What was this actors first movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
I have been watching a lot of his movies lately so I thought I would ask this question.Without doing a google search,take a guess what Nicholas Cages FIRST movie was that he was in.You will never guess,the answer will blow you away as it did me when i found out.so again,without fdoing a google search,what was Nicholas Cages first movie? post your guess here.Eventually after a week or so after people have given up,I will post the answer. If you post it,well then its obvious you cheated because nobody would know this unless they did a google search or was a die hard fan and have seen ALL of his movies.

okay,start posting.what do you think it is/

ADarksideJedi
The Man without a face?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
The Man without a face?

Nope.

ADarksideJedi
Oh not sure then.

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Mr Parker
Originally posted by 003
Fast Times at Ridgemont High

someone did what i told them NOT to do and cheated.I knew you were a cheater and dishonest.

Originally posted by Mr Parker
someone did what i told them NOT to do and cheated.I knew you were a cheater and dishonest.

It is one of my favourite movies of all time. Plus it is a standard movie quiz question so think before you start throwing accusations around.

Impediment
Obviously, Mr. Parker, 003 is a fan of Nick Cage and guessed right.

Stop throwing accusations and the name calling!

Bardock42
It's not like this is some perl of wisdom that no one before you has ever heard of...for example it is like the first line in Nicholas Cages biography on wikipedia, so say someone had seen this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP1-oquwoL8 video and enjoyed it, and say that person then wondered what Nicholas Cage was all about and say he did the reasonable thing and wiki'd it...there'd be a good chance he'd know that.

We could make this an interesting game though. Say...

What was Christopher Walken's first film?

The person that guesses it says the next actor.

killerklowns13
was it the three musketeers?

alexarobert
nopsssss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.