Peggy Sue Got Married.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
Rewatched this movie that I saw several years ago.Back then I saw it mainly because of Kathleen Turner.She was a hot item back in the 80's.Now she has pretty much dissapeared.

Saw it again recently because I have been seeing movies Nicholas Cage was in.He actually had a full set of hair back then.I never knew that. eek! big grin He totally changed his voice in this film.He sounds nothing like he normally does in all his other movies.I could not believe that was him talking. eek!

Other notables in the film consist surprisingly of other well known stars as well including Joan Allen,Catherine Hicks, Helen Hunt,and even Jim Carey.

This was obviously one of Cages earlier films in the fact that he has a full set of hair on him and obviously one for Hunt and Carey as well in the fact that they both had such very small roles in the film.They are in the movie very briefly.

It was an okay movie,nothing great,nothing terrible.

I never would have guessed that Jim Carey was in this film and that he had such a small role.

jinXed by JaNx
I always liked this movie. I saw it again a few months back and i think it holds up. Its one of those good chick flicks lol.

ADarksideJedi
I don't really remember it but I think I did like it.

I always thought it was a rather forgettable film.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I always liked this movie. I saw it again a few months back and i think it holds up. Its one of those good chick flicks lol.

yeah it had been a long time since i had seen it years ago.I would say its worth another viewing for the people that havent seen it in a long time.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I don't really remember it but I think I did like it.

thats why you should see it again Jackie.I hadnt seen it in along time and like me,you probably dont realise Nicholas cage is in this movie since you saw it so long ago and it was one of his first films.

BruceSkywalker
its been nearly 20 years since i have watched this.. liked it though

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Mr Parker
thats why you should see it again Jackie.I hadnt seen it in along time and like me,you probably dont realise Nicholas cage is in this movie since you saw it so long ago and it was one of his first films.

Next time it is on I will watch it. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.