The Devils Advocate...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Who is the weakest character that can beat your favorite character every single time?

Try to be completely honest guys and rational guys; might be tough to do as we all have our own bias's, but try it anyway...

I'll go 1st...

At the moment, my favorite character is Hank Henshaw...aka Cyborg Superman...I think the weakest character that can beat him every single time is Darkseid.

Henshaw has no answer for the Omega Effect and until he acquires one, I think this is an impossible matchup for him...

So once again, who would be the weakest character that can beat your favorite character every single time? In your HONEST OPINION of course...

TheLordofMurder
I am really interested in the anwers of those given by Thanos, Thor, and Superman fans; for those out there that have Odin as their favorite character, I'd be really interested in hearing your answers as well...

thanos-prime
I have quite a few favorite characters and they are

Daredevil : Im gonna say Wolverine he is the most cut and dry case i can think of just to hard to put down.

Hercules : Gonna go with Thor pretty much equals physically with Thor being way more versatile.

Thanos : Gonna say Zoom what more can i say speed kills.

BullwinkleMoose
Squirrel Girl: Lucifer I think beats her every time (if they could fight).

Endless Mike
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
Squirrel Girl: Lucifer I think beats her every time (if they could fight).

Only if she lets him

inimalist
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Cyborg Superman...I think the weakest character that can beat him every single time is Darkseid.

Humble smile

Man-thing: pyro, firestar, phobos... weak psychics....
Phil Urich: Carnage without sonic weakness...

BUSTER1
Hulk:Prof x
Charlie shuts down his brain everytime

Magneto - Silver Surfer

Originally posted by BUSTER1
Hulk:Prof x
Charlie shuts down his brain everytime hulk's tp resistance is pretty good actually

Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
Squirrel Girl: Lucifer I think beats her every time (if they could fight). son you high? SG pawns that *****

Edit:

I'll bite

SS and Thor: Thanos

Thanos: Odin

Odin: Galactus

Superman: Silver Surfer uhuh

psycho gundam
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I am really interested in the anwers of those given by Thanos, Thor, and Superman fans; for those out there that have Odin as their favorite character, I'd be really interested in hearing your answers as well... besides the favoritism angle, odin was clearly humbled by arishem, almost to the point of tears

Digi
Originally posted by 753
Magneto - Silver Surfer

He said the weakest that could beat him every time. I agree Surfer 10/10, but aren't there at least a few just under Surfer who would take Mags to the cleaners every time (albeit perhaps with a good fight)? Nate Grey, various Kryptonians, J'onn, a couple other heralds (Stardust, Morg), Black Bolt...

Mine's probably Doctor Who. Which is tricky because of the "every time" clause. I'll have to think on it.

Originally posted by Digi
He said the weakest that could beat him every time. I agree Surfer 10/10, but aren't there at least a few just under Surfer who would take Mags to the cleaners every time (albeit perhaps with a good fight)? Nate Grey, various Kryptonians, J'onn, a couple other heralds (Stardust, Morg), Black Bolt...

Mine's probably Doctor Who. Which is tricky because of the "every time" clause. I'll have to think on it.

there might be weaker characters, but out of those you listed, only morg, whom I think is on par with the SS, could take 10/10 from him. I would say Magneto can takes majorities or ties from quite a few of the ones you listed too.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
there might be weaker characters, but out of those you listed, only morg, whom I think is on par with the SS, could take 10/10 from him. I would say Magneto can takes majorities or ties from quite a few of the ones you listed too.
I agree. Mags is a beast.

Kasper Gutman
Dr. Strangebig grinracula

This is a slight stretch but Dracula gave him loads of trouble and he was lucky to have the Montesi formula available. If that doesn't work for you I'll change Dracula to Thor. Strange did wrest control of Mjolnir away from Thor that one time but I'll still give Thor the nod.

Note to self: don't put a : in front of Dracula or you get big grinracula.

Juntai
The Batman.
Can be defeated by The Presence.

Hal Jordan.
Can be defeated by The Batman.

Black bolt z
Black Bolt-Runner

Bentley
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Black Bolt-Runner

The weakest? Come on, more like, the Hulk eek!

Kang gets beaten by Thor, that much seems to be the consensus messed

Originally posted by Bentley
The weakest? Come on, more like, the Hulk eek!

Kang gets beaten by Thor, that much seems to be the consensus messed hulk would 10/10 kang too

TheLordofMurder
Good answers so far guys!

Keep em comin... smile

SquallX
Originally posted by Juntai
The Batman.
Can be defeated by The Presence.

Hal Jordan.
Can be defeated by The Batman.

laughing out loud Funny shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.