Snake Eyes Vs Agent Zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/2532/1200050-____large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13340/274422-193066-maverick_large.jpg

Uriel005
Snake eyes. Just because you are accurate with bullets does not mean you can hit someone who can casually deflect/dodge several dozen people firing full auto.

Dum Dum Dugan
lol you know the comic character is nothing like the movie right uriel?

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
lol you know the comic character is nothing like the movie right uriel? I disagree.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I disagree.
I was referring to agent zero, not snake eyes. I had actually completely forgot there was GI Joe movie.

Uriel005
I was referring to agent zero, not snake eyes. I had actually completely forgot there was GI Joe movie. Didn't Zero lose his powers after house of M though. I know he's skilled and all but without kinetic blasts...

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Uriel005
Didn't Zero lose his powers after house of M though. I know he's skilled and all but without kinetic blasts...
I pretty certain he refferring to the power agent zero.

Sr J-Bieb
I pretty certain he refferring to the power agent zero. BUT HOW CAN YOU BE CERTAIN?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
BUT HOW CAN YOU BE CERTAIN?
The fact he does not were the get up nor does he refer to himself as agent zero. He goes by Maverick.

Agent Zero was the mind swipe assassin of the weapon x project.

also what would be the point of depowered agent zero?

Snake eye would merk him rather easily if that was the case.

Uriel005
Oh well that changes things. I still say Snake ekes out over Zero but by no means is it the one sided fight I saw in my head with Zero depowered. snake eyes 6-7/10

jinzin
The fact he does not were the get up nor does he refer to himself as agent zero. He goes by Maverick.

Agent Zero was the mind swipe assassin of the weapon x project.

also what would be the point of depowered agent zero?

Snake eye would merk him rather easily if that was the case. Sanke eyes mercs him anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.