Batman & Captain America Vs. Angel & Spike (Buffyverse)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Standard equipment for all.

Fight takes place at perpetual midnight in Gotham.

Pre Fall Angel & Spike (no Twilight Powers).

No Prep.

Discuss.

psycho gundam
buffy guys get "baron blood'd" by cap

Mindset
So human Angel, regular Angel, or Angel with Hamilton's blood?

BruceSkywalker
batman puts everything that kills vampires on caps shield and then cap decapitates them

Badabing
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
batman puts everything that kills vampires on caps shield and then cap decapitates them mmm

thumb up

DARTH POWER
Does Cpt. A have superhuman strength and speed.. I knw classic Cap had the perfect human body, so was as strong and fast as humanly possible but not super human.. Has that changed?

Also was Angel's power up from Hamilton's blood a permanent change?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Does Cpt. A have superhuman strength and speed.. I knw classic Cap had the perfect human body, so was as strong and fast as humanly possible but not super human.. Has that changed?

confused

Martian_mind
Team Vampire.

illadelph12
Originally posted by Mindset
So human Angel, regular Angel, or Angel with Hamilton's blood?

Regular Angel.

illadelph12
Originally posted by DARTH POWER

No, the Hamilton Amp was only during the last episode. during The Fall comic continuation he was human with magical amps provided by Wesley, and then post Fall back in Los Angeles he was his 'normal' vampire self until the Twilight Arc.

Even at normal levels Angel and Spike are solid superhumans in physical stats, and great fighters.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by illadelph12
No, the Hamilton Amp was only during the last episode. during The Fall comic continuation he was human with magical amps provided by Wesley, and then post Fall back in Los Angeles he was his 'normal' vampire self until the Twilight Arc.

Damn I should have read those comics, always hated the way Angel finished.. Didnt Wesley die? And what kind of magical amps did he give angel? And whats different about the Twilight Arc Angel??

Anyway the vampires win this, although Batman and Cap would be prepared to fight vampires and wont go down easy.

illadelph12
During the Twilight Arc it's revealed that Buffy and Angel's relationship (A Slayer and a Vampire with a Soul in Love) was prophesised to play a major part in the apocalypse as well as the creation of a mystical dimension called "Twilight", and will end the "old world" of Demons and Magic and bring about a new universe. They (Angel and Buffy) both get additional mystical superpowers (flight, superstrength and speed amps similar to Glorificus's level, magic, and ability to travel to the "Twilight" dimension via sex, etc). They basically turn into lightweight members of the Marvel Family.

As far as the magics during The Fall, The Senior Partners sent Los Angeles to Hell and made Angel into a Human (fulfilling the Sanshu Prophecy, but at a stiff price). Angel gets injured fighting all the hordes of demons (Gunn actually gets turned into a vampire also. It's a good story). Anyway, Wesley is made Angel's liaison to Wolfram & Hart and Angel uses the old building as a base of operations for fighting. Wesley provides Angel with spells that will simulate his former vampire powers (strength, agility, healing, etc.) so that the demons are kept unaware that he is actually human. It's basically similar to the amps that Lindsay gave himself leading up to the Series Finale.

DARTH POWER
Hey Thanks man.. I should get into those comics.. Anything new for Spike or Conner?

illadelph12
Spike actually has his own comic now from IDW that is a lead up to the Twilight Arc, and he had a spinoff with him and Illyria during The Fall Arc. Good stuff. It showed how he and Illyria became the Demon Lords of Beverly Hills while in Hell.

Connor was part of that as well (he worked with Kate, Nina, and Gwen to protect humans and get them to Lorne's protection). But nothing big.

I think Spike has an ongoing coming up as well. He's been doing some time travelling, but nothing as big as what's going on with Angel, Buffy, or Illyria. They're definitely worth picking up for fans of the original shows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.