What Can Destroy Dante Majin Form???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
This is Really the remake of my first thread, Since I accidentally place my first thread on a (respect forums. While I wanted to be on Games 'Versus' Forum )

I Wanna Talk about Dante from Devil May Cry Series, Due to the Devil May Cry Fanboys that keeps overhyped Him. There is one thing, They keep overhyped WAAAAY TO MUCH and that Is Dante Majin Form also Knowns as "Desperation devil trigger" from Devil may cry 2. Dante use this form When his health is dangerously low In Gameplay, He is able to assume that form and becomes invincible.

This is Where Controversy begins.

Because of this Majin Form Dante Fanboys are saying Dante is INVINCEBLE against every kind of attack.............literally ANY KIND ATTACK. Apparently They think Majin Form Dante can survive Attack such as (Planet-Busting Attack, multiversal-Buster Attacks, Galaxy-Buster Attack. they also says banish him From another world wont work, Even Erase him from existence wont work, simple because Majin form make Dante Invincble

Devil may cry fanboys even said Dante wont lose to Omnipotence Beings, Cause ONCE AGAIN Majin Form Make Dante Invincble. Pretty much Because of Majin Form make Dante invincible in Devil may cry 2 they think He is Invincible Againts Anything And Everything

I find That very funny Because No matter how Powerful Dante Majin form is. He can never survive Everything, Especially Againts Omnipotence Beings.

So What I want is this. I wanna see you guys Post in this thread of What can Destroy Dante Majin Form. I wanna you tell me what kind of attack that can Overpower and Destroy the Majin Form and WHY.

MooCowofJustice
Pretty sure this thread is against the rules of the forum, but imma post in it anyway.

I've not heard much about Dante's Devil Trigger junk. But I'll just list some things off the top of my head that I would think would be capable of beating it with general ease. Pyron, a lot of the Warcraft Dragons/Gods like Nozdormu, Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, Nanite Nick Fury, probably some other people from that Darkstalkers game, and maybe even Kratos.

Peach
Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.