal, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.