General Ealing, Zoom, Doomsday, WWIII BA, Superboy Prime Vs. Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daemon Seed
No Odin on Marvel Earth and Reed and Doctor Doom are captured first. Only heroes who are based on Earth.

byrdgang21
Are only heroes allowed or can villains be used as well?

Daemon Seed
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Are only heroes allowed or can villains be used as well?

As long as they are on Earth and have no prep.

legion soloes

byrdgang21
Marvel Earth. They have a few reality warpers who can solo.

Daemon Seed
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Marvel Earth. They have a few reality warpers who can solo.

Against Zoom with no warning. We'll assume he strikes them first. Can they warp reality faster than he hits them or time travels back and stops them being born?

Originally posted by Daemon Seed
Against Zoom with no warning. We'll assume he strikes them first. Can they warp reality faster than he hits them or time travels back and stops them being born? stops them being born? really? when did he do it? not that it matters, most of them have shown they can survive even if their bodies are desintegrated and they can move to and exist outside of spacetime and hold universes in their hands and place them in tiny boxes and destroy then recreate the entire omniverse, twice.

Daemon Seed
Originally posted by 753
stops them being born? really? when did he do it? not that it matters, most of them have shown they can survive even if their bodies are desintegrated and they can move to and exist outside of spacetime and hold universes in their hands an oplace it in a tiny box and destroy then recreate the entire omniverse, twice.

Ah but they had to be created in the first place, Zoom can time travel so how about he goes back in time and kills the parents?

Ah but they had to be created in the first place, Zoom can time travel so how about he goes back in time and kills the parents? that would just create a divergent timeline where they dont exist, but they wouldnt disappear from the 616 and most of them can travel time on their own too

Daemon Seed
Originally posted by 753
that would just create a divergent timeline where they dont exist, but they wouldnt disappear from the 616 and most of them can travel time on their own too

That's the thing with Marvel, the divergent timeline rule does not always apply. Iknow it's what the old What if's were based on; however, i'm pretty sure Kang ****ed about with time and it affected 616 and had to be changed back. I know Guardians of the galaxy etc diverged.

Sr J-Bieb
Somebody throws a jeep at General
Somebody blindfolds themself and lasso's Zoom
Doomsday gets killed by Two Hyperions (Carver, give me the thumbs up)
Prime gets beaten by a vastly weaker being than him, Namor is around Superboy range

Black Adam solos

BullwinkleMoose
Squirrel Girl solos. Squirrel Agility > Zoom

Daemon Seed
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Prime gets beaten by a vastly weaker being than him, Namor is around Superboy range

Black Adam solos

Sounds fair.

That's the thing with Marvel, the divergent timeline rule does not always apply. Iknow it's what the old What if's were based on; however, i'm pretty sure Kang ****ed about with time and it affected 616 and had to be changed back. I know Guardians of the galaxy etc diverged. I think the whole GoG timetravelling ordeals had to do with the foundations of time being weakened so that timeslips kept happening and realities changed or bled into each other because of it. according to x-factor the only thing that could allow one to bypass the granfather paradox was some hypothetical gizmo called doomlock that a senile dr doom talked about.

TheLordofMurder
Owen Reece solo's...

Daemon Seed
Originally posted by 753
I think the whole GoG timetravelling ordeals had to do with the foundations of time being weakened so that timeslips kept happening and realities changed or bled into each other because of it. according to x-factor the only thing that could allow one to bypass the granfather paradox was some hypothetical gizmo called doomlock that a senile dr doom talked about.

There have been a few stories where time is changed within the timeline though. What was that Thor from the seventies with that gem that erased people as if they had never been.

kgkg
Ah but they had to be created in the first place, Zoom can time travel so how about he goes back in time and kills the parents? You don't think reality warpers can't time travel also?

Daemon Seed
Originally posted by kgkg
You don't think reality warpers can't time travel also?

Some certainly can like the Marquis of Death. It depends on the extent of their warping.

Prep-Man
zoom punches all the reality warpers before they hcan think. prime cleans house.

kgkg
Some certainly can like the Marquis of Death. It depends on the extent of their warping. Can you think of any reality warper that won't be able to time travel? Time Travel is not a big feat almost any High Herald can pull it off if they have energy manipulation or FTL speed.

BullwinkleMoose
Originally posted by Prep-Man
zoom punches all the reality warpers before they hcan think. prime cleans house.

What is their plan against Squirrel Girl other than dying a horrible, quick Death?

Prep-Man
zoom tosses her squirly ass into the speed force.

Newjak
So all the Asgardians except Odin are there which includes the Destroyer.

So Thor in Destroyer will be hard to beat by any of these guys.

Plus the whole range of magic users on Marvel earth which includes Doctor Strange.

Also isn't Zeus on Earth currently?

Plus of course as already mentioned Owen Reece.

BullwinkleMoose
zoom tosses her squirly ass into the speed force.

Wrong, Zoom can't touch Squirrel Girl. Squirrel Agility > Any Speed Force

If she can fight Galactus 1 vs 1 then Zoom is a nothing.

Prep-Man
zoom is on a whole nother level, bro. sg is about an 8. zoom is about a billion.

BullwinkleMoose
zoom is on a whole nother level, bro. sg is about an 8. zoom is about a billion.

I think you need to check out her Respect thread. A character who has never lost, has no weaknesses, and a perfect rating in every characterstic would not only stomp Zoom but also any other speedster that exists at the same time.

If Zoom ever fights Imperiex all by himself let me know.

Prep-Man
sg tactics wont work on zoom. zoom crushes

BullwinkleMoose
sg tactics wont work on zoom. zoom crushes

You are likely the only 1 that believes this. If there was a Squirrel Girl vs Zoom thread, it would either be closed for Spite or else the vast majority would pick SG.

Prep-Man
doomsday also would merc her.

kgkg
Debating Squirrel Girl?
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/srslythop1.gif

BullwinkleMoose
I agree, there is no Debate since the outcome would be obvious. If they want to invade Marvel Earth, they better be enlisting someone of Lucifer's level.

Originally posted by kgkg
Can you think of any reality warper that won't be able to time travel? Time Travel is not a big feat almost any High Herald can pull it off if they have energy manipulation or FTL speed. yeah legion could do it even before his powers developed into reality warping

Hyperion Prime
Marvel earth has way to much power. The reality warpers would blink zoom out of existense. It's not like zoom would know who all of them were anyway.

Prep-Man
not before zoom punches their head off.

Hyperion Prime
not before zoom punches their head off.

Once again the OP did not say there was prep. How is Zoom going to know who the reality warpers are?

Uriel005
Against Zoom with no warning. We'll assume he strikes them first. Can they warp reality faster than he hits them or time travels back and stops them being born? first of all Zoom needs the cosmic treadmill to go back in time. 2 stop stacking the deck. As per stips team DC doesn't know who they have to target either or priority beyond Reed and Doom. Franklin Richard precogs the whole thing and stops them right after they hit Reed and saves the day. No one on this list is a casual universal power. WWIII BA SBP and Zoom are galactic at a solar system threat at best and several reality warpers are as generally adept at Time manips as Zoom such as Shaman Nate who has greater time versatility than Zoom and has better speed than Zoom because not only can he essentially time stop he can also move in that slower perception of time as fast as is psychicly possible for a projection to move which is pretty darn fast. Zoom isn't like the Flashes with an unquantifiable speed limit/time abilities that the speedforce grants them. I know he punks Flashes more often then not but thats a case of character necessity more than the fact that their power should ever let them do it. Flash runs through time just the ability to stop it seems rather mundane by comparison when considering the Flashes ability to run through time is a rather slow speed during some of his race events when he isn't fighting.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Uriel005
first of all Zoom needs the cosmic treadmill to go back in time. 2 stop stacking the deck. As per stips team DC doesn't know who they have to target either or priority beyond Reed and Doom. Franklin Richard precogs the whole thing and stops them right after they hit Reed and saves the day. No one on this list is a casual universal power. WWIII BA SBP and Zoom are galactic at a solar system threat at best and several reality warpers are as generally adept at Time manips as Zoom such as Shaman Nate who has greater time versatility than Zoom and has better speed than Zoom because not only can he essentially time stop he can also move in that slower perception of time as fast as is psychicly possible for a projection to move which is pretty darn fast. Zoom isn't like the Flashes with an unquantifiable speed limit/time abilities that the speedforce grants them. I know he punks Flashes more often then not but thats a case of character necessity more than the fact that their power should ever let them do it. Flash runs through time just the ability to stop it seems rather mundane by comparison when considering the Flashes ability to run through time is a rather slow speed during some of his race events when he isn't fighting.

thumb up

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Once again the OP did not say there was prep. How is Zoom going to know who the reality warpers are?

By them warping reality? I mean, I doubt Jamie could perceive Zoom, anyway. And we have the whole DD evolving past them.

carver9
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb

Black Adam solos

This the sh** I like to see... good post.

Happy Dance

Mecel
Hmmm since the reality warpers and the precogs don't ever seem to jump in to stop a world ending threat I would have to assume they wouldn't jump in this time why wouldn't Prime just fly to the center of the planet and destroy it (like he did to at least one parallel Earth)?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Mecel
Hmmm since the reality warpers and the precogs don't ever seem to jump in to stop a world ending threat I would have to assume they wouldn't jump in this time why wouldn't Prime just fly to the center of the planet and destroy it (like he did to at least one parallel Earth)?

this is a forum fight and he wanted all of marvel earth to participate. (he clearly under estimated marvel earth).

Your saying they just blow up the planet before anyone notices that they are even in a fight. Well there are people who can easily survive that and just rebuild it. So yeah...

By them warping reality? I mean, I doubt Jamie could perceive Zoom, anyway. And we have the whole DD evolving past them. it really doesnt matter whether or not they do. they can will him out of existence wherever he is. wanda didnt see and tag 90% of the mutants across the omniverse to depower them.

Prep-Man
When have they ever done that? To someone like Zoom.

Hyperion Prime
By them warping reality? I mean, I doubt Jamie could perceive Zoom, anyway. And we have the whole DD evolving past them.

They don't have to stand in front of him to warp reality. DD evolving dosent matter here. They only have to take him out once.

Prep-Man
I just don't see any reality warper able to perceive Zoom at all. Unless they have done so.

Hyperion Prime
I just don't see any reality warper able to perceive Zoom at all. Unless they have done so.

Don't you think if Marvel earth is invaded it will be reported who the invaders are. You don't think Zoom wont gloat. Reality warpers dont care how fast zoom is. They wish to warp him from reality and he is gone. They turn him into an octupus etc.

They could reality warp in someone as fast as zoom.

When have they ever done that? To someone like Zoom. seriously, they've warped eternity and death and quite possibly the LT. but not zoom? they warped people with greater controlover time than him that were sitting in the unvierses they warped.

BullwinkleMoose
This entire thread is spite considering that Marvel Earth > DC Earth in a battle, much less vs this somewhat weak team of 5.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
This entire thread is spite considering that Marvel Earth > DC Earth in a battle, much less vs this somewhat weak team of 5.

I love marvel so much more than DC, but DC earth>marvel earth

Prep-Man
Originally posted by 753
seriously, they've warped eternity and death and quite possibly the LT. but not zoom? they warped people with greater controlover time than him that were sitting in the unvierses they warped.

When did he warp Eternity/LT? If so, LT is pretty weak now.

When did he warp Eternity/LT? If so, LT is pretty weak now. legion held the entire 616 universe in his hand, therefore he held eternity/infinity in his hand and he warped it twice in age of X, 3 times total. SW warped the omniverse, so LT was presumably warped along. MJJ and braddock have similar feats. and they also have telepathy and precognition going on for them.

I love marvel so much more than DC, but DC earth>marvel earth includign all characters overall, I disagre

Prep-Man
LT exists outside time and space, right? Just because you warp the omniverse doesn't mean you had an affect on the abstracts. Max warped the omniverse, does this mean he warped the Presence?

Uriel005
I love marvel so much more than DC, but DC earth>marvel earth DC has far fewer reality warpers/energy projection but much better stats across the board in terms of physical capability that would wreck a lot of Marvel barring DC use of magic users. DC magic users at their best are absolute monsters pushing abstract level at times. Hell Mordru is definitely Abstract when written at his best as is Shazam, Nabu, and Fate as are the other lords of order and Chaos when being written in as plot devices as Lords of Order and Chaos or at least very close to it.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by 753
includign all characters overall, I disagre

Well list some characters and I'll list some too.

LT exists outside time and space, right? Just because you warp the omniverse doesn't mean you had an affect on the abstracts. Max warped the omniverse, does this mean he warped the Presence? presence is astep above the LT. the warpers can and have gone outside spacetime to do the warping too, but yes, it is not certain whether or not she warped the LT. regardelss, he was either powerless or unwilling to stop her

Well list some characters and I'll list some too. right now and off the top of my mind, I'd say: legion, franklin richards, scarlet witch, molecule man, shaman nate grey, hope summers (assuming she is phoenix), zeus, megan and snowbird - I dont know the current status for braddock and jaspers so I will count them out. I dont really think that marvel earth is more powerfull overall on average either, they about even out in the end most of the time. sometimes one has more powerfull charatcers some times the other.

Uriel005
Originally posted by 753
right now and off the top of my mind, I'd say: legion, franklin richards, scarlet witch, molecule man, shaman nate grey, hope summers (assuming she is phoenix), zeus, megan and snowbird - I dont know the current status for braddock and jaspers so I will count them out. I dont really think that marvel earth is more powerfull overall on average either, they about even out in the end most of the time. sometimes one has more powerfull charatcers some times the other. Absolon Mercator is also still alive due to empty grave and all that along with message post-mortem.

Hyperion Prime
Can we all agree though that these guys can take zoom?!

Prep-Man
Originally posted by 753 right now and off the top of my mind, I'd say: legion, franklin richards, scarlet witch, molecule man, shaman nate grey, hope summers (assuming she is phoenix), zeus, megan and snowbird - I dont know the current status for braddock and jaspers so I will count them out. I dont really think that marvel earth is more powerfull overall on average either, they about even out in the end most of the time. sometimes one has more powerfull charatcers some times the other.

jakeem thunder, chemira, amazo, spectre, sentinels of magic, lodestone, superman family, marvel family, black family, flash family, timothy hunter, hourman 1m, alan scott, zoom, professor zoom, white light entity, swamt thing, fate , black alice,etc... dc is just as powerful, but also has more varied of power as well. id go with dc earth in terms ofoverall power.

BullwinkleMoose
DC Earth is strong but if they can get past all of the reality warpers (questionable) it is unlikely any could take down an Abstract-The Anti Life

Prep-Man
dc has its own reality warpers and mages that are near abstract plus abstracts like spectre and phantom stranger.

jakeem thunder, chemira, amazo, spectre, sentinels of magic, lodestone, superman family, marvel family, black family, flash family, timothy hunter, hourman 1m, alan scott, zoom, professor zoom, white light entity, swamt thing, fate , black alice,etc... dc is just as powerful, but also has more varied of power as well. id go with dc earth in terms ofoverall power. more varied? I disagree, it's domianted by flying bricks. in terms of overall power, they are roughly the same on average, but the sheer concentration of abstract levely reality warpers in marvel earth in the present makes it unconquerable. i dont know every single charatcer you mentioned, but folks like the flash family, superman family and marvel, all a bunch of heralds, really have no shot against the warpers.

Can we all agree though that these guys can take zoom?! yes, a thousand times over each

Prep-Man
Originally posted by 753 more varied? I disagree, it's domianted by flying bricks. in terms of overall power, they are roughly the same on average, but the sheer concentration of abstract levely reality warpers in marvel earth in the present makes it unconquerable. i dont know every single charatcer you mentioned, but folks like the flash family, superman family and marvel, all a bunch of heralds, really have no shot against the warpers.

i just named 4 or so powerful reality warpers. they are just not as popular as marvels. also, dc has much more than just bricks. they are loaded with mages and speedsters. not to mention shadow manipulators and a good number of energy manipulators like light and so on.

Uriel005
jakeem thunder, chemira, amazo, spectre, sentinels of magic, lodestone, superman family, marvel family, black family, flash family, timothy hunter, hourman 1m, alan scott, zoom, professor zoom, white light entity, swamt thing, fate , black alice,etc... dc is just as powerful, but also has more varied of power as well. id go with dc earth in terms ofoverall power. But the only three on that list that can stand up to Reality manips are Thunder, maybe Amazo if he can get copy off before getting erased, Hunter on a big if, Flash Family(on a blitz and its a big maybe considering the warpers can just alter reality to cut off speed force), Entity, (Fate/Shazam/Lords of Order/Chaos) and ST. Even ST could get crushed by Legion if he just obliterated everything.

Franklin, Legion HoM Wanda, RKT at his best, Molecule Man/Beyonder Pre Ret, Absolom Mercator(Would have to see more from him though but he is supposed to be an unkillable warper even supposedly power drained by leech and getting killed he might still be alive not sure though) could all potentially solo nearly any list by reality rewrites on a universal scale.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Uriel005 But the only three on that list that can stand up to Reality manips are Thunder, maybe Amazo if he can get copy off before getting erased, Hunter on a big if, Flash Family(on a blitz and its a big maybe considering the warpers can just alter reality to cut off speed force), Entity, (Fate/Shazam/Lords of Order/Chaos) and ST. Even ST could get crushed by Legion if he just obliterated everything. Franklin, Legion HoM Wanda, RKT at his best, Molecule Man/Beyonder Pre Ret, Absolom Mercator(Would have to see more from him though but he is supposed to be an unkillable warper even supposedly power drained by leech and getting killed he might still be alive not sure though) could all potentially solo nearly any list by reality rewrites on a universal scale.

wanda isnt at her hom levels and chimera, hunter, and even dorothy would go toe to toe with some of the most powerful mu has to offer

Uriel005
wanda isnt at her hom levels and chimera, hunter, and even dorothy would go toe to toe with some of the most powerful mu has to offer King Chimera? The illusion guy? But it's still moot if the reality warpers just up and rewrite everything.

Tha C-Master
No Odin on Marvel Earth and Reed and Doctor Doom are captured first. Only heroes who are based on Earth. Such a huge roster. Numbers don't matter to Zoom. If a person can beat him, they can. Having 1,000 characters or 1,000,000 characters is useless if they can't react.

I'm not sure the full roster, but if a character can beat him, they can do it alone. This is without warning though.

Oh and is CIS off?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Such a huge roster. Numbers don't matter to Zoom. If a person can beat him, they can. Having 1,000 characters or 1,000,000 characters is useless if they can't react.

I'm not sure the full roster, but if a character can beat him, they can do it alone. This is without warning though.

Oh and is CIS off?

Zoom stands no chance against the reality warpers. How is he going to go after them if he dosen't know who they are? Can Zoom fly? These reality warpers can warp him without confronting him. Zoom has no chance.

Tha C-Master
Zoom stands no chance against the reality warpers. How is he going to go after them if he dosen't know who they are? Can Zoom fly? These reality warpers can warp him without confronting him. Zoom has no chance. Doesn't he have to know who he's going after?

Doesn't he have to know who he's going after? you mean the warpers? not really. no. more. zoom.

Such a huge roster. Numbers don't matter to Zoom. If a person can beat him, they can. Having 1,000 characters or 1,000,000 characters is useless if they can't react.

Oh and is CIS off? Im not even gonna bother debating abstract level reality warpers against zoom anymore. marvel has the aquarian. he soloes the speedsters

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by 753
you mean the warpers? not really. no. more. zoom.

Originally posted by 753
Im not even gonna bother debating abstract level reality warpers against zoom anymore. marvel has the aquarian. he soloes the speedsters

thumb up Yeah the Zoom wankage is getting ridiculous. Sitting in a room somewhere "no more invaders" end of story.
I am pretty sure the warpers will know who the bad guys are especially since they are the ones invading the planet. The warpers can keep there prescence hidden. I am done debating it.

thumb up Yeah the Zoom wankage is getting ridiculous. Sitting in a room somewhere "no more invaders" end of story.
I am pretty sure the warpers will know who the bad guys are especially since they are the ones invading the planet. The warpers can keep there prescence hidden. I am done debating it. they dont even have to know. wanda didnt know what the **** she was doing and she still broke reality to pieces and put it back together with a thought

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by 753
they dont even have to know. wanda didnt know what the **** she was doing and she still broke reality to pieces and put it back together with a thought

I know, but I was just using that as an example for those who are saying "How would they know" In reality the warpers don't have to know at all. You are right.

Prep-Man
King Chimera? The illusion guy? But it's still moot if the reality warpers just up and rewrite everything.

No, not King Chimera.

BullwinkleMoose
Yeah the Zoom love has gotten ridiculous. The Anti-Life against Zoom would be such a stomp.

Prep-Man
What is Anti life?

BullwinkleMoose
The Anti Life is 1 of the strongest forces in Marvel that happens to usually reside on Earth.

celestialdemon
Marvel Earth has too much for the team to overcome.

Captain Planet

BullwinkleMoose
Prime is no threat, any reality warper can think him out of existence

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Tha C-Master Such a huge roster. Numbers don't matter to Zoom. If a person can beat him, they can. Having 1,000 characters or 1,000,000 characters is useless if they can't react. I'm not sure the full roster, but if a character can beat him, they can do it alone. This is without warning though. Oh and is CIS off?

this is pretty much what i think.

Daemon Seed
CIS is off and it's without warning.

Uriel005
CIS is off and it's without warning. reality warp without warning. Don't even need to hit the speedsters. Just think they can no longer exist in the universe and poof its over.

Originally posted by Captain Planet
To even KO Superboy Prime, it takes universe busting power. So who can bust the universe on marvel earth and keep marvel in tact at the same time? there's like half a dozen people who can do that with a thought

BullwinkleMoose
this is pretty much what i think.

If you think Zoom has a chance against Cube level and above beings, that is just comical.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Uriel005 reality warp without warning. Don't even need to hit the speedsters. Just think they can no longer exist in the universe and poof its over.

not before zoom punches their heads off. no warning right?

BullwinkleMoose
not before zoom punches their heads off. no warning right?

When was the last time Zoom punched the head off of a Skyfather or Cube level being?

Hyperion Prime
reality warp without warning. Don't even need to hit the speedsters. Just think they can no longer exist in the universe and poof its over.

Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
When was the last time Zoom punched the head off of a Skyfather or Cube level being?

Dudes just let it go.............even though you are right, sometimes it's just best to let it go sad

Prep-Man
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose When was the last time Zoom punched the head off of a Skyfather or Cube level being?

i doubt legion or franklin can endure getting punched around the world like ww. they wont even see it coming.

i doubt legion or franklin can endure getting punched around the world like ww. they wont even see it coming. they can.

Prep-Man
I am still not convinced.

Uriel005
i doubt legion or franklin can endure getting punched around the world like ww. they wont even see it coming. Actually MJJ proved they could by warping reality to make themselves invulnerable. Forget when he did it but he was giving himself amps left and right.

yes, this is thread is absurd

Prep-Man
Actually MJJ proved they could by warping reality to make themselves invulnerable. Forget when he did it but he was giving himself amps left and right.

All before Zoom punches them a million times around the earth? Remember, there is no warning.

celestialdemon
Makes you wonder how Zoom ever loses a fight...

Hyperion Prime
Damnit they don't have to confront zoom to warp him. You act like this is the old west and there is going to be a shoot out. No warning means they can warp him while taking a crap on the toliet.

Once again how in the hell is Zoom going to know who they are if they don't introduce themselves. They don't have to go after him...just warp him from a distance. They will know who Zoom is beacuase that prick will be attacking the earth. It will be all over the tv...and I am sure the villians will introduce themselves and give demands thAT EARTH GIVE UP. What's wrong with you people?

Thers is no warning for zoom either....quit trying to have it just your way.

Prep-Man
calm down bro. its just a silly fight.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Makes you wonder how Zoom ever loses a fight... Because he can't handle a blindfolded girl playing cowboy

Hyperion Prime
calm down bro. its just a silly fight.

galan_zoomcurseyou

snicker

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by 753
Im not even gonna bother debating abstract level reality warpers against zoom anymore. marvel has the aquarian. he soloes the speedsters That isn't what I asked, someone mentioned they wouldn't know where everyone was. I thought that was part of the thread. Wouldn't they have to know who they target?

Anybody who can beat them can beat them without the earth, but it all comes down to reaction in most cases. Strange can beat Zoom if he is prepared, but without it he won't on the forum.

The difference between 1,000 and 1,000,000 to Zoom is nothing. That's my point.

Hyperion Prime
That isn't what I asked, someone mentioned they wouldn't know where everyone was. I thought that was part of the thread. Wouldn't they have to know who they target?

Anybody who can beat them can beat them without the earth, but it all comes down to reaction in most cases. Strange can beat Zoom if he is prepared, but without it he won't on the forum.

The difference between 1,000 and 1,000,000 to Zoom is nothing. That's my point.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/imagesqtbnANd9GcRfX9pBDN90k5l-oAj55gv2TUI3WXQGk-MjFhqebbU2Uf2JxCBY6wt1.jpg

Tha C-Master
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/imagesqtbnANd9GcRfX9pBDN90k5l-oAj55gv2TUI3WXQGk-MjFhqebbU2Uf2JxCBY6wt1.jpg So instead of posting an answer to my question you post an image? KMC "debating".

Uriel005
Personally I think Shaman Nate is more than enough to handle Zoom.

Prep-Man
not before prime kills him to death or punches him out of existance. wink

That isn't what I asked, someone mentioned they wouldn't know where everyone was. I thought that was part of the thread. Wouldn't they have to know who they target?

The difference between 1,000 and 1,000,000 to Zoom is nothing. That's my point. it comes down to cube and abstract level beings not needing to give a **** about him. for one, they can survive their physicial bodies being destroyed and two, it's absurd to even bring up reaction time and durability when dealing with beings that hold universes int heir hands. they can survive the destruction of the unvierse, survive outside spacetime in realities of their own making or in the realms of oblivion, but zoom is gonna beat them with superfast punches. sure.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by 753
it comes down to cube and abstract level beings not needing to give a **** about him. for one, they can survive their physicial bodies being destroyed and two, it's absurd to even bring up reaction time and durability when dealing with beings that hold universes int heir hands. they can survive the destruction of the unvierse, survive outside spacetime in realities of their own making or in the realms of oblivion, but zoom is gonna beat them with superfast punches. sure.

Did I say anything about him winning? And which cube and abstract beings are on Earth? This would be better with a roster. My point is if they can win, they can beat him alone. If they can't, then the numbers won't make a difference to a guy who makes Flash and Superman look like a statue.

Did I say anything about him winning? And which cube and abstract beings are on Earth? This would be better with a roster. My point is if they can win, they can beat him alone. If they can't, then the numbers won't make a difference to a guy who makes Flash and Superman look like a statue. molecule man, franklin richards, legion. SW too, but she hasn't reactivated her pwoers yet. this should happen by the end of children's crusade.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by 753
molecule man, franklin richards, legion. SW too, but she hasn't reactivated her pwoers yet. this should happen by the end of children's crusade. That's my point. If there are 10,000 Wolverine's around it won't make a difference than if there was one. Because none would react.

Then there are characters who are tough enough to win, but aren't durable enough. But they do not have the time, Strange.

Characters who can beat him outright could do it anyways. Without Earth. That was what I was saying.

Uriel005
Did I say anything about him winning? And which cube and abstract beings are on Earth? This would be better with a roster. My point is if they can win, they can beat him alone. If they can't, then the numbers won't make a difference to a guy who makes Flash and Superman look like a statue. Franklin is about Celestial level and we've seen non cannon mind you the potential to go abstract Galactus level. But yeah I just don't see how to win if Shaman Nate realizes what happened and pulls Franklin/other warper into Planck time speed and puts down the team. Also if Franklin's precog gets set off what's to stop him for being ready for the team at the get-go and have them deconstructed at a molecular scale/erased from existence on passing through the portal to earth. He could also set up a time-stop/null field and render all motion/kinetic energy void around him. Then Zoom becomes useless.

Tha C-Master
Franklin is about Celestial level and we've seen non cannon mind you the potential to go abstract Galactus level. But yeah I just don't see how to win if Shaman Nate realizes what happened and pulls Franklin/other warper into Planck time speed and puts down the team. Also if Franklin's precog gets set off what's to stop him for being ready for the team at the get-go and have them deconstructed at a molecular scale/erased from existence on passing through the portal to earth. He could also set up a time-stop/null field and render all motion/kinetic energy void around him. Then Zoom becomes useless. I made a thread about "who under skyfather could beat Zoom", people who could had to use some type of exploit since he is hax.
My point wasn't that he'd automatically win, it would just depend on the roster.

Uriel005
I made a thread about "who under skyfather could beat Zoom", people who could had to use some type of exploit since he is hax.
My point wasn't that he'd automatically win, it would just depend on the roster. Oh I agree with you that Zoom is broken because even if he can't hurt his opponent it's not like 99% of his opponents can catch him

Tha C-Master
They have the power and durability to take him.

BullwinkleMoose
And which cube and abstract beings are on Earth? This would be better with a roster.

The Anti Life is on Marvel Earth

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Tha C-Master That isn't what I asked, someone mentioned they wouldn't know where everyone was. I thought that was part of the thread. Wouldn't they have to know who they target? Anybody who can beat them can beat them without the earth, but it all comes down to reaction in most cases. Strange can beat Zoom if he is prepared, but without it he won't on the forum. The difference between 1,000 and 1,000,000 to Zoom is nothing. That's my point.

im sure one of those wolverines could eventually trip zoom. wink

Tha C-Master
im sure one of those wolverines could eventually trip zoom. wink No. lol Not to someone who makes an amped Flash look slow, and Superman look like a statue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.