The Three Musketeers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Directed by Paul W.S. Anderson

Starring: Orlando Bloom, Luke Evans, Logan Lerman, Matthew Macfadyen, Milla Jovovich, Christoph Waltz, Mads Mikkelsen, Til Schweiger, Juno Temple, Ray Stevenson

mQd3MwT2fAM

ADarksideJedi
I like the actors in it but they made so much remakes of this movie that I think it is time for them to stop.I do like the disney one however with Tim Curry as the villien.That one is my favorite so far.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I like the actors in it but they made so much remakes of this movie that I think it is time for them to stop.I do like the disney one however with Tim Curry as the villien.That one is my favorite so far.

agreed.this classic has been done to death.its time to stop.

Mindset
I'll see it, I'm a sucker for these kinds of movies.

ADarksideJedi
I argee it is time to leave.

MildPossession
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

the ninjak
The should have made the fight choreography like in "the Musketeer"

XLZfGrt6zIc

Nemesis X
With any luck, Paul Anderson will only target classic novels from now on and leave video games alone because he's not doing well in that department imo.

Scythe
Haha, they had Matrix moves back then.

siriuswriter
Orlando Bloom sword-fighting.

Anybody else interested in seeing how much he channels Errol Flynn? He probably won't be Porthos... I loved Gerard Depardieu as Porthos in "The Man in the Iron Mask."

Having Watched Trailer.
I take it back. With that hairdo Orlando could be any of them.
Points taken for "modern classic weapons."
Points given for swashbuckle-buckling.
Points given for feeling of contemporary.
And points way, way, WAY given for Milla Jovovich as the the infamous murderess.

We are way excited.

big grin

siriuswriter
Originally posted by the ninjak
The should have made the fight choreography like in "the Musketeer"

XLZfGrt6zIc

*drools from swashbuckling goodness*

ADarksideJedi
I had not seem that one yet.^

Impediment
Pass.

BruceSkywalker
even though i like milla i think i will pass

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by Kazenji
Directed by Paul W.S. Anderson

Starring: Orlando Bloom, Luke Evans, Logan Lerman, Matthew Macfadyen, Milla Jovovich, Christoph Waltz, Mads Mikkelsen, Til Schweiger, Juno Temple, Ray Stevenson

mQd3MwT2fAM

Honestly, it looks like a piece of shit to me. I see absolutely nothing in that trailer that looks good.

elfirrepins
All they had to do was change the name of the title, and they would have gotten a hit.

Esau Cairn
Ah glorious 3D too.

"LOOK OUT FOR THAT SWORD!!!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.